Fix Healer BD pets AI and Heals

Started 15 Mar 2019
by Voidedtransaction
in Resolved Issues
The pets heals are not meant to not only lock in place in pvp... but the pet itself gets interrupted and just stands there.

The healer sub-pets are supposed to be uninterruptable.. and they are supposed to move in combat.

Issue Timeline

15 Mar 2019 Voidedtransaction created this issue
16 Mar 2019 Shreds triaged this issue
16 Mar 2019 Shreds changed the status of this issue from new to open
26 Oct 2020 gruenesschaf assigned this issue from Nobody to gruenesschaf
26 Oct 2020 gruenesschaf changed the status of this issue from in_progress to resolved
Sun 17 Mar 2019 11:38 PM by Voidedtransaction
Fix the pets.. I reported this when the server first came out and that post got swept under the rug.. the pets should be uninterruptable and they should move in combat.. So stupid to die because My pets lock themselves in combat and wont move or they get interrupted.
Tue 19 Mar 2019 8:37 PM by WeaselSoup
I think having some method of counterplay against the most broken class in the game is probably a desirable side-effect.
Mon 26 Oct 2020 2:27 PM by gruenesschaf
Neither move cast nor being uninterruptable will be implemented, however, this locking in place has now been fixed
Tue 27 Oct 2020 7:49 AM by Sepplord
WeaselSoup wrote:
Tue 19 Mar 2019 8:37 PM
I think having some method of counterplay against the most broken class in the game is probably a desirable side-effect.

I agree that it is overnerfed and on the weak side now...but calling it broken goes a bit too far
Thu 29 Oct 2020 5:50 PM by mattymc
gruenesschaf wrote:
Mon 26 Oct 2020 2:27 PM
Neither move cast nor being uninterruptable will be implemented, however, this locking in place has now been fixed

Really don't understand why you nerfed the crap out of the BD whilst not doing so on other OP toons in other realms given the <somewhat> baseline of Phoenix. It's one of many perplexing decisions

Return to Resolved Issues or the latest topics