Save RvR revert archer changes.

Started 20 May 2020
by Tubby
in RvR
Their has been a massive imbalance with hib currently being so dominant and it honestly started from the archer changes. 2 weeks or since the changes rangers have topped the player meters or within top 3 and that is not healthy for any server. Certain times the game is unplayable even at Zerg level forget about solo/small/8. The game masters or developers said when they made the changes if there was a massive increase in archers they would have a massive look at the situation as they would rather no changes than the server looking like it is currently. My suggestion is just Revert the changes it didnt work and maybe a utility increase instead of brain dead damage that anyone can play. My suggestion is have a very big look at the hib population and the increase in mainly rangers. Because if you havent or didnt realise their is an issue that needs addressing i wish i could suggest anything but reverting changes or give utility rather than damage. because sadly people do like a easy time in any game and they will go with the OP class and archers are easy rp gain easy leech and very powerful. I speak to a few players and honestly it seems everyone feels the same as i do the only people that dont are 70% of archer population.
Wed 20 May 2020 10:07 PM by ekmek
Archers are fine, rangers are not. They shouldn't have access to volley and 5.5 bows. DW and self buffs/moa are more than enough.
Wed 20 May 2020 10:32 PM by Tubby
ekmek wrote:
Wed 20 May 2020 10:07 PM
Archers are fine, rangers are not. They shouldn't have access to volley and 5.5 bows. DW and self buffs/moa are more than enough.

Archers need reverting giving damage is not a way to improve a class it will just get exactly what has happend over population do you know how many new scouts I've seen I mean looking identical like 5 icconnus with all similar name or group of 5 female saracens same thing. It's just poor and it needs a massive change sooner than later. I'm sure a revert will come and they will address the issue with we tried the damage but it didnt do well for the game and then they will look at utility only way foward.
Wed 20 May 2020 11:20 PM by Koros
someone died in rvr and decided to spam the forums with the same post.

lol.
Thu 21 May 2020 1:18 AM by Tubby
Koros wrote:
Wed 20 May 2020 11:20 PM
someone died in rvr and decided to spam the forums with the same post.

lol.

We all die it's part of the game I'm just bored of not seeing anyone because everyone's a archer lol
Thu 21 May 2020 8:11 AM by kosen
Archery did need a buff, some might say it was too Big of a buff, and some does not. But a total revert of it would not work either.

They were not playable as Archers before, most played Them as melee, with a chance to shoot an arrow if someone ran Or needed to be interruptet..
Thu 21 May 2020 9:12 AM by Tubby
kosen wrote:
Thu 21 May 2020 8:11 AM
Archery did need a buff, some might say it was too Big of a buff, and some does not. But a total revert of it would not work either.

They were not playable as Archers before, most played Them as melee, with a chance to shoot an arrow if someone ran Or needed to be interruptet..

That's why it needs utility not damage increase.
Thu 21 May 2020 11:11 AM by bigne88
Stealth should be removed in a private server of an old game with limited amount of population.
No need of solo edgy invisible people around.
Yes to more groupfriendly classes and people.
Thu 21 May 2020 12:50 PM by daytonchambers
Tubby wrote:
Wed 20 May 2020 7:45 PM
Their has been a massive imbalance with hib currently being so dominant and it honestly started from the archer changes. 2 weeks or since the changes rangers have topped the player meters or within top 3 and that is not healthy for any server. Certain times the game is unplayable even at Zerg level forget about solo/small/8. The game masters or developers said when they made the changes if there was a massive increase in archers they would have a massive look at the situation as they would rather no changes than the server looking like it is currently. My suggestion is just Revert the changes it didnt work and maybe a utility increase instead of brain dead damage that anyone can play. My suggestion is have a very big look at the hib population and the increase in mainly rangers. Because if you havent or didnt realise their is an issue that needs addressing i wish i could suggest anything but reverting changes or give utility rather than damage. because sadly people do like a easy time in any game and they will go with the OP class and archers are easy rp gain easy leech and very powerful. I speak to a few players and honestly it seems everyone feels the same as i do the only people that dont are 70% of archer population.

Archery in and of itself is not the problem. Rangers speccing 50archery, 48PF with six relics is/was the problem.

