Small Shields That Don't Look Like Small Shields

Started 29 Jun 2020
by cyannyde
in Midgard
Hey all, I've been looking for a small shield with the skin of a larger shield for my Healer. I was disappointed when I found out that the Mighty Presence Shield is class restricted to Skalds here.

I'll probably end up getting the Cyclops shield reskin once I have the BP for it, but can anyone recommend another small shield that doesn't look like a small shield that I could look for in the meantime?

Thanks!
Mon 29 Jun 2020 9:46 PM by ExcretusMaximus
There really isn't one, unfortunately.

I came in to tell you that Aten's and Cyclops are your only options.
Tue 30 Jun 2020 3:14 PM by cyannyde
All good, I appreciate it the response regardless. At least now I don't have waste more time looking for an alternative.
Tue 7 Jul 2020 11:01 AM by daytonchambers
If you can find a good high util ROG the reinforced round shield (not crafted, JUST the ROG) is pretty large and can be confused with the large round shield that warriors can use.
Wed 15 Jul 2020 8:28 PM by Sisay
There is a skald quest in SI that give a small shield (usable by all) with a metal look like albion medium shield ....

It's the only one I remember that have this look
Fri 17 Jul 2020 1:13 AM by daytonchambers
Sisay wrote:
Wed 15 Jul 2020 8:28 PM
There is a skald quest in SI that give a small shield (usable by all) with a metal look like albion medium shield ....

Is this a live-only quest or is it available on Phoenix? And if here, what level was the quest and where do you get it?
Mon 20 Jul 2020 2:19 PM by Sisay
daytonchambers wrote:
Fri 17 Jul 2020 1:13 AM
Sisay wrote:
Wed 15 Jul 2020 8:28 PM

Is this a live-only quest or is it available on Phoenix? And if here, what level was the quest and where do you get it?

It's a lv 30 quest named Ota's quest. I don't know if it's available here since I done it on live years go. Each class got a fixed item but the skald reward is a small shield everyone can use :

https://camelot.allakhazam.com/item.html?citem=10623

I had fun on live with a rare mid robe and this shield on my healer
Sat 25 Jul 2020 10:20 PM by ex2j
I know 100% that rogs can look like the middle shields in heart Form. I bought one around lvl 30 with "stone wood" in name. And it was that kind. A few days ago I even find a lvl 51 rog with same design.
I swapt it. If you like, I would give you my low lvl shield. Looks soooo good.
Tomorrow, I can give you the name of the lvl 51 rog.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Midgard or the latest topics