Quick travel

Started 27 Jun 2020
by SicMajik
in Tavern
What’s good guys, haven’t played this game in 15 years and saw this server existed. While looking into i thought I read that there is a teleported in each town/area to make travel faster. Is this the case? If so where can I locate this npc? I’m on Midgard

Thanks
Sat 27 Jun 2020 6:39 PM by pollojack
SicMajik wrote:
Sat 27 Jun 2020 6:13 PM
What’s good guys, haven’t played this game in 15 years and saw this server existed. While looking into i thought I read that there is a teleported in each town/area to make travel faster. Is this the case? If so where can I locate this npc? I’m on Midgard

Thanks

Fastest way is to die, release to main city, and run to the mid great hall. Tele is there.

Each main starter town has a "hidden" tele that can't be ported to but can be ported from but past lvl 10 you wont need them.

Some custom commands and caps are below.

If you do crafting try /craftqueue. /salvagebag is for salvage. /moveitem to sell. /switch to swap weapons with a button. /listmerchant is automatic.

Wep dmg cap is at 52 composit. Style dmg remains uncapped. Stealth cap at 50.

Proc rate for non feather items is 15% and feather items is 18%. This is modified by swing speed of the weapon, increasing for slower weapons.
Sun 28 Jun 2020 12:13 AM by SicMajik
Thanks for the reply. I’ll remember the dying trick on my next toon.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Tavern or the latest topics