2020-08-01 Saturday

Started 31 Jul 2020
by gruenesschaf
in News
- fixed an issue making the Kissed by Fire title always available
- fixed an issue showing your own realm rank under anyone using the realm rank title
- market explorer available in the web app
-- general search
-- specialized collection task item search
-- specialized consumable search
-- no purchasing yet
Fri 31 Jul 2020 5:01 PM by Ibs
Hi gruen, I'd like to check out the market explorer app you added. Where is it at on the website? I'm looking but not seeing it. (I'm on mobile user agent currently if that helps)
Fri 31 Jul 2020 5:12 PM by Uthred
initial web app -> app.playphoenix.online

At the moment you can only set your title via the web app. The market explorer function will be added tomorrow after the reboot.
Fri 31 Jul 2020 5:14 PM by Ibs
Uthred wrote:
Fri 31 Jul 2020 5:12 PM
initial web app -> app.playphoenix.online

At the moment you can only set your title via the web app. The market explorer function will be added tomorrow after the reboot.

Cool thanks.
Sat 1 Aug 2020 4:44 PM by Talo
Where can I now see, how often I did DS? It's not in title anymore but I cant find it in webapp as well.
Plz dont tell me, that killing a mob will be the lookup function. Oo
Sat 1 Aug 2020 5:06 PM by gotwqqd
Is the sort feature that matters to everyone going to be available?
Sat 1 Aug 2020 6:23 PM by gruenesschaf
gotwqqd wrote:
Sat 1 Aug 2020 5:06 PM

Unsure currently. The consideration here is the premium people pay / paid for lower house numbers as normally everything is sorted by that. If we decide to not care about that any longer at least the potion and collection task screens, aka commodities, would just be sorted by price per item.
Sat 1 Aug 2020 6:50 PM by Ibs
gruenesschaf wrote:
Sat 1 Aug 2020 6:23 PM
gotwqqd wrote:

Unsure currently. The consideration here is the premium people pay / paid for lower house numbers as normally everything is sorted by that. If we decide to not care about that any longer at least the potion and collection task screens, aka commodities, would just be sorted by price per item.

There's still ways to get lots of money without exploiting old mmo design. I'd say go for it.
Also just about everyone except the "but muh hidden good deals" people will love a search by util feature/more advanced filtering options. Figured that was the plan to begin with when i saw it migrating to an app outside of the game, hope it comes to pass.
Sat 1 Aug 2020 7:21 PM by gotwqqd
gruenesschaf wrote:
gotwqqd wrote:

They still have advantage
After utility sort their post is highest
Also they are closer for those wanting to NOT PAY the 20% upcharge
Sat 1 Aug 2020 7:39 PM by Ibs
gotwqqd wrote:
Sat 1 Aug 2020 7:21 PM
gruenesschaf wrote:
gotwqqd wrote:

They still have advantage
After utility sort their post is highest
Also they are closer for those wanting to NOT PAY the 20% upcharge

Also good points.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to News or the latest topics