Stealth nerf still in?

Started 27 May 2020
by imweasel
in Ask the Team
I keep on getting ganked by multiple stealthers from the same realm in fairly close proximity and I am not detecting them any sooner than before the 'stealth nerf'.

It seems like it was removed...
Wed 27 May 2020 6:57 AM by Sepplord
the last change i read about was that they changed the detection-increase to only be triggered by grouped-friendlies...so maybe those stealthers were standing around as individuals there
Wed 27 May 2020 12:50 PM by gotwqqd
Sepplord wrote:
Wed 27 May 2020 6:57 AM
the last change i read about was that they changed the detection-increase to only be triggered by grouped-friendlies...so maybe those stealthers were standing around as individuals there

Pointless
Wed 27 May 2020 2:41 PM by imweasel
Sepplord wrote:
Wed 27 May 2020 6:57 AM

That very well could be the case. That makes the stealth nerf kind of pointless if they did so.

Can a dev chime in?
Wed 27 May 2020 5:54 PM by Parole
Still waiting on visi nerfs that help stealthers. ><

where's my visi-lore pot that give me a counter to some visi class ability when I drink it. Maybe a demez pot! Hooray!
Wed 27 May 2020 5:58 PM by Razur Ur
Parole wrote:
Wed 27 May 2020 5:54 PM

where's my visi-lore pot that give me a counter to some visi class ability when I drink it. Maybe a demez pot! Hooray!

why not remove vanish? then we can remove lore pots ;-)
Wed 27 May 2020 10:22 PM by Mavella
Parole wrote:

Yeah it's called permastealth and being able to pick your fights. Best defense in the game. Everyone deals with getting added so that's nothing stealther specific. If you're complaining about visible classes and groups abilities it sounds like you're picking stupid fights and that is a you problem.
Fri 29 May 2020 3:17 PM by Parole
Mavella wrote:
Wed 27 May 2020 10:22 PM
Parole wrote:

Yeah it's called permastealth and being able to pick your fights. Best defense in the game. Everyone deals with getting added so that's nothing stealther specific. If you're complaining about visible classes and groups abilities it sounds like you're picking stupid fights and that is a you problem.

actually it's sarcasm. I just think any pot that directly counters a class ability on the server is dumb and unnecessary. I run in stealth groups so we use them like crazy vs enemies and although we do it, still feels wrong. I'd be happier without it in game.
Fri 29 May 2020 3:21 PM by Riac
Parole wrote:
Fri 29 May 2020 3:17 PM
Mavella wrote:
Parole wrote:

actually it's sarcasm. I just think any pot that directly counters a class ability on the server is dumb and unnecessary. I run in stealth groups so we use them like crazy vs enemies and although we do it, still feels wrong. I'd be happier without it in game.
Imagine that. The stealth group dislikes the counter to their bullshit.
Next up, we will find out if water is actually wet or not.
Fri 29 May 2020 3:31 PM by Parole
Riac wrote:
Fri 29 May 2020 3:21 PM
Parole wrote:
Mavella wrote:

Imagine that. The stealth group dislikes the counter to their bullshit.
Next up, we will find out if water is actually wet or not.

yeah yeah. Truth is now that they have implement stealth group nerf - it really only hurts you solo guys. You can already see us w/o pots. I feel like you are cheering for the wrong side and you don't even know it.
Fri 29 May 2020 4:27 PM by Cadebrennus
Parole wrote:
Mavella wrote:
Parole wrote:

Health pots/IP/Legion /use counter classes that do damage.
Fri 29 May 2020 4:32 PM by Parole
Cadebrennus wrote:
Fri 29 May 2020 4:27 PM
Parole wrote:
Mavella wrote:

Health pots/IP/Legion /use counter classes that do damage.

Alrighty then. Haha Demez pots please!
Fri 29 May 2020 8:52 PM by Razur Ur
end cure disease pots plz XD
Fri 29 May 2020 9:12 PM by daoklover
Parole wrote:
Mavella wrote:
Parole wrote:

You mean like 99% snare without immunity? How many class abilities does that one counter? Great logic
Sat 30 May 2020 12:43 AM by Parole
daoklover wrote:
Fri 29 May 2020 9:12 PM
Parole wrote:
Mavella wrote:

You mean like 99% snare without immunity? How many class abilities does that one counter? Great logic

You’re right scouts are just too incredibly strong. You have no chance. Hurry and nerf them!!!

Hahahahahahahaaaa get outta here man, you must be high.
Sat 30 May 2020 2:15 AM by daoklover
Parole wrote:
Sat 30 May 2020 12:43 AM
daoklover wrote:
Fri 29 May 2020 9:12 PM
Parole wrote:

You’re right scouts are just too incredibly strong. You have no chance. Hurry and nerf them!!!

Hahahahahahahaaaa get outta here man, you must be high.

No u
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Ask the Team or the latest topics