@adding to soloers.

Started 13 Sep 2020
by Rhox
in RvR
Can someone please explain to me the joy in adding fights?

If you leveled to 50 you put some where between 8 hours to 36 hours leveling a toon.

You spent a little bit of time researching and learning how to play.

Most likely spent 8p-150p on a template.

Why would you then just say ok fuck it! Im done face role time! That's a lot of time and energy invested to just run out and role your face across a keyboard. Why wouldn't you then want to maximize your toons ability?
Sun 13 Sep 2020 5:10 AM by gotwqqd
Why?
Main reason is likely that getting any kills is rare for solo players, particularly if not a stealth or minstrel/skald.

You generally are getting rolled over by any number of enemies
Sun 13 Sep 2020 5:38 AM by ExcretusMaximus
In this game, once you get to 50 and have your template, the only way to advance is through these things called realm points. You get these realm points by participating in the death of a character from the two opposing realms. Get enough of these realm points, and you get something called a realm skill point, which allows you to buy new abilities. These rewards are why many people play the game.
Sun 13 Sep 2020 6:51 AM by Noashakra
and then those people complain they get destoyed by X because they had no idea they should switch poisons.
Sun 13 Sep 2020 7:08 AM by Gildar
ExcretusMaximus wrote:
Sun 13 Sep 2020 5:38 AM
In this game, once you get to 50 and have your template, the only way to advance is through these things called realm points. You get these realm points by participating in the death of a character from the two opposing realms. Get enough of these realm points, and you get something called a realm skill point, which allows you to buy new abilities. These rewards are why many people play the game.

Sun 13 Sep 2020 10:29 AM by Stoertebecker
Noashakra wrote:
Sun 13 Sep 2020 6:51 AM
and then those people complain they get destoyed by X because they had no idea they should switch poisons.

Pretty sure that the first intentions in 2001/2 were that you poison your 2 weapons, and maybe the third (2h) and then you go on your target.
Pretty sure that there was no intention that a player swaps 10 weapons within 1 fight.

No dev ever thought about, during development of assassin classes, that players are going to abuse this mechanic.

In the end it`s abusing lame game mechanics and poor class development.
Sun 13 Sep 2020 11:10 AM by IdiamVonGawaine
You see it as "Me vs. them". Some see at as "US vs. them"....as in REALM vs. REALM. Crazy, I know. But that's how it works with some people.

While you complain about people "adding" your fights, another would complain because you didn't help them kill the enemy.

Think about that , and if you can't understand the concept, then don't complain when somebody "adds" on one of your fights.
Sun 13 Sep 2020 12:06 PM by Noashakra
Stoertebecker wrote:
Sun 13 Sep 2020 10:29 AM
Noashakra wrote:

Pretty sure that the first intentions in 2001/2 were that you poison your 2 weapons, and maybe the third (2h) and then you go on your target.
Pretty sure that there was no intention that a player swaps 10 weapons within 1 fight.

No dev ever thought about, during development of assassin classes, that players are going to abuse this mechanic.

Pretty sure they thought about it when they gave no immunity and knew purge was a thing, and if you balance a class around poisons, you need to apply them again after a purge...
But yeah devs must have been retarded to overlook this problem for years...

FYI, it's not a thing on phoenix , you can't apply dots with each swings, and we have a /switch macro
This macro was not a thing on live, and macro were forbidden, so applying LB with a drag and drop of the weapon with the mouse, while still doing the right styles was quite hard...
Sun 13 Sep 2020 1:28 PM by ExcretusMaximus
Noashakra wrote:
Sun 13 Sep 2020 12:06 PM
FYI, it's not a thing on phoenix , you can't apply dots with each swings

Yes you can, they added it like four months ago.
Sun 13 Sep 2020 1:46 PM by Stoertebecker
Noashakra wrote:
Stoertebecker wrote:
Sun 13 Sep 2020 10:29 AM
Noashakra wrote:

Pretty sure they thought about it when they gave no immunity and knew purge was a thing, and if you balance a class around poisons, you need to apply them again after a purge...
But yeah devs must have been retarded to overlook this problem for years...

FYI, it's not a thing on phoenix , you can't apply dots with each swings, and we have a /switch macro
This macro was not a thing on live, and macro were forbidden, so applying LB with a drag and drop of the weapon with the mouse, while still doing the right styles was quite hard...

I`m talking about DAoC, not only Phoenix. And you can overlook things during development, even in 2001.

You need a /switch macro for reapply poisons? Strange, i was able to re poison a target back in 2005 , on a classic server, on my ranger and a poison-bot.
And it wasn`t forbidden to poison other players weapons, and Mythic never fixed that back in those times. So it was working as intended. No?

Still stands...abusing lame game mechanics and poor class develepment.
Sun 13 Sep 2020 2:25 PM by Noashakra
ExcretusMaximus wrote:
Sun 13 Sep 2020 1:28 PM
Noashakra wrote:

Nope, they just fixed a bug when you were reapplying. It was sometimes delaying the next tick. But you could never reapply LB with each swing like on live, with the first tick firing with your swing (and doing so, you could have a dot tick each 1.5s).
Here if you reapply the lifebane, it resets only the duration of the dot.
You need a /switch macro for reapply poisons? Strange, i was able to re poison a target back in 2005 , on a classic server, on my ranger and a poison-bot.

On the target... Not on your weapons...
Sun 13 Sep 2020 2:38 PM by Stoertebecker
was no prob switching weapons with a click back in 2005
Sun 13 Sep 2020 2:50 PM by Noashakra
Stoertebecker wrote:
Sun 13 Sep 2020 2:38 PM
was no prob switching weapons with a click back in 2005

Bare with me it's not that hard.
Switching your weapons with the mouse was not so hard, but was taking your attention away from the styles. It was much easier to miss an evade style . So you were gaining dps on the poisons but losing on the styles. It's also why 90% of the asn were spamming garrot.
Sun 13 Sep 2020 4:29 PM by protege
Noashakra wrote:
Sun 13 Sep 2020 2:25 PM
ExcretusMaximus wrote:
Sun 13 Sep 2020 1:28 PM
Noashakra wrote:

Nope, they just fixed a bug when you were reapplying. It was sometimes delaying the next tick. But you could never reapply LB with each swing like on live, with the first tick firing with your swing (and doing so, you could have a dot tick each 1.5s).
Here if you reapply the lifebane, it resets only the duration of the dot.

On the target... Not on your weapons...

