Percival roll call.

Started 9 Jan 2019
by Inactas
in Tavern
Not sure if this was the right place for post, I am extremely torn on which realm to play(aren't we all?) I am the least experienced with Midgard so I am leaning that way so this experience can feel a bit more fresh...but am perfectly fine hugging trees or zerging. With all that said, any Percival peeps here? I was one of the IRC mods and took over Emerald Dawn(hib) from Valgrim(Drunken outspoken Eldritch) for a while.

Inactas /Hazakiah /Araeloth were among my many alias, looking for any friends to push me in the right direction.

[Thread moved from RVR forum - Anae]
Wed 9 Jan 2019 4:53 PM by Kralin
Wyndhm the Champion here. I remember there was a way to find out how early you created your account and I was the 415th character created on Hib Percival which was on day 4 of release!

In the early days I was in many family-friendly guilds before becoming primarily 8v8-centered. I even "auditioned" for Emerald Dawn from about level 20 to 30. I didn't end up joining due to clashes with the GMs and officers at the time (this was pre-Valgrim as GM). I formed the guild Legion of Virtue (noob guild), then joined Prismatic Order (with Keyter, Wogg, and Cornwallus), then created Nocturne (with Tehrian and Blarney/Teulu), then finally joined Solus Cearcall (with Dwauli, Novelae/Hazel, Anglaca, Vega, and Wogg) for the last couple years I played. I quit just after the Ywain merger happened.

Inactas/Hazakiah - I remember you well in game and on VN.
Wed 9 Jan 2019 4:56 PM by Rakul
I was Rakul, GM of Hand of Retribution in Albion.
Thu 10 Jan 2019 3:14 PM by Yzeron
I played on Hib Perc before the merger. All my toons were a version of this name. I don't remember all the guilds I've played with lol. I was a fan of the roleplay servers. Alb/Nimue, Hib/Perc and Mid/Guin
Thu 10 Jan 2019 5:18 PM by Lisarell
I was Hib Perc- Lisarell (BM), Kedaliane (Ranger) and Solsyce (bard) were my usual toons. I'm going Alb here, as it's a realm I've never played for any significant period of time. Excited to make an old game kind of new again!
Fri 11 Jan 2019 1:49 AM by Huzke
I definitely remember some of the names mentioned here. I played in Albion but usually solo or duo so I don't expect many would recall.
Usually as one of these characters.
Huskieii, Cleric
Oaklay, Infiltrator
Huzke, Heretic

Early Percival was such a fantastic community.
Fri 11 Jan 2019 2:05 AM by Laird_Nessie
Mid/Perc here, ran two main toons, Kohle the Runemaster, and later Kolhe the Bonedancer. Ran with Hel Maor for a while.
Fri 11 Jan 2019 4:13 AM by Belkiolle
Belkiolle, GM of Society of Merlin Percival, here.
Fri 11 Jan 2019 7:01 PM by Emeryc
Huzke wrote:
Fri 11 Jan 2019 1:49 AM
I definitely remember some of the names mentioned here. I played in Albion but usually solo or duo so I don't expect many would recall.
Usually as one of these characters.
Huskieii, Cleric
Oaklay, Infiltrator
Huzke, Heretic

Early Percival was such a fantastic community.

OAKLAY! You need to roll Hib this time! Do you know how hard it was to keep Raad and Grindle from killing you when we would cross-team in Odin's Gate?!

Emeryc, Hib Ranger and proud member of Dragonmyst Keep!
Fri 11 Jan 2019 7:07 PM by Inactas
Oaklay wont roll hib because I tried back in the day...he should come to mid. You were my rival in BG...melee ranger...I think I hoped to albion as a friar and you helped out...memory is fuzzy.
Fri 11 Jan 2019 11:11 PM by Huzke
Emeryc and Inactas! You guys were the best rivals a guy could have ever asked for! Why would I roll Hib when I'm instantly guaranteed to have strong and respectful folks to fight against?!

I did end up playing a Ranger on Hib/Perc briefly towards my end of playing there. Later I played a Ranger on the Classic cluster for a while.

