minstrel movie

Started 31 May 2020
by azteq34
in Videos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7K46ZnY0sQ
Mon 1 Jun 2020 4:55 AM by vxr
O snap. I am sure this will be good. I will watch it tomorrow!
Mon 1 Jun 2020 8:18 AM by hibenosa
Always f*cking inspiring seeing you play your minstrel.

If all minstrels played at your level, there would be no doubt about an upcoming nerf. You are really playing it to perfection, congrats!
Mon 1 Jun 2020 10:28 AM by azteq34
haha thx guys x)
Mon 1 Jun 2020 2:24 PM by Razur Ur
Nice action :-)
Mon 1 Jun 2020 2:56 PM by Mandredz
I report this post for perfect play.
Mon 1 Jun 2020 2:58 PM by keen
Yeah gg wp!
Tue 2 Jun 2020 12:56 AM by daytonchambers
let me guess without even watching:

Lots of stun and DD shouts as you mow people down with a frost stallion, while taking very little damage thanks to the ablative chant that stacks with the procs.

Edit: lol, I hate being right all the time. Your class is ass cancer.
Wed 3 Jun 2020 6:28 PM by inoeth
hate to say it but really awesome gameplay. nerf minstrel!
Wed 3 Jun 2020 8:39 PM by Taniquetil
Let em QQ, you play the class well. trolling that group through Uppland was v funny.
Wed 3 Jun 2020 8:47 PM by thirian24
It would be super awesome if he didn't add everything though.
Thu 4 Jun 2020 4:47 AM by Jingo NZ
Let's not overlook that the Minstrel Movie (TM) features more than just the lead actor!

Best supporting actor goes to... Mirren or Frost Stallion?
Mon 15 Jun 2020 9:53 PM by sleeve
I can't play a mins/BD simply for the reason its to easy and this is just showcasing it. well done lol
Mon 15 Jun 2020 10:06 PM by Tubby
sleeve wrote:
Mon 15 Jun 2020 9:53 PM
I can't play a mins/BD simply for the reason its to easy and this is just showcasing it. well done lol

To easy. Gotta be the funniest comment I've seen. You have no clue about skill cap this is one of the very best your looking at the timing awarness and skill to pull off fighting mutiple people is somthing not anyone can do. 1vs1 yes a minstrel played average with abilities up will win most fights. What this video showcases is somthing else. Somthing you clearly can't apreciate understand or respect.
Tue 16 Jun 2020 7:22 PM by sleeve
Haha clearly, it's a minstrel flute mezzing with a frost pet and a prekiting cleric who does well at that if you want a clap Nothing going to be impressive about a uncontrollable class xD
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Videos or the latest topics