10 Blades on Champ for 8 man?

Started 1 Jul 2020
by pollojack
in Hibernia
So yeah, worth?
Thu 2 Jul 2020 1:38 AM by Kurbsen
100% worth.. you never know when you need to snare something quickly. 50 valor 50 lw 10 blades and 27 shield is best spec imo.. no slam but if youre good at weapon swap you can potentially guard/dps something if needed.. better than parry atleast and you get to keep your dmg and debuffs as well.

edit: maybe can even drop shield to like 25 or 23 or something and pick up a tiny bit of parry <shrug> but yea i would go one of these routes.
Thu 2 Jul 2020 2:32 AM by ExcretusMaximus
Definitely worth it, and I agree on the 50LW/50Valor reasoning; you've got a front snare, a 9 second stun from behind, a side snare, and all the goodies Valor brings with that spec, plus protect, guard, and engage (albeit on a lower spec of shield, but you still have them).
Thu 2 Jul 2020 6:20 AM by Hockeytown00
Bit of a newb question here but I'm curious, is it really possible to land a style with such low skill?
(My own newb-ness, not calling OP a newb!)
Thu 2 Jul 2020 6:49 AM by Kurbsen
Hockeytown00 wrote:
Thu 2 Jul 2020 6:20 AM
Bit of a newb question here but I'm curious, is it really possible to land a style with such low skill?

yup it is. I play a bard and can self peel a savage off me. it’ll land np
Thu 2 Jul 2020 7:20 AM by Razur Ur
ExcretusMaximus wrote:
Thu 2 Jul 2020 2:32 AM
Definitely worth it, and I agree on the 50LW/50Valor reasoning; you've got a front snare, a 9 second stun from behind, a side snare, and all the goodies Valor brings with that spec, plus protect, guard, and engage (albeit on a lower spec of shield, but you still have them).

With only 25 or 23 shild spec you can save guard is wasted time ;-).
Thu 2 Jul 2020 7:30 AM by Kurbsen
Razur Ur wrote:
Thu 2 Jul 2020 7:20 AM
ExcretusMaximus wrote:

if youre good at swapping and timing hits it definitely is not wasted time.. pretty easy actually
Thu 2 Jul 2020 7:38 AM by Razur Ur
Kurbsen wrote:
Thu 2 Jul 2020 7:30 AM
Razur Ur wrote:
Thu 2 Jul 2020 7:20 AM
ExcretusMaximus wrote:

if youre good at swapping and timing hits it definitely is not wasted time.. pretty easy actually

you have to distinguish between guard for others and block chance for you self even if you switch the weapons between lw and 1h+shild for 1vs1 and even there you
have to consider if you want to do without 16parry which is also good for LW. Because just the block chance between 7shild and 25 or 23 shild is not really big in the
low level range anymore. But that is of course just my personal opinion and everybody can spec as he likes :-).
Thu 2 Jul 2020 2:26 PM by pollojack
Hockeytown00 wrote:
Thu 2 Jul 2020 6:20 AM

Hit rate is primarily Weapon %Bonus and Style modifier. When you do have crafted weapons don't forget to take them to an enchanter for the %Bonus.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Hibernia or the latest topics