Porters & hasteners

Started 8 Sep 2018
by JaggedOne
in Suggestions
Thanks so much for the teleporters and hasteners - they make the game *so* much more enjoyable. I would just like to suggest two things.

First, if there is a teleporter, please make sure that there is also a hastener there. A good example of this is Yarley's Farm in Alb - the ability to port there is wonderful, but a hastener would be even more so. I doubt there is any run in the game done more often than Yarley's to Lyonesse. Another example is Avalon Marsh. Also, there is a hastener just inside the east entrance to Cammy but not the north entrance....it would be great to have one there as well.

Second, I feel strongly that there should be both a porter and a hastener at all origin points. Examples are Avalon Marsh, which has one but not the other, and Prydwen Keep and Ludlow (or Humbolt, I get them mixed up) in Alb have neither. Ft. Atla in Mid and Ardee & Howth in Hib also come to mind....

Thanks for a great shard and keep up the great work !!!!
Sat 8 Sep 2018 8:44 PM by Anasth
Well i'm not a dev but a way to get around your 1st prob is to port to housing before doing anything, get speed then on your way to whereever you want!
Sun 9 Sep 2018 5:08 AM by JaggedOne
Thanks for your reply !!!

Your suggestion is fine if one has a house, which I don't atm. My suggestion was more a common sense one of consistency. I feel porters and hasteners should be a pair that always occur together, and I stand by it.
Mon 10 Sep 2018 5:43 PM by Turtle006
Don't need a house, there is a porter and hastener at housing entrance.
Wed 12 Sep 2018 5:33 PM by Sledgehammer
just count for 2-3 days how often you port around to get a new speed buff.
then you might find out that idea isn't that bad and no big change at all.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Suggestions or the latest topics