I'll likely end up playing a solo (and sometimes duo) visible this time around but you'll definitely see me out there and I look forward to fighting against (and probably sometimes with) you fine folks and being able to have civil dialogue about it just like the glory days of Percival.

I really couldn't be happier to know you're both going to be here!

The life of a solo player, your best friends in the game end up including your most respected adversaries.

I'm in the discord as Huzke. Hit me up any time!
Sat 12 Jan 2019 1:04 AM by caridry
Caridry - Mercenary 8L0 Ran with Riztal and crew. Good to see all these old faces.
Sat 12 Jan 2019 2:14 AM by Zesryth
Wynd and Emeryc!!! Names from way back. I was Dridlyn the bard with Actus Reus as well as Aydien the Luri Champion in Eternal Destiny and Zesryn the nightshade. Played with both of yall and the names you guys mentioned are awesome. Tokkie and Blarney were pretty great inspirations for me when I was 15 years younger haha. Awesome to play with you again. Wynd hit me up I'll be Zesryth at launch in a few hours.
Sat 12 Jan 2019 2:47 AM by Olerris
Olerris/Oleris/Asasu/Galach etc here from Alb. The good old VN boards days. My buddy Rarcyn will be playing here as well.

Miss playing the old days with Riztal and others.
Sun 13 Jan 2019 1:32 PM by Kralin
Hey Zesryn - we chatted in game and it was great to hear from you. Eternal Destiny!

Olerris - my god I remember you from VN and from Riztal's group. Those were good old days of RvR.
Sun 13 Jan 2019 3:48 PM by Ketu
Ketu
Sun 13 Jan 2019 5:39 PM by twiz
Twiz the Eldritch, since '01.

Playing Mid on Phoenix.
Sun 13 Jan 2019 6:31 PM by Spacehamster
Was in a Midgard guild called Hrafnin Flygur (Swedes/Norwegians mostly) on Percival back then.
As a dwarf RM called Svartskjegg.Had some fun going out with Galroths zergs in the mornings before work sometimes.
Snapp was always bugging us to go relic Raiding :p

Now,Albion,as Adeltrudis, a theurgist which I really think is my favorite class in DAoC.
Mon 14 Jan 2019 3:28 AM by Emeryc
Ketu wrote:
Sun 13 Jan 2019 3:48 PM
Ketu

Ketu, you were a beast. Are you going to play Hunter again?
Mon 14 Jan 2019 3:39 PM by Ketu
I haven't decided yet. I guess people will find out the hard way !
Mon 14 Jan 2019 11:27 PM by Komaf
@Ketu

Hmmm. I could see you as a sorc... \m/
Tue 15 Jan 2019 4:45 AM by genchaos9
Hey guys this is Tuttut, I played as an unbotted Nightshade most of the time.
Tue 15 Jan 2019 5:48 PM by Mirage
Sunnhild the SB here.
Thu 17 Jan 2019 11:27 AM by Tillbeast
Gardiig was my Hunter and Sogar was my Shaman. Looking forward to aoe dotting alb vs hib 8v8's.
Fri 18 Jan 2019 2:29 PM by Auberne
Hi. Vantage (Scout- Sidi Deathpool) and Auberne (Necro) here. Still playing a bit of live too
Sat 19 Jan 2019 10:10 AM by meinild
Mirage wrote:
Tue 15 Jan 2019 5:48 PM
Sunnhild the SB here.

I'm pretty sure I've seen you around back then.
--
Bendt
Stormutti
Sat 19 Jan 2019 11:44 AM by Arshesmaral
Brennius - Warden
Morganas - Champion
Hib-Perc
Sat 19 Jan 2019 2:13 PM by Rakul
Mirage wrote:
Sunnhild the SB here.

AKA, the Pain-bringer. heh
Tue 22 Jan 2019 6:56 AM by Ayb
Mirage wrote:
Sunnhild the SB here.

