Suggestion for Demons Breach event

Started 3 Jul 2020
by fekkinJash
in Suggestions
Just a couple quick suggestions I thought of:

- Dead party members should auto-rez between rounds if part of the group completes the wave.
- Mobs should drop tinder boxes. A lot of characters coming to the event are brand new, making mobs inside the event drop them would facilitate faster leveling overall.

Thats all I have for now, I may update at a later time.
Fri 3 Jul 2020 7:37 PM by Khrin
I think the angel in the middle could possibly pump out the regen aspect of tinders at least. Possibly even a minor version of the dmg add each wave too.
Fri 3 Jul 2020 11:19 PM by Solong
i got 3 tinder in my 2 grps there..
Sat 4 Jul 2020 4:28 AM by Bradekes
Only suggestion I have is to give something to do while you wait for a group. It is pretty boring when you are not an highly desired class or at the right level waiting!
Sat 4 Jul 2020 12:38 PM by dbeattie71
Bradekes wrote:
Sat 4 Jul 2020 4:28 AM
Only suggestion I have is to give something to do while you wait for a group. It is pretty boring when you are not an highly desired class or at the right level waiting!

Put a forge and craft merchants in there 😀
Sat 4 Jul 2020 9:28 PM by Bradekes
One note to add, don't think its exactly a bug but Animist pets will attack your group if you are not hib if the animist leaves group
Sat 4 Jul 2020 10:05 PM by Cruella
- Give groups more time before wave 1 starts. im not half finished buffing when the first mobs arrive. ad another 30 secs pls.
Sun 5 Jul 2020 12:44 AM by gruenesschaf
Cruella wrote:
Sat 4 Jul 2020 10:05 PM
- Give groups more time before wave 1 starts. im not half finished buffing when the first mobs arrive. ad another 30 secs pls.

The first wave basically is an additional 30 seconds
Sun 5 Jul 2020 1:25 AM by Killaloth
I'd love to have an audio alert once the group is ready to wake me up in case I've passed away while waiting for the epiphany

Sun 5 Jul 2020 2:25 AM by Bradekes
Can you make it so that you cannot call pet in waiting room? they don't port over to instance with you anyways
Sun 5 Jul 2020 9:09 AM by Lollie
Couple of suggestions :

Don't let pf interrupt casting.
After your group disbands wipe all buffs from the group.
Sun 5 Jul 2020 9:30 AM by nineonezero
Suggestions:

- totally agree to add alch table and forge for crafting while waiting, people could make/sell new armor, potions to the "gladiators"
- I would reduce to 10s the cleaning of the floor, there was always so much garbage around of old? loots
- would be fun a leaderboard of the highest wave reached, maybe spammed in region as well
- would be fun some different/ramdom spells from mobs
- would be fun similar event 8vs8 realmVSrealm with groupfinder

This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Suggestions or the latest topics