Cleric Questions

Started 1 Jun 2020
by Khefru
in Albion
I have a few questions to my fellow Clerics if thats ok?

I want to RvR and am going to build my final template. Someone said that I need 'Heart of Legion'. Not sure what it is (not found anything on here or Google about it) and can it be bought with feathers (if so, where is the feather vendor for DF items)? I presume I need to go on a legion raid to get credit too.

I also see most Clerics in RVR with the same chest piece. Is it the armor from the epic quest?

Many thanks in advance for any help.
Mon 1 Jun 2020 11:33 AM by Lollie
The chest you see is most likely the sidi chest, it looks like the epic one. Heart of legion isnt a must but a nice thing to have, it's mostly for it's charge which can be used from your bag so dont have to template it in.
Generally you need encounter credit to buy but if you have enough money to can get someone who is selling feather to buy it for you can you pay them. You dont need credit to actually wear it.
The merchants are near the vault/account vault people when you port into camelot (think the sidi merchants look like skeletons)
Mon 1 Jun 2020 11:46 AM by Hangel
U need it, HoL + MCL + mana potion and you will use all in long fight...
Wed 1 Jul 2020 3:39 PM by Snorki
What about for weapon/shield for cleric? Do I want to just go with crafted? and if so what procs/charges should I imbue them with?

Thanks for any help!
Wed 1 Jul 2020 4:35 PM by ExcretusMaximus
You do NOT want or need Heart of Legion, what you DO want is Tasty Chunk of Legion.

Chunk is a power heal, Heart is a life heal.
Wed 1 Jul 2020 6:28 PM by shintacki
Put heal or ablative on your shield if you go crafted. And throw in a DD charge somewhere in your set. You wont use it all that often but occasionally it can be nice to throw out an interrupt. Just be aware that DD charges and your legion power charge share a timer.
Wed 1 Jul 2020 6:42 PM by Forlornhope
shintacki wrote:
Wed 1 Jul 2020 6:28 PM
Put heal or ablative on your shield if you go crafted. And throw in a DD charge somewhere in your set. You wont use it all that often but occasionally it can be nice to throw out an interrupt. Just be aware that DD charges and your legion power charge share a timer.

Shield/weapons is generally where I put my charges, since the odds of you actually blocking to get a proc off is like the odds of finding a wild unicorn.
Wed 1 Jul 2020 8:40 PM by Zartran
Hangel wrote:
Mon 1 Jun 2020 11:46 AM

What is HoL please ?
Thu 2 Jul 2020 1:43 PM by MacMic
Zartran wrote:
Wed 1 Jul 2020 8:40 PM
Hangel wrote:
Mon 1 Jun 2020 11:46 AM

What is HoL please ?

Heart of Legion
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Albion or the latest topics