And no, Hib was overpopulated long before the changes to archery. It started when they nabbed all six relics a few months ago and has been a sea of FOTM surfers ever since.
Thu 21 May 2020 5:27 PM by Tubby
daytonchambers wrote:
Thu 21 May 2020 12:50 PM
Tubby wrote:
Wed 20 May 2020 7:45 PM

Archery in and of itself is not the problem. Rangers speccing 50archery, 48PF with six relics is/was the problem.

And no, Hib was overpopulated long before the changes to archery. It started when they nabbed all six relics a few months ago and has been a sea of FOTM surfers ever since.

Not suprised you have a range and ns lol
Thu 21 May 2020 6:17 PM by Noashakra
bigne88 wrote:
Thu 21 May 2020 11:11 AM
Stealth should be removed in a private server of an old game with limited amount of population.

gvg should be removed in a private server of an old game with limited amount of population.
No need of gvg people around asking for no adds and disengaging as soon as a solo or another group adds and dictating the meta of which class is ok or not.
Thu 21 May 2020 10:01 PM by bigne88
Noashakra wrote:
Thu 21 May 2020 6:17 PM
bigne88 wrote:

gvg should be removed in a private server of an old game with limited amount of population.
No need of gvg people around asking for no adds and disengaging as soon as a solo or another group adds and dictating the meta of which class is ok or not.

Salty af.

2 gvg groups fighting involves 16 players + adds.
This is what I call, a nice interaction.
Fri 22 May 2020 3:46 AM by Highfather17
I don't fear archers.

They are easy prey for me.

Let them come.
Fri 22 May 2020 5:18 AM by Noashakra
bigne88 wrote:
Thu 21 May 2020 10:01 PM
Noashakra wrote:
bigne88 wrote:

Salty af.

Some don't see it that way, I was just showing you that your complaining could be turned against you because lots of people don't like your playstyle too
Fri 22 May 2020 11:14 AM by Tubby
Highfather17 wrote:
Fri 22 May 2020 3:46 AM
I don't fear archers.

They are easy prey for me.

Let them come.

This is the issue only people that really love the changes is archers and assasins because all archers are bow spec you can just easily kill every single one. its terrible what they have done really lol
Fri 22 May 2020 12:32 PM by daytonchambers
Tubby wrote:
Thu 21 May 2020 5:27 PM

And that means what, exactly? I was playing Hib so I know when the pop spiked. My sig also clearly says that I'm not playing any of those characters due to the overpop problem, as anyone can clearly see on the herald that those characters have been inactive for a while.

At least I have the balls to post what toons I play in game. Instead of lurking the forum, bitching and moaning and flinging personal attacks as an anonymous coward, like you.
Fri 22 May 2020 11:05 PM by bigne88
Noashakra wrote:
Fri 22 May 2020 5:18 AM
bigne88 wrote:
Thu 21 May 2020 10:01 PM
Noashakra wrote:

Salty af.

Some don't see it that way, I was just showing you that your complaining could be turned against you because lots of people don't like your playstyle too

It is hard to debate the fact that an 8v8 fight involve 16 players.
I like something and you like something else. Nothing wrong with that...life is beautyfull because of the differences. But a mmorpg videogame, massive multyplayer online role play game, it means you should interact with others. Since daoc is not a sandbox, griefing shoukd be condamned. In my jonest, humble, meaningleas opinion.
Sat 23 May 2020 1:11 AM by Tubby
daytonchambers wrote:
Fri 22 May 2020 12:32 PM
Tubby wrote:

And that means what, exactly? I was playing Hib so I know when the pop spiked. My sig also clearly says that I'm not playing any of those characters due to the overpop problem, as anyone can clearly see on the herald that those characters have been inactive for a while.

At least I have the balls to post what toons I play in game. Instead of lurking the forum, bitching and moaning and flinging personal attacks as an anonymous coward, like you.

Look at video section you will find me somewhere. Just dont care for this forum to make a signature or what ever you do lol
Sat 23 May 2020 6:12 AM by Cadebrennus
Tubby wrote:
Sat 23 May 2020 1:11 AM
daytonchambers wrote:
Tubby wrote:

Look at video section you will find me somewhere. Just dont care for this forum to make a signature or what ever you do lol

Or you could just respond in a single sentence.
Sat 23 May 2020 2:11 PM by daytonchambers
Tubby wrote:
daytonchambers wrote:
Tubby wrote:

So basically you're a person so apathetic and/or lazy that you cant be bothered to click a few times to make a signature, and at the same time are demanding that the devs change the game again to facilitate your style of play. Imagine my shock.

