in Suggestions
it has so many benefits!

but maybe not with the resist debuff or a a heavily nerfed version of it
Thu 9 Jul 2020 10:57 PM by Gildar
NO thx
Wed 15 Jul 2020 12:34 PM by Pigleto
I'd even get behind this.
Wed 15 Jul 2020 12:51 PM by Bradekes
I don't think the legendary weapons ever made sense tbh. Especially debuffing their same damage type.

It would be cooler if they just made craftable weapons that had some base stats like legendary.

If it had a proc I think it would be balanced to temporarily change your damage type to the weakness of the armor type of the armor you hit when the proc goes off.

So using a legendary hib pierce weapon vs plate and it procs it would give you a 15s buff changing your damage to crush type.
Wed 15 Jul 2020 1:24 PM by ExcretusMaximus
Yes please, then Midgard can run Albion's broken melee debuff train!
Wed 15 Jul 2020 2:41 PM by Astaa
We ran a matter melee train back in the day, was hilarious.

Not a good idea.
Wed 15 Jul 2020 4:55 PM by Expfighter
not NO, but HELL NO!
Wed 15 Jul 2020 5:11 PM by Cadebrennus
I think we can all see the trend here. Whatever the OP is for it's best for everyone else if we are against it.
Sat 18 Jul 2020 3:11 PM by Luluko
not a bad idea to have some weaker version which just have a different damage type, especially for soloing it would prolly still be worth it even if they had no toa stats and no procc and just a normal damage procc this would also counter melees debuffing for the casters mostly. Only issue I see would be that one caster could debuff the damage for a melee assist train.
Sun 19 Jul 2020 12:09 PM by inoeth
Luluko wrote:
Sat 18 Jul 2020 3:11 PM
not a bad idea to have some weaker version which just have a different damage type, especially for soloing it would prolly still be worth it even if they had no toa stats and no procc and just a normal damage procc this would also counter melees debuffing for the casters mostly. Only issue I see would be that one caster could debuff the damage for a melee assist train.

is that really a problem?
i mean for grp play. for soloing i can see that the debuff might be too powerful even though it was like that on live and it worked. in the beginning there where not even champion resi buffs.

and also legend weapons look damn cool
Wed 22 Jul 2020 5:33 PM by Luluko
inoeth wrote:
Sun 19 Jul 2020 12:09 PM
Luluko wrote:
Sat 18 Jul 2020 3:11 PM

is that really a problem?
i mean for grp play. for soloing i can see that the debuff might be too powerful even though it was like that on live and it worked. in the beginning there where not even champion resi buffs.

and also legend weapons look damn cool
for some people it maybe is a problem
Fri 24 Jul 2020 8:02 PM by jlxscholar
I'm down with new weapon types, that offer different procs. Right now everyone goes lifetap.

Folks legit paying 15p for 100% qua max dps LT weaps. It'd be nice as a WC'r or alchemist if I could make something people ACTUALLY wanted.
Sat 25 Jul 2020 10:24 AM by Noashakra
jlxscholar wrote:
Fri 24 Jul 2020 8:02 PM
I'm down with new weapon types, that offer different procs. Right now everyone goes lifetap.

Folks legit paying 15p for 100% qua max dps LT weaps. It'd be nice as a WC'r or alchemist if I could make something people ACTUALLY wanted.

15p? it's more 20/25p.
I play with 100% crafted haste and DoT procs (250dmg is huge), I use LT at the end of my rotation and they are 99%.
Just give the skins, not the stats. Maybe some skills after a certain level of solo kill?
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Suggestions or the latest topics