Keep Door Repair Requires You To Have More Wood In Bag Than Needed For Repair

Started 16 May 2020
by Delegator
in Resolved Issues
This was reported before but incorrectly marked as "resolved" so I am reporting it again.

A level 10 keep requires 1 full stack of 200 Ironwood per repair. If I have a full bag of 8 stacks, each repair consumes one full stack...until I get down to 2 stacks remaining. At that point I get a message that I need 2410 more units of wood.

Somehow, keep repairs are either
a) removing less wood from the player's inventory than they should for each repair, or
b) requiring more wood to be in inventory than the repair will actually consume

This is well documented and easily reproduced. Simply find a level 10 keep that needs repairs. Have 3 stacks of Ironwood. Make a repair. Try a second repair. Basta!

Issue Timeline

16 May 2020 Delegator created this issue
5 Jun 2020 gruenesschaf triaged this issue
5 Jun 2020 gruenesschaf changed the status of this issue from new to open
18 Aug 2020 gruenesschaf assigned this issue from Nobody to gruenesschaf
18 Aug 2020 gruenesschaf changed the status of this issue from in_progress to resolved
Tue 18 Aug 2020 3:00 AM by gruenesschaf
There was indeed a pretty stupid bug making it deduct only about 1/3rd per repair.

Basically the cost calculation is correct and it should cost 8810 wood units per 5% for a level 10 keep door, each ironwood wooden board is worth 16 wood units -> it should cost 550 wood per repair.
Wed 2 Sep 2020 6:38 AM by Astaa
Does the level of the keep affect the quantity of wood needed to repair? It feels like some need more than others. I usually stock up on 8 stacks of duskwood and without counting it feels like some days it uses much more than others.

Return to Resolved Issues or the latest topics