Not anymore, iirc. You have to wait for LB to drop in order to apply LB again.
Sun 13 Sep 2020 4:52 PM by LolaEbola
Rhox wrote:
Sun 13 Sep 2020 4:57 AM

If you leveled to 50 you put some where between 8 hours to 36 hours leveling a toon.

Why would you then just say ok fuck it! Im done face role time! That's a lot of time and energy invested to just run out and role your face across a keyboard. Why wouldn't you then want to maximize your toons ability?

It’s fascinating to me that the default position should be to *not* fight.

If I see a fight happening, I’m jumping in. Honestly, it’s as simple as treating others how I’d like to be treated.

I want you to *add* on my fights. I 100% of the time welcome the assistance of my realm mates. There’s nothing more frustrating to me than losing a fight and having to spend 15 minutes coming back to where I was, when there was a mid standing right there watching me die, 9 times out of 10, afraid to help because they think I’m gonna jump down their throat like so many of you have done to them in the past.

From what I can tell, this style is much more prevalent on Midgard, cause it’s pretty rare when I’m fighting a hib for the other hibs to *respect our 1v1*.

I just think the game would be a lot more fun if we treated it like we’re all on the same side. I’m not entitled to a fight, and neither is anyone else.
Sun 13 Sep 2020 4:57 PM by ExcretusMaximus
Noashakra wrote:
Sun 13 Sep 2020 2:25 PM
Nope, they just fixed a bug when you were reapplying.

I see.

Thanks for the clarification.
Sun 13 Sep 2020 5:28 PM by thirian24
LolaEbola wrote:
Sun 13 Sep 2020 4:52 PM
Rhox wrote:

It’s fascinating to me that the default position should be to *not* fight
Honestly, it’s as simple as treating others how I’d like to be treated.

So, why is this ok for you to apply to your gaming time, and not ok for him?
Sun 13 Sep 2020 6:04 PM by darkstar00
LolaEbola wrote:
Rhox wrote:

It’s fascinating to me that the default position should be to *not* fight.

If I see a fight happening, I’m jumping in. Honestly, it’s as simple as treating others how I’d like to be treated.

I want you to *add* on my fights. I 100% of the time welcome the assistance of my realm mates. There’s nothing more frustrating to me than losing a fight and having to spend 15 minutes coming back to where I was, when there was a mid standing right there watching me die, 9 times out of 10, afraid to help because they think I’m gonna jump down their throat like so many of you have done to them in the past.

From what I can tell, this style is much more prevalent on Midgard, cause it’s pretty rare when I’m fighting a hib for the other hibs to *respect our 1v1*.

I just think the game would be a lot more fun if we treated it like we’re all on the same side. I’m not entitled to a fight, and neither is anyone else.

If it's a 1v1 I'll let them duel it out but if the enemy wins I'm getting those RPs for myself and realm mate.

I think it's a progression most players go through... at lower RR you are thirsty for those RPs so you are more willing to add and jump fights to scrap and get the RPs anyway you can. As you get to be higher RR, those RPs probably matter less and you care more about just finding a decent, fair fight... thus a lot of whiners are higher RR players.

This is just my personal opinion.
Sun 13 Sep 2020 7:53 PM by LolaEbola
thirian24 wrote:
Sun 13 Sep 2020 5:28 PM
LolaEbola wrote:
Rhox wrote:

It’s fascinating to me that the default position should be to *not* fight
Honestly, it’s as simple as treating others how I’d like to be treated.

So, why is this ok for you to apply to your gaming time, and not ok for him?

I never said it’s not okay. You’re entitled to do whatever you like, as am I.

All I said was I find it fascinating, and that I think the game would be more fun if we all played my way. The difference between me and the no-adding-crowd is that I’ll never pop up in your inbox flaming your for your playstyle.

On the other hand, I get flamed for mine multiple times a day.
Sun 13 Sep 2020 10:45 PM by Tyrlaan
It stops being a 1v1 (or XvY) the moment I attack. It´s that simple.

This is war. If I can help kill an enemy, I´m not going to stay spectator.

Even if it looks like they could win without me, nobody but the enemy wins if they get the time to get out of stun and vanish, or blow SoS, or get rescued by another group inc. In this game the enemy has to die quickly and get all the emotes they can. For this is war. And often enough revenge for being killed before (e.g. for many classes stealthers can only be killed not on their terms when they are visible and in combat - I´m not going to let a duel finish only to have the enemy dive back into safety from attack; same applies to smallmans or 8mans who would otherwise win most fights if these were only on their terms - luckily they´re not, this is open RvR).

Some of us are playing this as a roleplaying game (i.e. acting as if you actually were some sword-swinging or magic-wielding inhabitant of your realm fighting for your realm) which is why I can comfortably play in-character in all 3 realms even if killing the characters of players I know in the other realms. This is still just a game, your character (not you) earns points for killing characters of the opposing realm.

But even if you´re not playing this 20-year-old video game for the immersion or recreation but as some basement-dwelling e-sports wannabe (as if video game skills mattered in this world) you should at least play as if you were part of the team you joined. Nobody likes people who join one team only to help another team come out victorious. Not in any of the other e-sports games for that matter.
Mon 14 Sep 2020 10:18 PM by boridi
I hear Super Smash Bros is great for 1v1.

A massively multiplayer online game is probably not.
Mon 14 Sep 2020 10:23 PM by Noashakra
boridi wrote:
Mon 14 Sep 2020 10:18 PM

Doesn't mean you have to be an a-hole to everyone.
Leeching the last hit of a solo kill is bringing what?
Mon 14 Sep 2020 11:52 PM by boridi
Noashakra wrote:
Mon 14 Sep 2020 10:23 PM
boridi wrote:

Bringing me one step closer to Battle Enforcer
Tue 15 Sep 2020 6:13 AM by Noashakra
boridi wrote:
Mon 14 Sep 2020 11:52 PM
Noashakra wrote:
Mon 14 Sep 2020 10:23 PM
boridi wrote:

Bringing me one step closer to Battle Enforcer

Yep, playing like a a-hole.
And believe me you have the right to do so. Like I have the right tu rofl and rude (and then how many people complain about that in send lol!). I just find it kind of sad to ruin the fun for other players for something that petty.
And then you complain about the 1vs1 community...
Tue 15 Sep 2020 8:02 AM by Ploen
There are so many high rr stealther and non stealther that just run after other solos or low rrs like crazy. so why shouldn`t i just add and try to kill those guys?
I personally dont add many non stealthers fights.. but if i see a highrr stealther, i do what i can to damage him as much as i can.. and i like it.
Tue 15 Sep 2020 9:50 AM by Noashakra
It's not a question of stealthers. Of someone had a nice fight, is winning after dropping all his RA (can be any class) and you come to last hit his target, you are a PoS, there is no justification for that.
I find people adding your fights annoying, but when it's done at the start/middle, I can see your point about realm war blablabla.
When you come to one hit the losing target and steal the kill, you do spoil the fun of others on purpose.
You are like a Karen annoying a the staff Starbucks just because she could. It's technically not illegal to be an a-hole.
The realm pride, red is dead, or whatever is your excuse to be toxic within the rules.
And then you have the guts to complain about the solos...
Tue 15 Sep 2020 10:12 AM by tommccartney
Anyone has the right to kill anyone in what ever fashion they see fit in an RvR zone

Players do not have the right to tell other players who & what to kill - that is being a Karen
Tue 15 Sep 2020 10:59 AM by Noashakra
tommccartney wrote:
Tue 15 Sep 2020 10:12 AM
Anyone has the right to kill anyone in what ever fashion they see fit in an RvR zone

Players do not have the right to tell other players who & what to kill - that is being a Karen

Where did I say they don't have the right? Did you read my post?
Classic strawman. I said you have the right to be an a-hole, it's allowed, even in real life.
It doesn't mean you have to be.
It is clear enough for you now? Or do you want to misreprensent my position again? Classic Karen stuff

I am quoting myself just in case :
And believe me you have the right to do so.

Like in real life, behaving in a toxic way is allowed if you don't break any law. It's your right to do so.
Tue 15 Sep 2020 12:25 PM by tommccartney
Noashakra wrote:
Tue 15 Sep 2020 10:59 AM
tommccartney wrote:
Tue 15 Sep 2020 10:12 AM

Where did I say they don't have the right? Did you read my post?
Classic strawman. I said you have the right to be an a-hole, it's allowed, even in real life.
It doesn't mean you have to be.
It is clear enough for you now? Or do you want to misreprensent my position again? Classic Karen stuff

I am quoting myself just in case :
And believe me you have the right to do so.

Like in real life, behaving in a toxic way is allowed if you don't break any law. It's your right to do so.

Then stop making posts on forums trying to control how people play, and calling people arseholes, and just play the damn game Karen.
Tue 15 Sep 2020 12:58 PM by Stoertebecker
Noashakra wrote:
Tue 15 Sep 2020 9:50 AM
It's not a question of stealthers. Of someone had a nice fight, is winning after dropping all his RA (can be any class) and you come to last hit his target, you are a PoS, there is no justification for that.
I find people adding your fights annoying, but when it's done at the start/middle, I can see your point about realm war blablabla.
When you come to one hit the losing target and steal the kill, you do spoil the fun of others on purpose.
You are like a Karen annoying a the staff Starbucks just because she could. It's technically not illegal to be an a-hole.
The realm pride, red is dead, or whatever is your excuse to be toxic within the rules.

It`s mostly about stealthers The solos that try hard on a visible toons may be 3-4 from 100, and they don`t do it from rr1 on. Not to mention that they choose a class that is able to gank/solo. Ever seen a runemaster only solo on this server?

If grouping is the meta in a mmorpg like daoc, then soloing is the exception. And swimming against the stream can get you into trouble, even if you swim within the rules.
I would check my own toxicness and my own a-hole factor before calling other ppl toxic and an a-hole. But thats just me...
Tue 15 Sep 2020 2:13 PM by LolaEbola
Noashakra wrote:
Tue 15 Sep 2020 9:50 AM

I solo most of the time... and I just can’t fathom how it ruins your fun when somebody joins your fight... even in the scenario you laid out where they just swoop in for the last swing.. I mean, if I did most of the work, I get a far bigger chunk of the rps. I don’t mind sharing a few. Are you really just angry that the kill spam doesn’t go out in your name? I mean, help me understand what it is that brings out such a response and maybe I’ll start playing your way, but right now, I just can’t wrap my mind around it.

As a stealther, I just want my fights to be over as quickly as possible. Even if I’m winning and it’s obvious, the sooner it’s over and I can run off and restealth, the better my odds are of not getting jumped by the rr11 champion who’s patrolling looking for me. So, with that in mind, please feel free to add all my fights, all the time. I feel in no way entitled to my 1v1.
Tue 15 Sep 2020 5:32 PM by Noashakra
LolaEbola wrote:
Tue 15 Sep 2020 2:13 PM
I solo most of the time... and I just can’t fathom how it ruins your fun when somebody joins your fight... even in the scenario you laid out where they just swoop in for the last swing.. I mean, if I did most of the work, I get a far bigger chunk of the rps. I don’t mind sharing a few. Are you really just angry that the kill spam doesn’t go out in your name? I mean, help me understand what it is that brings out such a response and maybe I’ll start playing your way, but right now, I just can’t wrap my mind around it.

As a stealther, I just want my fights to be over as quickly as possible. Even if I’m winning and it’s obvious, the sooner it’s over and I can run off and restealth, the better my odds are of not getting jumped by the rr11 champion who’s patrolling looking for me. So, with that in mind, please feel free to add all my fights, all the time. I feel in no way entitled to my 1v1.

Because you have no sense of pride and achievement?

It's hard enough to have clean fights, so when you win one and someone comes to do a shitty last hit to your target when you played perfectly, and burned all your RA, it's not a good feeling. I find my fun in winning or losing good fights. Sometimes, when you are 2vs1 and you win, it's a great moment to win those kind of fights. So I am not even completly against adds...

And why do speak about stealthers only, some people don't have the luxery to disapear. And why do you think I feel entitled, I don't insult people in PM. I /rofl or /rude or /slap and I move on. I "despise" you in silence. It's always the adder that send me after to tell me "I don't care red is dead". If you really didn't care, you would not send me .
Tue 15 Sep 2020 5:57 PM by necrolove1
So, you want people to respect your playstyle, while at the same time, disrespecting their playstyle in the forums.

I suggest you spread the word of /fairfight and try to do something productive, instead of complaining on the forums. You spam the word toxicity a lot, while at the same time actually being toxic by adding to an already vast amount of negative, impractical complaints instead of being proactive and changing your own situation.
Tue 15 Sep 2020 6:30 PM by Noashakra
necrolove1 wrote:
Tue 15 Sep 2020 5:57 PM
So, you want people to respect your playstyle, while at the same time, disrespecting their playstyle in the forums.

suggest you spread the word of /fairfight and try to do something productive, instead of complaining on the forums. You spam the word toxicity a lot, while at the same time actually being toxic by adding to an already vast amount of negative, impractical complaints instead of being proactive and changing your own situation.