Hey there Sunnhild, dunno if you remember me but:

Cairner Fireforge <Vengeance of Valhalla> the mostly solo aug healer.
Wed 23 Jan 2019 7:58 AM by Morreion
Kirth the Cleric, Navarth the Friar, and Caddan the Paladin here, for those who remember.
Wed 23 Jan 2019 2:39 PM by Dacht
Dacht, Perc ranger here. Started in a really cool RP guild called Arrym Sidhe. Later ran with Thorns of Eire and then joined Armyn an Traenid on Ywaine. Was also a fan of Oaklay and spent time learning the frontiers and class from Emeryc and Raad. Spoiled many nights with Aienn, Gertaarl, Syb, Shinaan, and Dexdeomdil.
Wed 23 Jan 2019 7:03 PM by Huzke
Dacht wrote:
Wed 23 Jan 2019 2:39 PM
Dacht, Perc ranger here. Started in a really cool RP guild called Arrym Sidhe. Later ran with Thorns of Eire and then joined Armyn an Traenid on Ywaine. Was also a fan of Oaklay and spent time learning the frontiers and class from Emeryc and Raad. Spoiled many nights with Aienn, Gertaarl, Syb, Shinaan, and Dexdeomdil.

I definitely remember Dacht as well as Aienn, Gertaarl, Syb, Shinaan, and Dex.
Happy to see you're around, Dacht!
Thu 24 Jan 2019 12:04 AM by nastrand
Mid - Perc
Hel Maor
Nastrand - Troll Savage
Wed 6 Feb 2019 6:30 PM by Grjones
Played Hib Perc back in the early 2000. RR6 or 7 VW named Noleex and was in Bhaligh Forsai, I know I’m butchering that spelling, and ran with Ravens of the Veil for a short time.
Wed 6 Feb 2019 8:40 PM by labova
Hib/Guin was my main haunt, but I played Mid/Perc.

I played as Izhk in Hrafnin Flygur, which was an excellent guild. Mid/Perc was probably the most organized RvR realm I played, back when it was truly RvR, and not just 8v8.
Wed 6 Feb 2019 11:29 PM by Drakkars
Drathek the thane and Adskam the pac healer were my 2 mains back in the day.
Good memories of perc.
Thu 7 Feb 2019 10:26 PM by pyronus
Hey I recognize some names here Played all 3 realms over the years on Percival - mostly under a variant of the name Pyronius
Sat 9 Feb 2019 2:52 AM by goten9033
Lilieana the ranger from Hib Percival.
Sun 10 Feb 2019 8:05 AM by antiflagdan
Wow, so many familiar names in here.

Hib perc.

Liothane druid
Saerauco ranger
Triveal hero
And many alts of course

I started with Staghorn and shadows of the moon. Ran with Twiz and friends (he posted earlier in this thread). Ran with Xora and others in a stealther guild. That's pretty much my experiences with Percival in the old days. So many memories. Anyone remember that lil shit Winstin?(sp?) he was hated by many lol. I remember sunn from this thread from the vnboards. I recognize pretty much every Hibernian name mentioned in this thread. Happy to see you all here. I'm Torra on Hib, here.
Tue 12 Feb 2019 5:17 PM by CalbasKor
What up yo!

Calbas Kor -Cleric-
Wed 13 Feb 2019 3:30 PM by Hailie
Some Hel Maor, some Menacing Horde way back
Rasputinn Healer /Pletos SM/Hailie zerk

Any Percival guild forming?
Wed 13 Feb 2019 5:24 PM by Vaskl
Vaskl hunter
Dimu SB

Currently Vaskl is 50, but havent been playing im much due to hunter suck..
Thu 14 Feb 2019 10:12 AM by Moloqi
Old Mid/Perc here. Papewaio the troll thane was my main and has been resurrected as fat as he ever was. Good to see some familiar names in all three realms.
Tue 19 Feb 2019 12:02 AM by Thalia
So many familiar names it's awesome. I started on Alb, but moved to Mid with some friends shortly after the dreaded left axe nerf. My two main toons were Maranial and Brynhilla. Both of which were in the guild Lust for Glory. I have a really funny story regarding Valgrim. One of my original alb characters was soloing near one of the keeps when a group of hibs stop right in front of me. Valgrim was an Eldritch if I remember correctly? Anyway, Valgrim proceeded to attack me with his staff which of course killed my low level character. Every single member of his group gave him the /slap command. I still laugh when I think about it now.
Wed 20 Feb 2019 4:01 PM by Sinno
Slarti Alb Protectorates guild
Tue 26 Feb 2019 5:15 AM by Grayald
I see names I recall from the old days. Some I still remembered all these years, and some I had forgotten, but came back with a rush of nostalgia upon seeing them. I was no one of note, but I have mine in my signature. I was in a guild called Isle of Avalon, which was close to another guild called Five Elements. The guilds merged eventually into Elements of Avalon (Always thought that was a weird name), we had a good bunch of quality players.
Tue 26 Feb 2019 12:13 PM by Durgrim
Albion - Percival

