Re: Issue with Feather Item proc chance

#21
inoeth wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:42 am
where did you get this 18% from?
From a dev post as noted above. However it was deleted. I guess we know where you really PvP, and you can't even solo on the boards.
The Drunken Ranger!-keeping Devs honest since 2012
Also playing a dual-wielding Saracen
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsY42S ... 7koW7oFZug

The Drunken Ranger’s Guide to Drunken Rangery
https://forum.playphoenix.online/viewto ... =23&t=2902

Re: Issue with Feather Item proc chance

#22
Cadebrennus wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:43 pm
inoeth wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:42 am
where did you get this 18% from?
From a dev post as noted above. However it was deleted. I guess we know where you really PvP, and you can't even solo on the boards.
do you realize that this:
Uthred wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:41 pm
I deleted your post and the answer from Inoeth to your insult. Pls stop insulting each others. Either try to discuss like normal human beings or dont post here. Thank you for understanding.
was directed to you in the first place?
still you continue with your insults. its not my fault you dont have a clue on so many topics and tend to tell ppl obviously wrong things. hell even gruenesschaf disses you for that. you seem to be very hurt by me constantly correcting you. so hard that you look for any "fail" i make so you can shaft me. i really wish i dont have to quote or answer you anymore, but i cant stop. i always get triggered by BS you know..
and yeah well on this specific topic i dont get why you insult me, asking where the numbers come from is a legit question. i somehow feel sorry for you.

OT: thanks for clarification @asnusia
Horg solo rr9 Hunter Lone Enforcer
Keriala solo rr6 Ranger
Eik solo rr6 Shadowblade
Ean solo rr4 Paladin

Re: Issue with Feather Item proc chance

#23
inoeth wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:21 pm
Cadebrennus wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:43 pm
inoeth wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:42 am
where did you get this 18% from?
From a dev post as noted above. However it was deleted. I guess we know where you really PvP, and you can't even solo on the boards.
do you realize that this:
Uthred wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:41 pm
I deleted your post and the answer from Inoeth to your insult. Pls stop insulting each others. Either try to discuss like normal human beings or dont post here. Thank you for understanding.
was directed to you in the first place?
still you continue with your insults. its not my fault you dont have a clue on so many topics and tend to tell ppl obviously wrong things. hell even gruenesschaf disses you for that. you seem to be very hurt by me constantly correcting you. so hard that you look for any "fail" i make so you can shaft me. i really wish i dont have to quote or answer you anymore, but i cant stop. i always get triggered by BS you know..
and yeah well on this specific topic i dont get why you insult me, asking where the numbers come from is a legit question. i somehow feel sorry for you.

OT: thanks for clarification @asnusia
If you had a legitimate correction then you would have something to your argument, but you don't. Sadly, you're like the kid who talks a big game but grabs the grown-ups to help out when he's in over his head. You've been stalking me from forum post to forum post for a long time, yet can't handle it when you were corrected by me regarding the 18% proc rate, and had that post deleted. Pathetic, just pathetic.
The Drunken Ranger!-keeping Devs honest since 2012
Also playing a dual-wielding Saracen
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsY42S ... 7koW7oFZug

The Drunken Ranger’s Guide to Drunken Rangery
https://forum.playphoenix.online/viewto ... =23&t=2902

Re: Issue with Feather Item proc chance

#25
Lillebror wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 9:36 am
Just posting to get a notification if any Update on the matter.

How is player made vs rog when it comes to proc rate? Same?
Yes, same.

Base chance =
Player made & rog: 15%
Feather items: 18%

Proc chance =
Base chance * weapon speed / 3.5
E.g. Sword of Sorrow 4.3 speed *SHOULD* have 18% * 4.3 / 3.5 = 22.11% chance to proc

The chance to proc *SHOULD* work like crits, i.e. a bag chance that accumulates and resets once the proc/crit occurs.

However this is also bugged for some weapons, the Sword of Sorrow *SHOULD* have a guaranteed proc after 4 swings but as you can see from my chatlog you can easily do 15+ (!) hits in a row with 0 proc. I haven't checked the whole log but between the 8th and 9th endurance drain, there is a 24-hit streak with no proc...

Other slow feather items have a correct proc chance. For instance, Albion feather polearm with damage add is not bugged and correctly procs damage add every 3 swings or so.
Last edited by Killaloth on Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Killaloth - BM very sexy
Killahot - chant #1 hib casters solo kills!1!!11!
Killaloath - Thidranki ranger #1 hib solo kills!1!!11!

Vorti/Deira: Killaloth - BM

Eagles don't fly in flocks
F. Battiato

Re: Issue with Feather Item proc chance

#27
Lillebror wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:02 pm
Thanks for doing this, i got my infs bags full off that offhand and the legion mh that lifetap.

I always had a hunge that offhand rarly procced and if it was worth it to run that slow offhand
You can test lifetap and dds however effects that do not have a direct effect on your target (such as haste proc) are not recorded in the chatlog and counting them without using the chatlog requires lots of creativity.
Killaloth - BM very sexy
Killahot - chant #1 hib casters solo kills!1!!11!
Killaloath - Thidranki ranger #1 hib solo kills!1!!11!

Vorti/Deira: Killaloth - BM

Eagles don't fly in flocks
F. Battiato

Re: Issue with Feather Item proc chance

#28
Quite a few feather items did not have the 18% proc chance that was announced at some point, the update today will change this.

While originally the announcement back in the beta only referred to the epic dungeon chest vs the applied heal proc, that's where the 18% vs 15% comes from, players as well as staff at some point became confused and started answering proc questions with it being 18% for all feather items. The fix will be to just make that actually the case.

Re: Issue with Feather Item proc chance

#30
gruenesschaf wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 11:11 am
Quite a few feather items did not have the 18% proc chance that was announced at some point, the update today will change this.

While originally the announcement back in the beta only referred to the epic dungeon chest vs the applied heal proc, that's where the 18% vs 15% comes from, players as well as staff at some point became confused and started answering proc questions with it being 18% for all feather items. The fix will be to just make that actually the case.
Thanks that's great, it was clear that every item had its own procrate but it's now nice and simple. That took very little time to get fixed, thx again!

Regarding rigs/crafted items, do they all have 15% chance or let's say one 4.2 rog sword can proc more than another?

Absolutely no rush to know that and might as well test myself, super happy with the fix!
Killaloth - BM very sexy
Killahot - chant #1 hib casters solo kills!1!!11!
Killaloath - Thidranki ranger #1 hib solo kills!1!!11!

Vorti/Deira: Killaloth - BM

Eagles don't fly in flocks
F. Battiato