Is it a space to discuss here? Can I tell you I don't approve your playstile and I find lame to last hit other people targets. It's an opinion, how do I disrepect their playstyle, I just explained my point of view. I am not imposing anything to anyone. If people don't want to respect it, it's their right, I don't want to force them to change, because I won't be able to do that.

I am just explaining my point of view because Loola asked for it... How is that disrespectful? Gosh...

Again, I ask you to quote me where I complained about adds here. I just said that last hitting a target is cheap, and I suspect it's a guilty pleasure of a lot of people to rob the kill of others... Some people find joys by spoiling the fun of others (if you want a proof of that, look at the number of cheater in online game destroying lobbies with obvious aimbots for days).

Like the other guy, you won't be able to quote me. You have the right to be an a-hole to me and last hit my target, I have the right to /rude and move on. How is that a toxic behavior?
Tue 15 Sep 2020 7:07 PM by ughsmash
I am out there soloing on my Inf/NS all the time and while it does get old to be added constantly, there are two sides to this issue.

Low RR: frustrating if you are looking to purely solo, because you are getting absolutely mangled by high rr assassins and there is almost nothing you can do about it
High RR: eating low rr assassins/archers for breakfast and a 1v1 is not really a fair fight when you have 5 rr on people, but you are having a blast in 1v1s

On this server adding a fight is not against the rules. This means it is not to be expected that people don't add. You can hope for it and a solo fight may be the most fun, but it is not the rule, it is a self imposed restriction.

Sometimes I get added / grouped up on by stealth zergs for hours and it is really frustrating, but until there is a solo area, we have to expect this. You can only hope people do not add.
Tue 15 Sep 2020 7:45 PM by Helwyr
Noashakra wrote:
Tue 15 Sep 2020 5:32 PM
[...]
And why do speak about stealthers only, some people don't have the luxery to disapear. And why do you think I feel entitled, I don't insult people in PM. I /rofl or /rude or /slap and I move on. I "despise" you in silence. It's always the adder that send me after to tell me "I don't care red is dead". If you really didn't care, you would not send me .
If you were silent in despising players actually playing the game as it was intended (rather than succumbing to the delusion DAoC is the perfect place for a 1v1 e-sport) you wouldn't be emoting them in game or ranting about them on the forums, you'd actually be silent.
Tue 15 Sep 2020 8:01 PM by Noashakra
Helwyr wrote:
Tue 15 Sep 2020 7:45 PM
Noashakra wrote:
[...]
If you were silent in despising players actually playing the game as it was intended (rather than succumbing to the delusion DAoC is the perfect place for a 1v1 e-sport) you wouldn't be emoting them in game or ranting about them on the forums, you'd actually be silent.

Again strawmaning me about the 1vs1 esport. I said I am kind of glad to do some 1vs2. Could you stop please? It's ridiculous.
I love the "play the game as intended" when there are classes that were balanced around solo, and there is a solo kill tilte made by the dev... It's a non argument and I am tired to hear it. The game was made to be played solo, in group and in zerg. You can play this game as you want dude, you don't have the monopoly of the right way to play.
And if you think that using an emote to show your disaproval (slap, rude, ponder) is the same as sending people aggressively to tell them they should not do X... I emote you and I move on.
I wasn't ranting or complaining, I was replying to someone who asked a question.
I mean, help me understand what it is that brings out such a response and maybe I’ll start playing your way, but right now, I just can’t wrap my mind around it.
Tue 15 Sep 2020 8:02 PM by Tyrlaan
Noashakra wrote:
It's hard enough to have clean fights, so when you win one and someone comes to do a shitty last hit to your target when you played perfectly, and burned all your RA, it's not a good feeling. I find my fun in winning or losing good fights...

If you find it hard to have clean fights, it might be ´cause this game isn´t meant for clean fights. Repeat after me: Open... Realm... versus Realm...

From what I´ve seen, you just don´t want to die to adds (so you can continue ganking lowbies) or you don´t want to share credit (with lowbies). In other words, your definition of "having fun" and telling others to play in a way so you have fun isn´t very compatible with a multiplayer game.

As Loola wrote, you already get rewarded - a higher chunk of RPs or survival - for "playing perfectly" (LOL) and using your precious RAs (kinda ridiculous to be tight about RAs, they are just more abilities to be used - not to be kept for some situation that might not come along). Finding or attacking somebody earlier in this RvR game or having dumped abilities on him isn´t producing any claim (that would include a claim to a deathblow or solo credit) - not by the rules, not morally. If you are calling somebody toxic (or other words) because they didn´t honor a claim you never had in the first place, it´s in fact you being toxic. Which is the general impression from your posts as well.
Tue 15 Sep 2020 8:11 PM by Baker
You play a character that has the advantage of stealth and at high rr your are very powerful but still ask for immunity when vulnerable because you feel it is unfair. You will also though, attack a low RR when they are vulnerable because you feel you have the upper hand. Not to even mention that you can get a RA that allows you to disengage from a poor decision or an opponent you didn't anticipate. You fight on bridges and docks in task zone and expect everyone to take turns. The appeal to this game comes from the chaotic nature of it and not some unrealistic stealther honor code. Wake up bro.
Tue 15 Sep 2020 8:32 PM by Noashakra
you don't get it, because of course, you don't know what you speak about.

If you find it hard to have clean fights, it might be ´cause this game isn´t meant for clean fights. Repeat after me: Open... Realm... versus Realm...

It's hard enough, but it's the game, I get it. Again, I start to get tired of reading this argument again and again. Quote me where I said solo was how the game should be played for everyone. I'll start to get aggressive if I hear it again. My only point is when someone is winning a fight, you don't have to be a dick and onehit/steal the kill. That's the only thing I wrote ok? all this for 15 rps. It's just being nice. But you don't have to. I was explaining to Loola BECAUSE he asked why we think that way.

I play my NS since the start 100% solo, why do you speak about killing lowbies? If I wanted to farm RPs, solo is not the way to go... I sometimes wait for 20 mn to get a solo target. I am mainly playing for good fight, I don't care if I do 7krp our less if I have fun. I have fun when I try to play well. Why is it so hard to understand?

