New player needing help

Started 30 Jun 2020
by Frogger
in Support Center
I have not received any of the e-mails needed to log in. I went to discord and can't get that e-mail either. Not in spam. I looked through the support forum on discord and used the link to get the bot to resend the e-mail. It said my account was already active so I tried to log in and now get the two factor authentication notice but never get the e-mail. Is there some way it can be sent to me without using the bot?
Tue 30 Jun 2020 9:36 PM by Uthred
Contact Cooky on Discord. Just send a DM and Cooky will get back to you as soon as possible.
Tue 30 Jun 2020 9:42 PM by Frogger
I can't post on discord. I tried to register there but I am not getting my verification e-mail from there either. I tried to DM cooky but it says I am blocked.
Tue 30 Jun 2020 10:11 PM by thirian24
Did you check your junk mail? Perhaps these emails are going there and thats why youre not seeing them.
Tue 30 Jun 2020 11:30 PM by elflord
Whenever I receive an email or my wife does from the Phoenix automated system, it always goes into junk.
Wed 1 Jul 2020 2:49 PM by Frogger
I found my problem. My company e-mail had quarantined these. Thanks to everyone for their help, especially to those who make this game possible! Much better support and assistance that I ever expected!
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Support Center or the latest topics