Tubby wrote: This is the issue only people that really love the changes is archers and assasins because all archers are bow spec you can just easily kill every single one. its terrible what they have done really lol

I'm not specced full bow on any of my archer characters. All of mine are hybrid, even my scout. Blatant assumptions about players isn't helping your case here.
Sat 23 May 2020 10:24 PM by Tubby
daytonchambers wrote:
Sat 23 May 2020 2:11 PM
Tubby wrote:
daytonchambers wrote:

So basically you're a person so apathetic and/or lazy that you cant be bothered to click a few times to make a signature, and at the same time are demanding that the devs change the game again to facilitate your style of play. Imagine my shock.

Tubby wrote: This is the issue only people that really love the changes is archers and assasins because all archers are bow spec you can just easily kill every single one. its terrible what they have done really lol

I'm not specced full bow on any of my archer characters. All of mine are hybrid, even my scout. Blatant assumptions about players isn't helping your case here.

its not a personal attack on you. this is getting boring lol thebigbomb look the character up i dont care who anyone is so i dont know why you do lol?
Sat 23 May 2020 11:51 PM by Jeterix
Mounted archer zerg inc
Sun 24 May 2020 2:44 PM by Messerjockel
As a sin I would be concerned that those ranger currently full bow spec learn that by reducing bow damage by a little bit that they can boost their melee ability a lot and with IP, better armor, purge and 2 dot weapons (Different resist damage) they are going to out-damage and out-live you guys.
I was full full bow spec and already put more points into melee. What a huge difference when I fight a sin.

BR
Messerjockel
Sun 24 May 2020 8:18 PM by daytonchambers
Messerjockel wrote:
Sun 24 May 2020 2:44 PM
As a sin I would be concerned that those ranger currently full bow spec learn that by reducing bow damage by a little bit that they can boost their melee ability a lot and with IP, better armor, purge and 2 dot weapons (Different resist damage) they are going to out-damage and out-live you guys.
I was full full bow spec and already put more points into melee. What a huge difference when I fight a sin.

BR
Messerjockel

This is how most Rangers already played prior to the archery buff. Nothing new.
Sun 24 May 2020 8:37 PM by Messerjockel
Agree, nothing new but with the dozens of new rangers at 50 and maybe changing to melee spec at some point sins are going to become the prey when a certain RRi is achieved. In the past 10-20 rangers were online, now 50 or more looking for victims.
I am also thinking right now about changing to melee and put all points in purge and IP.

BR
Messerjockel
Sun 24 May 2020 9:17 PM by gotwqqd
Messerjockel wrote:
Sun 24 May 2020 2:44 PM

BR
Messerjockel
So what did you drop bow to?
Sun 24 May 2020 9:26 PM by Messerjockel
Currently 45+15, was 50+15. PF from 46 to 40, put the points 18 in CD for side stun and rest in weapon which brings me to 27+15 = 42.
If I go more melee than I drop bow to 35 and put the points in weapon and CD and RA less in crit and dex but IP and purge.

BR
Messerjockel
Sun 24 May 2020 9:37 PM by gotwqqd
Messerjockel wrote:
Sun 24 May 2020 9:26 PM
Currently 45+15, was 50+15. PF from 46 to 40, put the points 18 in CD for side stun and rest in weapon which brings me to 27+15 = 42.
If I go more melee than I drop bow to 35 and put the points in weapon and CD and RA less in crit and dex but IP and purge.

BR
Messerjockel
If I were you I’d drop cd down for 29 blades
As a ranger the side style isn’t much
Sun 24 May 2020 11:17 PM by DarkDavion
After the last archery nerf, the most played class during the 24h is the minstrel again. If you want to cry, cry over this.
Mon 25 May 2020 3:06 AM by Tubby
DarkDavion wrote:
Sun 24 May 2020 11:17 PM
After the last archery nerf, the most played class during the 24h is the minstrel again. If you want to cry, cry over this.

