Zerk and Zerker Solo #2 - Our Pets Heads Are Falling Off!

Started 18 Jun 2020
by Ardri
in Videos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksWcOqIJ_1Y
Fri 19 Jun 2020 8:40 AM by Dr4ag
Just saw the 2 firsts duel, using Add dmg + Zerk transformation.

I stopped
Fri 19 Jun 2020 2:33 PM by joshisanonymous
Dr4ag wrote:
Fri 19 Jun 2020 8:40 AM

I stopped

Ironically, the only other fight where he zerked was to kill a minstrel's templar. I mean, most solo melee videos feel pretty boring to me, but I don't get the shaming for using a class-defining ability like vendo. Doesn't it also make the user more vulnerable to melee damage? I've always thought it was a relatively poor class ability for soloing compared to things like triple wield or dirty tricks.
Fri 19 Jun 2020 4:02 PM by protege
Dr4ag wrote:

I stopped

It is up every 7 min.. why wouldn't he use it? Lol
Sun 21 Jun 2020 8:07 AM by inoeth
Dr4ag wrote:

I stopped

saw yourself falling to the ground?
Mon 22 Jun 2020 8:28 AM by Dr4ag
My point is , it's a 7min Cooldown ok, but does he duel only when he has it ?
I hate player like boxxy too who duel, afk 7 or 15 min then come back and destroy everything thinking they good but actually they not ..

I duel ironmike, he used it i used vanish i came back for another duel he just /rude me and hit me from back

SO what i have a 15min timer vanish, "It is up every 15 min.. why wouldn't I use it? Lol"

Was just my point not a fan of transformation video ez mode, more about challenge when you have no purge and you still manage to get a kill.*
Wed 24 Jun 2020 1:48 AM by Ardri
Dr4ag wrote:
Mon 22 Jun 2020 8:28 AM
I hate player like boxxy too who duel, afk 7 or 15 min then come back and destroy everything thinking they good but actually they not ..

I duel ironmike, he used it i used vanish i came back for another duel he just /rude me and hit me from back

SO what i have a 15min timer vanish, "It is up every 15 min.. why wouldn't I use it? Lol"

Was just my point not a fan of transformation video ez mode, more about challenge when you have no purge and you still manage to get a kill.*

Don't lie, you watched more than that and you enjoyed it

I fight all the time with nothing up, there's video evidence right there.

And here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtoV67GnysQ
Wed 24 Jun 2020 2:10 AM by thirian24
Dr4ag wrote:

Was just my point not a fan of transformation video ez mode,more about challenge when you have no purge and you still manage to get a kill.*

Enjoys a challenges, zergs solos down.

Is this even real life anymore or is this shit scripted? You cant even make this stuff up,

Lol
Wed 24 Jun 2020 12:24 PM by Dr4ag
thirian24 wrote:
Dr4ag wrote:

Was just my point not a fan of transformation video ez mode,more about challenge when you have no purge and you still manage to get a kill.*

Enjoys a challenges, zergs solos down.

Is this even real life anymore or is this shit scripted? You cant even make this stuff up,

Lol

Was talking about video, do you even saw a video of me zerging ? nope because i don't do video and yes i Zerg and SOlo like i told you maybe 45 times now

It's like putting fight with Pa + stun and opponent has no Purge, what is the point of it ?

here is my Herald Again : https://herald.playphoenix.online/c/Therabbin
Thu 25 Jun 2020 7:55 AM by Noashakra
Ah yeah ironmike, the guy running with healer buffs, add damage, and adding your fights when it suits him and expect you to respec his (not speaking about the time before the solo zone where he was adding you on sight when he was coastguarding bled). No video about that? Do you want a cookie?
Also a 3mn of a movie out of a 5mn video. Great daoc stuff.
Sat 20 Feb 2021 7:05 AM by themaskofkoro
Only solo bersi vid on this forum is a video of the zerk zerking on sins 😂
I’d rather be a jerk jerking sinfully.
Sad sad day to be a zerk
Mon 8 Mar 2021 1:49 PM by nono31
twisting weapons and reactives styles are really impressives ! Good skill !
Mon 8 Mar 2021 2:10 PM by Ceen
Sorry but there is only room for one solo berserker on Phoenix and he is called Natebrunner!

Legends never die!

https://clips.twitch.tv/IcyExpensiveSalamanderPhilosoraptor

https://www.twitch.tv/natebruner/videos?filter=clips&range=all
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Videos or the latest topics