Guild: Fyre and Steel
Luther, Paladin
Kant, Sorcerer
Voltaire, Wizard
Blockit, Armsman
Critit, Scout
Mon 4 Mar 2019 5:54 PM by lannchilds
Seyla, scout.

hello
Mon 4 Mar 2019 10:42 PM by antiflagdan
Hey I remember Seyla. You rolling up in alb? whatcha got here?
Wed 6 Mar 2019 10:01 PM by Miscanthus
First played Alb/Guin then switched to Mid/Perc. Ran with some EQ friends in the guild Siol Lear. Good people and lots of fond memories.

Allure the Shadowzerker
Mon 11 Mar 2019 6:04 PM by lawlstar
Yasu - Infiltrator in Midnight
Kis / Kismeh - Sorcerer in Visibles

Yasu - Champion (Nimue?)
Sofonda - Enchanter

On Phoenix:
Yasu - Reaver
A mentalist soon!
Tue 12 Mar 2019 11:53 AM by silnas
Shardar - Sorcerer "Raseri"
Ior - Infiltrator "Delerium"

I remember Sunnhild and Ayb. I'm pretty sure I had a few fights with them.

I do remember another player that used to run afternoons with, wizzy called Lauras. No clue if he is around here somewhere.
Tue 12 Mar 2019 1:43 PM by HtGeist
Mirage wrote:
Sunnhild the SB here.

The sunnhild leaving this ?

Aal the sb/Olegg the thane/Juf the warlock..also friend left me his acc on live..bet some of ya remember Erecon the healer or Celene his warlock or Golgothra the other warlock..
Mon 8 Apr 2019 10:02 AM by lannchilds
antiflagdan wrote:
Mon 4 Mar 2019 10:42 PM
Hey I remember Seyla. You rolling up in alb? whatcha got here?

rolled up a infil, just got 50 and RvRing finally.
Tue 9 Apr 2019 2:07 PM by reptar
alb percival - Protectorites

Nelith (minst)
Mordecai (sorc)
Wed 10 Apr 2019 12:59 PM by 0ri
Hibernia Percival. Back in the day my names generally started with Ulf. Before the buffbot days I was Ulfrith the druid from Sworn Defenders.
Tue 16 Apr 2019 3:40 PM by kratoxin
Nage - of Midgard
Wed 17 Apr 2019 1:29 PM by Gjakoll
Gjakoll the Thane.

Formerly of Hel Maor, Interceptor of Leria attackers, and Candide Mezz Breaker Supreme.

Hey Ketu!
Mon 22 Apr 2019 3:36 AM by Sixin2082
I was Pryxair the armsman and Sixin the wizard on Percival, though I left before penguin became a thing.
Sun 28 Apr 2019 12:16 AM by Symond
Dunno if anyone would remember me since I was an elitist ganker but I played a couple of chars:

Symond armsman - Heroes and Legends
Phepah sorc - <Hallowed Vigilance> & <Valiant Glory>
Issney- the original 8v8 scout
Kalv pac healer GM of <Polaris>

Currently playing Alb on Thuglyfe & Valor the cleric. Come say hi
Sun 28 Apr 2019 2:29 AM by haduken
Old Mid Perc
Haduken Jeckt - Rc Runie - Aegis Nauthiz

What's up ya ol' sneaks @Ketu @Sunnhild.
So many badies here too.

Fought a hib named Fech & friends out by the wright camp west of hlid.. made me wonder.

