Ranger feather items.....

Started 27 May 2020
by gotwqqd
in Hibernia
So what is “mandatory” and what is good items?
Wed 27 May 2020 5:36 PM by daytonchambers
Mandatory? Nothing.
Good to have? The heal proc vest as well as the Legion Heal charge. Shadowwalker Blade if you go blades, Broodmother if you go pierce.

I did my early Rangering with a 99% LT vest and it worked just fine until I could afford better. And as far as bows go a crafted 5.5 is the only way to fly
Fri 29 May 2020 7:23 AM by inoeth
daytonchambers wrote:
Wed 27 May 2020 5:36 PM
Mandatory? Nothing.
Good to have? The heal proc vest as well as the Legion Heal charge. Shadowwalker Blade if you go blades, Broodmother if you go pierce.

I did my early Rangering with a 99% LT vest and it worked just fine until I could afford better. And as far as bows go a crafted 5.5 is the only way to fly

if you go full melee it might be better to have a fast bow... at least have one in your inventory
but yeah i agree galla vest and walke blade, pierce might be viable now with recent dot proc changes but not sure about that
Fri 29 May 2020 5:04 PM by Quik
inoeth wrote:
Fri 29 May 2020 7:23 AM
but yeah i agree galla vest

I don't play stealthers but I have had a lot of stealthers tell me they don't like Galla much since they tend to fight a lot of other stealthers and are always diseased which basically negates the galla heal.

Any truth to this or is Galla the best way still? A friend is leveling his SB and was curious about this, and I keep thinking making a Hunter.
Fri 29 May 2020 6:49 PM by daytonchambers
Quik wrote:
Fri 29 May 2020 5:04 PM
inoeth wrote:

I don't play stealthers but I have had a lot of stealthers tell me they don't like Galla much since they tend to fight a lot of other stealthers and are always diseased which basically negates the galla heal.

Any truth to this or is Galla the best way still? A friend is leveling his SB and was curious about this, and I keep thinking making a Hunter.

The Galla heal isn't negated, but it IS cut by 50%. That would still make it a 90pt heal which is almost as good as the epic reactive heal procs before any debuff.

I do agree though that it's not a must-have item.
Sat 30 May 2020 12:12 PM by inoeth
Quik wrote:
Fri 29 May 2020 5:04 PM
inoeth wrote:

actually is switch vest during fights, but i dont want to miss the heals even though desease cuts them in half they still heal around 120 and sometimes it procs like crazy^^
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Hibernia or the latest topics