You play a character that has the advantage of stealth and at high rr your are very powerful but still ask for immunity when vulnerable because you feel it is unfair.

OMG STOP WITH THIS stop plain lying about what I wrote.
Tue 15 Sep 2020 8:38 PM by Baker
I wasn't talking about you. But chill my man haha, its pixels. This was meant for meluvyou or whatever the name is at original post.
Tue 15 Sep 2020 8:39 PM by Noashakra
Baker wrote:
Tue 15 Sep 2020 8:38 PM
I wasn't talking about you. But chill my man haha, its pixels. This was meant for meluvyou or whatever the name is at original post.

Ok dude sorry I though it was the same as the guy above you ^^
Tue 15 Sep 2020 8:51 PM by Stoertebecker
Daoc isn`t a fair game at all

I have a lil lvl 39 runemaster, and each time i go out and make some free task rp`s i got roflstomped by mid/high rr assassins, archers, visible solo toons, small groups, full groups, even gvg listed groups etcetc. There wasn`t one that let the lil kobold alive...none, no matter where i was running around.

Do you really think i care about solo players or adding a fight once she is 50, templated and part of a group, really? Ppl will get that back, for sure.
Tue 15 Sep 2020 9:04 PM by LolaEbola
Noashakra wrote:
LolaEbola wrote:

It's hard enough to have clean fights, so when you win one and someone comes to do a shitty last hit to your target when you played perfectly, and burned all your RA, it's not a good feeling. I find my fun in winning or losing good fights. Sometimes, when you are 2vs1 and you win, it's a great moment to win those kind of fights. So I am not even completly against adds...

You’re right in your first sentence. I don’t have any particular sense of pride here. I’m just playing a game and having a good time.

Anyway, thanks for sharing your perspective. It’s interesting to hear that you also get rude messages after a fight on your end of the equation. I’ve recently had to block a couple hib stealthers on discord because of the messages flooding in any time I interacted with them in the frontier, fair or unfair, win or lose, there was always something in my inbox. Haha

Anyway, thanks for playing daoc and keeping the server going. Happy to share it with you, and everyone else, whether we agree or disagree. <3
Tue 15 Sep 2020 9:55 PM by Lokkjim
LolaEbola wrote:

I'd be a little annoyed if that solo kill was the last one for my task and they swooped in for the last hit. I don't get solo kill credit, deathblow credit, all I get is a kill. Now, it's not something that makes me angry and I don't really care about titles but it is a little annoying to have to go find another solo to try and get that task credit. As an assassin, task credit is how I keep my money even. I have farming characters but I'd rather not have to switch back and forth just to fund my desire to play assassin.
Tue 15 Sep 2020 9:56 PM by LedriTheThane
As someone that likes to solo and do big zerg fights as my favorite two playstyles, reading these threads of how Mid doesn't have the numbers for BG's and never finding the fair fight for soloing makes me not want to continue playing (again). Still giving it a shot after a year+, but these aren't the most encouraging forum posts.
Tue 15 Sep 2020 10:22 PM by Noashakra
LedriTheThane wrote:
Tue 15 Sep 2020 9:56 PM
As someone that likes to solo and do big zerg fights as my favorite two playstyles, reading these threads of how Mid doesn't have the numbers for BG's and never finding the fair fight for soloing makes me not want to continue playing (again). Still giving it a shot after a year+, but these aren't the most encouraging forum posts.

That's a point that all the "read is dead" don't get.
The solos are at the bottom of the food chain. When they leave, it's less rps for the small men, who then leave, leaving the 8 mans with less action etc etc...
Tue 15 Sep 2020 10:24 PM by LedriTheThane
Noashakra wrote:
Tue 15 Sep 2020 10:22 PM
LedriTheThane wrote:

The solos are at the bottom of the food chain. When they leave, it's less rps for the small men, who then leave, leaving the 8 mans with less action etc etc...

And as I come back to this, I was about to beat a RR10 inf in a 1v1 until some scout behind finishes me off with a crit shot. Fantastic.
Tue 15 Sep 2020 10:46 PM by LolaEbola
LedriTheThane wrote:
Tue 15 Sep 2020 10:24 PM
Noashakra wrote:
LedriTheThane wrote:

And as I come back to this, I was about to beat a RR10 inf in a 1v1 until some scout behind finishes me off with a crit shot. Fantastic.

The scout did the right thing, in my opinion. I don’t think you should ever let your realmmate die when you have the power and are in the right place to help them.
Tue 15 Sep 2020 10:51 PM by Stoertebecker
Noashakra wrote:
LedriTheThane wrote:

I wouldn`t call someone with 1,25m rp/week the bottom of the food chain, just as an example.
Tue 15 Sep 2020 11:03 PM by Tyrlaan
Noashakra wrote:
The solos are at the bottom of the food chain.
They also stay at the bottom of the food chain if they don´t add. Nobody gets enough realm points to catch up from either losing 1v1 fights or watching other 1v1 fights. I also play games for the interactive part. If I wanted to watch somebody else play, there´s TV or Let´s Play videos.

Expecting people to get killed 1 by 1 while somebody else watches them die is just that, an expectation. It´s extra popular among players who play classes which can choose who to attack and only be attacked when fighting. Time to get over it.
Tue 15 Sep 2020 11:42 PM by LedriTheThane
LolaEbola wrote:
Tue 15 Sep 2020 10:46 PM
LedriTheThane wrote:
Noashakra wrote:
LedriTheThane wrote:

The scout did the right thing, in my opinion. I don’t think you should ever let your realmmate die when you have the power and are in the right place to help them.

And that's totally fine. It's RVR. I'm just probably gonna quit again tbh.
Wed 16 Sep 2020 12:12 AM by LolaEbola
LedriTheThane wrote:
Tue 15 Sep 2020 11:42 PM
LolaEbola wrote:
LedriTheThane wrote:
Noashakra wrote:
LedriTheThane wrote:

Sorry to hear that, friend! Hope to see you back sooner rather than later. <3
Wed 16 Sep 2020 5:01 AM by evert
Noashakra wrote:
LedriTheThane wrote:

A high rr stealther isn’t anywhere near the bottom of the food chain, lol.
Wed 16 Sep 2020 6:19 AM by Noashakra
Tyrlaan wrote:
Tue 15 Sep 2020 11:03 PM
Noashakra wrote:
The solos are at the bottom of the food chain.
They also stay at the bottom of the food chain if they don´t add. Nobody gets enough realm points to catch up from either losing 1v1 fights or watching other 1v1 fights. I also play games for the interactive part. If I wanted to watch somebody else play, there´s TV or Let´s Play videos.