Currently Mids
Runie - Hadukon
Shaman - Abacus
Saiyans guild
Fri 22 May 2020 5:49 AM by AhJota
I'm a bit late to the game, but it's awesome to see some of the names popping up on here.

I like to think I was the OG Lurikeen Champ on Percival, the mini-but-mighty, Pryme. I was dedicated to my daggers and never fell to the dark side of the 2-hand.

I read through this thread and it really is amazing how many of those characters were familiar. I ran with Emerald Dawn for most of my time on DAoC, and was more of a PvE leader. But I'm sure there are plenty of you guys that would remember seeing me run around the frontier.

Any of you guys remember the player meet I set up in Seattle? I'm pretty sure that was carried on for many years after I moved back home to Texas.
Sat 23 May 2020 4:49 AM by jaybomagic
Perc, Mid, Kobold Shaman named Vrogg Groggor. I ran a small guild called Skoll's Chase. Played from late beta til 2005. I'm fresh back to the game and thought I'd try Phoenix due to the positive posts around the various forums. It's been a long time, I'm feeling like a true newb Realm pride instantly got me right away again. Playing the same this time around, Mid Shaman.. only level 16 so far but loving the game and the server seems pretty awesome Hoping to get my 13 year old son into it but struggling to get him to try it out. I think he'd love it if he'd give it a chance.
Sat 23 May 2020 8:49 AM by howjaabah
Sunny-poo and Emeryc....

<waves>

Badar- Infiltrator.
Sat 23 May 2020 10:06 AM by Ceru
Thanks for the chills, a few names I remember.

I was Cerunos - Hero, Ithryn- Bard, due to being in Australia I mostly played with some real life mates with Jyp/Jypster and Senn.

My partner was likely more well known cause she was a social bunny and on at NA prime, her name was Heaven (later renamed to Neamh). She stole my original account because I told her to try this cool game out while I went to work haha.

I've just started here the last couple of days, made a few toons to muck around on, game still has a lot of charm!. Not sure where I will end up at this point, regardless of where, I will have /release on every hotbar its the one skill I mastered.
Sat 23 May 2020 2:22 PM by enghilbh
Played a Ranger on Perc named Enghilbh.

First Guild I remember joining was Red Branch led by Memloch.

Great seeing so many familiar names in this thread. See you guys out there!
Mon 25 May 2020 6:22 AM by ragni
Hello from old school hib/perc.

Ragni/Ragns/Ragn or similar names on hib/perc.

Archize/Blaine on alb/Nimue

Ragneh, ragni, ragnibold, etc on mid/Guin

annnd finally, Lamorak (I think?) as Ragni as hib.
Fri 29 May 2020 6:25 AM by MigSelv
Hib - Percival here.
Lavax - RR11 Eld, before crazy RP bonuses started rolling in.

I was in "Shatter the Darkness" until i joined "Devastation" after Percival and Nimue clustered.
Tue 13 Oct 2020 2:41 AM by Kydric
I am very late to the game, just back within the last couple of months.

Alb Perc
Kydric - Paladin
Keili - Theurgist
Solenor - Infiltrator
Kinbarii - Cleric
Quilee - Ice Princess with a rag doll
the last two were created by a friend who quit the game and gave me his account, but they were alot of fun to play and RP

Various Guilds with RL friends then Twilight Society and finally Vae Victis

I didn't get much reknown, but I remember a great many names sounded off in the replies to this thread. Hope everyone has been well.

Was good times back in the day, and over the last month of being back more good times are being added to the memories of the past.
Sat 17 Oct 2020 1:28 AM by aelhaeran
Ahh, Percival. How I miss thee. See a few names I recognize here.

Aelhaeran - Warden, then merc.
Raei - Valewalker
Ellovaine - Nightshade
Mon 15 Mar 2021 2:47 AM by ripperjack
just discovered Phoenix! so very late to the party! Can’t help and smile at all these names and memories they bring back. Do we have any guild going on hib? once a hibby always a hibby right?

Syb - nightshade
Sarandis - Champion
Cinneir - bard
Wed 5 May 2021 10:01 PM by Ulp
lot of old names from perc......i was ulpha gm of sworn defenders few alts were ulp ulphor mooka and obor
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Tavern or the latest topics