Fri 31 Jul 2020 3:58 PM by Dr4ag
After the straff 1%, abusing the side slow

What a reference
Fri 31 Jul 2020 9:14 PM by azteq34
Dr4ag wrote:
Fri 31 Jul 2020 3:58 PM
After the straff 1%, abusing the side slow

What a reference

I also abusing mezz and heal, you will cry for that too?
Sat 1 Aug 2020 4:05 AM by shintacki
"Abusing" side style snare? What? If you can get the style off you deserve the effect it applies. If youre not at least trying to get positional styles off what are you even doing as a melee character?
Sat 1 Aug 2020 11:07 AM by Dr4ag
IS that normal to side slow someone when you face him? i don't think so
And no, im not only crying, your minst video was awesome and very good play from you

Menta and bard is just abusing stuff from phoenix
Sat 1 Aug 2020 2:16 PM by Saroi
Dr4ag wrote:
Sat 1 Aug 2020 11:07 AM
And no, im not only crying, your minst video was awesome and very good play from you

Yes it is normal. It always takes time for the server to react. Blindlessly sticking and/or facing is something noone should do and can always be easy "abused" to get either side or Backstyles off. And it is not something just on Phoenix. On live with the Style changes years ago the Strafing/Jumping around to get sidestyles off is way worse. Especially if you play a Sin on live your Main damage styles are Pincer(Side) and Leaper followup, meaning that all Sins are just jumping around and only attack with Pincer/Leaper.
Tue 11 Aug 2020 11:45 AM by Razur Ur
Nice bard action :-)
Fri 21 Aug 2020 11:46 PM by Tubby
Saroi wrote:
Sat 1 Aug 2020 2:16 PM
Dr4ag wrote:
Sat 1 Aug 2020 11:07 AM

Yes it is normal. It always takes time for the server to react. Blindlessly sticking and/or facing is something noone should do and can always be easy "abused" to get either side or Backstyles off. And it is not something just on Phoenix. On live with the Style changes years ago the Strafing/Jumping around to get sidestyles off is way worse. Especially if you play a Sin on live your Main damage styles are Pincer(Side) and Leaper followup, meaning that all Sins are just jumping around and only attack with Pincer/Leaper.

Just don't understand people like you honestly its ridiculous. Its a skill to achieve this? The people moaning are the people that can't time and back up there side style abilities also do you realise how easy it is to counter. Going into a fight with a mele class that can snare you should avoid it. Its painful reading this shit sometimes go play wow.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Videos or the latest topics