Expecting people to get killed 1 by 1 while somebody else watches them die is just that, an expectation. It´s extra popular among players who play classes which can choose who to attack and only be attacked when fighting. Time to get over it.

Explain to me how did I get 8L9 on my NS? It's not because you wouldn't be able to do it that others can't.

Ffs I will tell you now: you are an f.... idiot. You misconstruct my position again and again. Stop strawmaning. So could you please shut up now?

A high rr stealther isn’t anywhere near the bottom of the food chain, lol

I wrote solos. Among solos, there is also a top and bottom. Some high rr stealth are still at the bottom dude. And not all solos are assassins...

I wouldn`t call someone with 1,25m rp/week the bottom of the food chain, just as an example

Rp/week means nothing. If I was playing 12+h a day, I could also do that on any class...

It's simple, regardless of your skill and class 8 mans > small man (3/4 people) > solos
Wed 16 Sep 2020 6:29 AM by ExcretusMaximus
Noashakra wrote:
Wed 16 Sep 2020 6:19 AM
Rp/week means nothing. If I was playing 12+h a day, I could also do that on any class...

Assuming you're right that he plays 12 hours every single day (which I find hard to believe), I sincerely doubt you can average 14.5k an hour on "any" class.
Wed 16 Sep 2020 6:34 AM by Noashakra
ExcretusMaximus wrote:
Wed 16 Sep 2020 6:29 AM
Noashakra wrote:

Assuming you're right that he plays 12 hours every single day (which I find hard to believe), I sincerely doubt you can average 14.5k an hour on "any" class.

Yes brainstorm plays all day long.
Saturday, I made 90krps on my NS, and I am playing relax with movies and series (I do 7/8k an hour).
Yesterday, I did 40krp with my mentalist in 2h30. It was ok but we often do 60/70k.
I consider myself above average, but not really good.
Wed 16 Sep 2020 7:37 AM by Noashakra
tommccartney wrote:
Wed 16 Sep 2020 6:38 AM
What a Karen /facepalm
Stop strawmanning (or learn to read) people and it'll be fine.
Until then stfu. I was polite to you, but I am done because you keep doing the same disingenuous thing over and over again.
Wed 16 Sep 2020 10:33 AM by Stoertebecker
Noashakra wrote:
I wouldn`t call someone with 1,25m rp/week the bottom of the food chain, just as an example

It's simple, regardless of your skill and class 8 mans > small man (3/4 people) > solos

The hookpoints are solo + bottom of the food chain.

And Brainstorm is (from the stats) solo and not the bottom of the food chain. How many hours he plays per day is not important, like many others of the high-rr sneaks.
Wed 16 Sep 2020 12:00 PM by Noashakra
Stoertebecker wrote:
Wed 16 Sep 2020 10:33 AM

And Brainstorm is (from the stats) solo and not the bottom of the food chain. How many hours he plays per day is not important, like many others of the high-rr sneaks.

Yes it is. That's why PK did so many RPs, not because they were especially good, but because they played all day long.

Brainstorm is just playing more than anybody else this past week. I am not speaking about his skills (I never fought him).

By your own logic, someone doing 2krp/hour tasks included playing 12h a day would be above in the food chain of a guy doing 15krp in one hour. It makes absolutly no sense to use the rp/week as a reference.
Wed 16 Sep 2020 12:57 PM by inoeth
LolaEbola wrote:
LedriTheThane wrote:
Noashakra wrote:
LedriTheThane wrote:

losing 1on1 because the opponent was better than you is annoying for sure but deserved and part of the fun
losing 1on1 because some random added (mostly after you burned your actives) just painfull and no fun at all, it just makes ppl leave the game

adders killing solo action, killing 1/3 of the population, killing the server in the long run....
why dont adders just go where adding is appreciated? to the zergs! because they are toxic ppl who just want to bully others to compensate.
Wed 16 Sep 2020 1:09 PM by Stoertebecker
Noashakra wrote:
Wed 16 Sep 2020 12:00 PM
Stoertebecker wrote:
Wed 16 Sep 2020 10:33 AM

Yes it is. That's why PK did so many RPs, not because they were especially good, but because they played all day long.

Brainstorm is just playing more than anybody else this past week. I am not speaking about his skills (I never fought him).

By your own logic, someone doing 2krp/hour tasks included playing 12h a day would be above in the food chain of a guy doing 15krp in one hour. It makes absolutly no sense to use the rp/week as a reference.

1. PK did so many RP`s because they farmed dumb Mids/Albs at Bleed/Beno and they were good in what they were doing. And meanwhile they would be already rr13+ ...even with half their playtime.

2. You said solo`s are at the bottom of the food chain, not me. Picking a viable class and having some time to play is ofc important, and thoose classes are far from being at the bottom of the food chain.

But this discussion is how old now? 19 years?
Wed 16 Sep 2020 1:21 PM by gotwqqd
inoeth wrote:
Wed 16 Sep 2020 12:57 PM
LolaEbola wrote:
LedriTheThane wrote:
Noashakra wrote:
LedriTheThane wrote:

losing 1on1 because the opponent was better than you is annoying for sure but deserved and part of the fun
losing 1on1 because some random added (mostly after you burned your actives) just painfull and no fun at all, it just makes ppl leave the game

adders killing solo action, killing 1/3 of the population, killing the server in the long run....
why dont adders just go where adding is appreciated? to the zergs! because they are toxic ppl who just want to bully others to compensate.
Losing 1v1 to a enemy 10 RR above you is just painful and.....
Wed 16 Sep 2020 1:32 PM by Valaraukar
We will never be able to reach some unity about adding / zerging / graykilling and so on, because obviously everyone sees it his own way.

So the only possible solution is: stick to the rules of the game. And, sadly for some, the main rule in Daoc is just simply "If it's red it's dead". It often appear in the loading screens too....

So I believe that no one is right or wrong here, if it is an etiquette issue or not, a fair game or not... the only thing that I know is that the game lets me kill (or at least try to kill... ) anything in a given area (FZ) that does not belong to my own realm. Reckoning this simple truth everyone can use it at his own pleasure. If you want to add add, if you want to steamroll solos with a zerg steamroll them, if you are RR12 and want to kill lvl 20 expers even if they give you nothing kill them, as long as all these happen in FZ.
That's Daoc, that's all.
Wed 16 Sep 2020 1:57 PM by tommccartney
Noashakra wrote:
Wed 16 Sep 2020 7:37 AM
tommccartney wrote:
Wed 16 Sep 2020 6:38 AM
What a Karen /facepalm
Stop strawmanning (or learn to read) people and it'll be fine.
Until then stfu. I was polite to you, but I am done because you keep doing the same disingenuous thing over and over again.

Sorry Karen, would you like to see the manager

When you step into the RvR zone expect to kill, and expect to die. It is the object of the game. You can only influence what happens in RvR with your skills and abilities, however, you can not control what other players do, you can not control what unfolds so stop trying to do so with posts on forums. No one is an ‘a-hole’, people are just playing the game.

People who play for long sustained periods of time are usually the ones who are most frustrated. Try taking a break every few days or play for less hours, and you might fight it enjoyable again, and not frustrating.
Wed 16 Sep 2020 3:05 PM by darkstar00
LedriTheThane wrote:
LolaEbola wrote:
LedriTheThane wrote:
Noashakra wrote:
LedriTheThane wrote:

Happens to all of us... you must have known this before coming back to the game? You are also playing a vissie solo char so your life is going to be hard either way IMO.
Wed 16 Sep 2020 3:48 PM by Noashakra
Valaraukar wrote:
Wed 16 Sep 2020 1:32 PM
We will never be able to reach some unity about adding / zerging / graykilling and so on, because obviously everyone sees it his own way.

So the only possible solution is: stick to the rules of the game. And, sadly for some, the main rule in Daoc is just simply "If it's red it's dead". It often appear in the loading screens too....

So I believe that no one is right or wrong here, if it is an etiquette issue or not, a fair game or not... the only thing that I know is that the game lets me kill (or at least try to kill... ) anything in a given area (FZ) that does not belong to my own realm. Reckoning this simple truth everyone can use it at his own pleasure. If you want to add add, if you want to steamroll solos with a zerg steamroll them, if you are RR12 and want to kill lvl 20 expers even if they give you nothing kill them, as long as all these happen in FZ.
That's Daoc, that's all.

Finally something we can agree on.

When you step into the RvR zone expect to kill, and expect to die. It is the object of the game. You can only influence what happens in RvR with your skills and abilities, however, you can not control what other players do, you can not control what unfolds so stop trying to do so with posts on forums. No one is an ‘a-hole’, people are just playing the game.

You are definitely stupid and you strawman me once again, misrepresenting what I said again and again. A Karen calling the other Karen is such a Karen thing 😂.

I replied to Loola who asked about why the people with the no add mentality think this way. Nowhere did I complained about adds, I just complained about last hitting the opponent. Nowhere did I try to make people change their playstyle.
Can't wait for you to misrepresent my position once again.
Wed 16 Sep 2020 4:13 PM by Stoertebecker
inoeth wrote:
LolaEbola wrote:
LedriTheThane wrote:
Noashakra wrote:
LedriTheThane wrote:

There is something like a *solo-zone* with a teleporter for solo-players.
These zones are empty, even if go there with my lil vl 40 runemaster nothing will happen.
Why don`t ppl that like to solo go there?

Not so much other stuff to gank in these zones like at bridges, docks or flags, mhm?

It`s up to the solo players to fill such an area with activity, the devs did their part already.
Wed 16 Sep 2020 4:45 PM by Noashakra
Stoertebecker wrote:
Wed 16 Sep 2020 4:13 PM
inoeth wrote:
LolaEbola wrote:
LedriTheThane wrote:
Noashakra wrote:
LedriTheThane wrote:

These zones are empty, even if go there with my lil vl 40 runemaster nothing will happen.

Not so much other stuff to gank in these zones like at bridges, docks or flags, mhm?

It`s up to the solo players to fill such an area with activity, the devs did their part already.
The zone is closed... Since weeks.
And it becomes a champion/merc/BD/necro fest after a while anyway.
Wed 16 Sep 2020 7:50 PM by Bobbahunter
Here’s my Rr8lL8 Hunters take on it.

If you add on me THANK YOU!
If I add on you and you complain ( find a better spot to solo)

Most important rule I go by weather it’s true or not. Stealthers are never solo and are Everywhere!
Kill before you can’t!
Wed 16 Sep 2020 8:47 PM by tommccartney
Bobbahunter wrote:
Wed 16 Sep 2020 7:50 PM
Here’s my Rr8lL8 Hunters take on it.

If you add on me THANK YOU!
If I add on you and you complain ( find a better spot to solo)

Most important rule I go by weather it’s true or not. Stealthers are never solo and are Everywhere!
Kill before you can’t!

‘Kill before you can’t!’ Amen to that 🙏
Wed 16 Sep 2020 8:54 PM by LedriTheThane
darkstar00 wrote:
Wed 16 Sep 2020 3:05 PM
LedriTheThane wrote:
LolaEbola wrote:
LedriTheThane wrote:
Noashakra wrote:
LedriTheThane wrote:

Happens to all of us... you must have known this before coming back to the game? You are also playing a vissie solo char so your life is going to be hard either way IMO.

Well yes, I did know this. Frustrating you even have to ask. I figured there would still be some life left in the 1v1 action but I can't ever find anything going on. The 1v1 zones are totally dead.
Wed 16 Sep 2020 8:58 PM by Stoertebecker
Noashakra wrote:
Wed 16 Sep 2020 4:45 PM
Stoertebecker wrote:
Wed 16 Sep 2020 4:13 PM
inoeth wrote:
LolaEbola wrote:
LedriTheThane wrote:
Noashakra wrote:
LedriTheThane wrote:

The zone is closed... Since weeks.
And it becomes a champion/merc/BD/necro fest after a while anyway.

You can still port to the zones, it`s up to the solo players to create such a zone.
Or you can go to the forum searching for a hair in the soup and a reason to complain about the least lil shit.
Like * Oh noes...the solo zone is/was full of classes that are able to solo instead of easy rp canon fooder at the docks*.

I`m so tired of this lame excuses.
Wed 16 Sep 2020 9:11 PM by Noashakra
Stoertebecker wrote:
Wed 16 Sep 2020 8:58 PM
You can still port to the zones, it`s up to the solo players to create such a zone.
Or you can go to the forum searching for a hair in the soup and a reason to complain about the least lil shit.
Like * Oh noes...the solo zone is/was full of classes that are able to solo instead of easy rp canon fooder at the docks*.

I`m so tired of this lame excuses.

No you can't port anymore in the special TOA zone, and they remove the solo teleporter from the relic town to the old solo zones.
I am also tired of people speaking of things they have no idea about. So stfu now?

And sorry, I don't mind crossing the path of a mercenary once in a while, but when people bring only OP classes in the solo zone which can kill you spaming one key (Necro and BD with PD are the worst), people don't have fun.

Also I prefer organic action compared to people waiting in line to fight...
Wed 16 Sep 2020 10:04 PM by Stoertebecker
I`ve meant the zone where the solo porter teleports now. ( It`s the solo-zone on live, and there it works)
Solo-ppl don`t use it to hop with the task from realm to realm?

So you still continue searching excuses why solos are not able to create a solo zone?
I don`t know what you expect from a solo zone. I would think that choosing a strong solo class with a solo spec and ra`s for soloing is the meta.
Wed 16 Sep 2020 10:40 PM by Chia
Stoertebecker wrote:
Wed 16 Sep 2020 10:04 PM
I`ve meant the zone where the solo porter teleports now. ( It`s the solo-zone on live, and there it works)
Solo-ppl don`t use it to hop with the task from realm to realm?

So you still continue searching excuses why solos are not able to create a solo zone?
I don`t know what you expect from a solo zone. I would think that choosing a strong solo class with a solo spec and ra`s for soloing is the meta.

That no longer exist because people started doing exactly that. Groups would hunt the area knowing people were solo and easy pickings, so no. Also I believe even zergers started doing it to get to other realm quick and regroup on other side.
Thu 17 Sep 2020 1:39 AM by darkstar00
LedriTheThane wrote:
Wed 16 Sep 2020 8:54 PM
darkstar00 wrote:
Wed 16 Sep 2020 3:05 PM
LedriTheThane wrote:
LolaEbola wrote:
LedriTheThane wrote:
Noashakra wrote:
LedriTheThane wrote:

Well yes, I did know this. Frustrating you even have to ask. I figured there would still be some life left in the 1v1 action but I can't ever find anything going on. The 1v1 zones are totally dead.

It isn't too much better for assassins honestly lol.

Enjoyed watching your old vids btw.
Thu 17 Sep 2020 12:38 PM by Sepplord
when you were in a group above porting-size and left, you get a 10minute timer before you can port again

so i doubt anyone would use it for porting and regroup afterwards
Thu 17 Sep 2020 2:27 PM by Noashakra
Sepplord wrote:
Thu 17 Sep 2020 12:38 PM
when you were in a group above porting-size and left, you get a 10minute timer before you can port again

so i doubt anyone would use it for porting and regroup afterwards

This is not what he meant.

As soon as the solo zone started to thrive, because it was shown in the logs that the kill was made in the solo zone, small man and 8 man were coming to farm the easy rps.

And zergers who just logged in could teleport and regroup on the other side (the first time). But my guess is that it was really marginal.
Thu 17 Sep 2020 3:49 PM by Tyrlaan
Noashakra wrote:
Explain to me how did I get 8L9 on my NS? It's not because you wouldn't be able to do it that others can't.

Ffs I will tell you now: you are an f.... idiot. You misconstruct my position again and again. Stop strawmaning. So could you please shut up now?
And I don´t shut up but quote you for everybody to see. Perhaps somebody can make you shut up at last.
Thu 17 Sep 2020 6:43 PM by Noashakra
Tyrlaan wrote:
Thu 17 Sep 2020 3:49 PM
Noashakra wrote:

And I don´t shut up but quote you for everybody to see. Perhaps somebody can make you shut up at last.

Hello mister strawman, how are you today?
Are you ready to misrepresent my position again?

In the mean time, I will soon reach the 9L respecting 1vs1 of the people that also respect my 1vs1, with a 2 to 3 solo kill to kill ratio. You know, the thing you said nobody did.
And surprise suprise, I did it twice, with my ranger too (9L9).
Thu 17 Sep 2020 11:15 PM by Tyrlaan
Noashakra wrote:
Thu 17 Sep 2020 6:43 PM
Tyrlaan wrote:
Thu 17 Sep 2020 3:49 PM
Noashakra wrote:

Hello mister strawman, how are you today?
Are you ready to misrepresent my position again?

In the mean time, I will soon reach the 9L respecting 1vs1 of the people that also respect my 1vs1, with a 2 to 3 solo kill to kill ratio. You know, the thing you said nobody did.
And surprise suprise, I did it twice, with my ranger too (9L9).

Just pointing out the toxic player you are. On any other game involving other players you´d be sitting on the bench for the trash talk and insults. Being a hypocrite too. You didn´t 1v1 and respect it when you were low RR. Not on your NS, not on your ranger. Just like most of those who claim to solo - once high RR or on a cheesy solo class, with any 1v1 stacked in their favor. And still mostly attacking easy RPs, with the greed only growing with RR. Your characters are well known for inflating solo stats by killing xpers and people turning in at docks, and now you think you´re a soloer, with RR9 under your belt? Whatever.
Fri 18 Sep 2020 5:20 AM by Noashakra
Tyrlaan wrote:
Thu 17 Sep 2020 11:15 PM
Just pointing out the toxic player you are. On any other game involving other players you´d be sitting on the bench for the trash talk and insults. Being a hypocrite too. You didn´t 1v1 and respect it when you were low RR. Not on your NS, not on your ranger. Just like most of those who claim to solo - once high RR or on a cheesy solo class, with any 1v1 stacked in their favor. And still mostly attacking easy RPs, with the greed only growing with RR. Your characters are well known for inflating solo stats by killing xpers and people turning in at docks, and now you think you´re a soloer, with RR9 under your belt? Whatever.

Again, you don't know what you speak about, I invite you to check my kill rp/solo kill.
Do you need to be embarassed again? Or do you need to lie or misrepresent again my postion mister strawman? Did I kill lowbies at the docs? Yes. Do they represent a big par of my Rps? Nope, I have a 740rp/kill. Knowing I have 1100 kills that are not solo kills, out of 3150 yeah it's quite high for someone supposed to kill only lowbies.

I am the toxic person? You are the one lying about me and about what I wrote, times and times again. Could you please stop projecting mister strawman? I did what you claim is impossible, and I am not the only one. Just now beaver is doing the same on his NS, you know the thing you say is impossible. Just stfu please, you embarass yourself. Thank!
https://herald.playphoenix.online/c/Iolshade
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to RvR or the latest topics