Minstrel are used for crafting toons. 8man small man zerg solo. Archers are not used as craft bots or 8man that's a chunk away right there
Mon 25 May 2020 6:45 AM by DarkDavion
Tubby wrote:
Mon 25 May 2020 3:06 AM
DarkDavion wrote:
Sun 24 May 2020 11:17 PM

Minstrel are used for crafting toons. 8man small man zerg solo. Archers are not used as craft bots or 8man that's a chunk away right there

This is the problem, minstrel is just too good solo, smallman, 8v8 and even stealth group . What's the point QQ for archers that is ez counterable class? If you don't like the stealth gameplay you should QQ about assassins too
Mon 25 May 2020 11:04 AM by Gohanssj
The damage really isn't the issue, it's the sheer numbers, make the stealth zerg countermeasure more pronounced, simple.

My Scout has 50+14 bow and using a 5.5 my crit shot hits the dummies for 517 and normal shot for 258. Yes, that's high damage, but.... against a single person you would need to shoot them about 9 times including a crit, less v casters more v tanks etc. and my draw speed is 4.3 crit 3.5 normal shot.

Now I'm ignoring slam and pin as we're talking archery dmg not Scout play styles.

that means (assuming crit from stealth) it would take approximately 25 seconds of shooting to kill a target. Most classes have the ability to finish a kill in this time (assuming no blocks misses or evades for all).

as soon as you add a second archer that becomes 12.5 seconds, 3 makes i 8.3 seconds 4 6.25 seconds etc. etc.

So the pure dmg is not the issue, the fact people play like absolute pussies and have the ability to add from stealth is.

For the record my Spec is 50 bow 45 shield 35 slash and 15 stealth, come at me!
Mon 25 May 2020 11:29 AM by gotwqqd
“The damage really isn't the issue, it's the sheer numbers, make the stealth zerg countermeasure more pronounced, simple.”
This
Mon 25 May 2020 12:33 PM by thirian24
Gohanssj wrote:
Mon 25 May 2020 11:04 AM
The damage really isn't the issue,it's the sheer numbers, make the stealth zerg countermeasure more pronounced, simple.

My Scout has 50+14 bow and using a 5.5 my crit shot hits the dummies for 517 and normal shot for 258. Yes, that's high damage, but.... against a single person you would need to shoot them about 9 times including a crit, less v casters more v tanks etc. and my draw speed is 4.3 crit 3.5 normal shot.

Now I'm ignoring slam and pin as we're talking archery dmg not Scout play styles.

that means (assuming crit from stealth) it would take approximately 25 seconds of shooting to kill a target. Most classes have the ability to finish a kill in this time (assuming no blocks misses or evades for all).

as soon as you add a second archer that becomes 12.5 seconds, 3 makes i 8.3 seconds 4 6.25 seconds etc. etc.

So the pure dmg is not the issue, the fact people play like absolute pussies and have the ability to add from stealth is.

Amen to the quote in red.

Youll find that youre hitting players harder than what you hit the dummies. Im regularly being hit by scouts for 900ish.
Mon 25 May 2020 12:45 PM by DarkDavion
Gohanssj wrote:
The damage really isn't the issue, it's the sheer numbers, make the stealth zerg countermeasure more pronounced, simple.

So you are complaining about stealthers gameplay. They took countermeasures for the coast guard. Are sufficient? Maybe not, but at least the intention to reduce this cancerous gameplay style is clear. The point is that the archer must have his ideal prey (he should be able to kill casters easily), he should be able to fight tanks and he should lose against the assassins. The scout thanks to the shield can easily kite tanks, the ranger must necessarily do much more damage with the bow for be able to fight tanks. Assassins should have a big disadvantage vs tanks but it's not so. I can agree that archers group/stealther group is annoying, maybe the Devs can reduce the dmg taken from 2+ archers, but surely weakening the class is wrong because it would no longer be able to face anyone in solo and this will just enforce cancer game play like stealther group coastguard and similars
Mon 25 May 2020 12:47 PM by Gohanssj
unlikely unless you're necro debuffed or they have aug dex 9 and falcons eye 9, my hard cap with necro debuff is 1035 on crit shot, and necro debuff basically doubles the damage. Think my highest non-debuff crit was around 650-700 so I guess a RR8+ scout that has gone full bow dmg RA could hit those numbers but your bog-standard scrubber won;t
Mon 25 May 2020 12:49 PM by Gohanssj
DarkDavion wrote:
Mon 25 May 2020 12:45 PM
Gohanssj wrote:

So you are complaining about stealthers gameplay. They took countermeasures for the coast guard. Are sufficient? Maybe not, but at least the intention to reduce this cancerous gameplay style is clear. The point is that the archer must have his ideal prey (he should be able to kill casters easily), he should be able to fight tanks and he should lose against the assassins. The scout thanks to the shield can easily kite tanks, the ranger must necessarily do much more damage with the bow for be able to fight tanks. Assassins should have a big disadvantage vs tanks but it's not so. I can agree that archers group/stealther group is annoying, maybe the Devs can reduce the dmg taken from 2+ archers, but surely weakening the class is wrong because it would no longer be able to face anyone in solo and this will just enforce cancer game play like stealther group coastguard and similars

That's pretty much what I said, their solo damage isn't the issue, it's the fact that they never solo and the become exponentially OP being able to do high fast dmg from range, as soon as there is 2 it's impossible to run to both.
Mon 25 May 2020 1:03 PM by gotwqqd
DarkDavion wrote:
Mon 25 May 2020 12:45 PM
Gohanssj wrote:

Assassins are supposed to be tank fodder
Mon 25 May 2020 2:56 PM by DarkDavion
The reality is that most of tanks are food for assassins. Just champs/friar/reavers can win. What I am saying about rangers is if u want force them to not group and hit the same target (as I said greatly reducing dmg taken from the target hit by 2+archer) you must increase the archery dmg bcs ppl is grouping up cause after the nerf ranger bow spec alone isn't good enough
Mon 25 May 2020 3:16 PM by sleeve
What i find most amusing out of all of this on midgard. I imagine it worse else where

/lfg: Hunter lf stealth group

Jesus.. lol
Mon 25 May 2020 4:00 PM by Riac
DarkDavion wrote:
Mon 25 May 2020 2:56 PM
The reality is that most of tanks are food for assassins. Just champs/friar/reavers can win. What I am saying about rangers is if u want force them to not group and hit the same target (as I said greatly reducing dmg taken from the target hit by 2+archer) you must increase the archery dmg bcs ppl is grouping up cause after the nerf ranger bow spec alone isn't good enough

You forgot pallys, bms, mercs, heros, and if purge is down pretty much any slam tank has a shot. This assumes they are specced for solo fights.
If you're crying about group specced tanks dying to solo specced sins, you're an idiot.
Mon 25 May 2020 5:47 PM by DarkDavion
Riac wrote:
Mon 25 May 2020 4:00 PM
DarkDavion wrote:

You forgot pallys, bms, mercs, heros, and if purge is down pretty much any slam tank has a shot. This assumes they are specced for solo fights.
If you're crying about group specced tanks dying to solo specced sins, you're an idiot.

Is very rare find a bm, hero or merc specced for solo since there are much better solo visible melee classes,but looks like u don't got what I am trying to say, I will explain better. Assassins ez wins vs casters, ez wins vs archers and have a shot vs tanks, basically can fight every solo class they find. A solo Ranger bow specced has a shot vs casters, HAS A COCK VS TANKS AND A BIG COCK VS ASSASSINS, now u got the point or are you an idiot?
Mon 25 May 2020 6:55 PM by Gohanssj
I don't get your point, but I do like cock so I'm in
Tue 26 May 2020 5:55 AM by Jeterix
If you frech fry when you are supposed to pizza you are going to have a bad time.
Tue 26 May 2020 7:24 AM by inoeth
DarkDavion wrote:
Mon 25 May 2020 5:47 PM
Riac wrote:
DarkDavion wrote:

Is very rare find a bm, hero or merc specced for solo since there are much better solo visible melee classes,but looks like u don't got what I am trying to say, I will explain better. Assassins ez wins vs casters, ez wins vs archers and have a shot vs tanks, basically can fight every solo class they find. A solo Ranger bow specced has a shot vs casters, HAS A COCK VS TANKS AND A BIG COCK VS ASSASSINS, now u got the point or are you an idiot?

its like specing a warrior to 50 thrown weapons and argue that you lose every fight.... ranger is one of the strongest solo stealth classes and assassins dont stand a chance at certain rr, even tanks are doable

gitgut dude
Tue 26 May 2020 10:42 AM by DarkDavion
inoeth wrote:
Tue 26 May 2020 7:24 AM
DarkDavion wrote:
Riac wrote:

its like specing a warrior to 50 thrown weapons and argue that you lose every fight.... ranger is one of the strongest solo stealth classes and assassins dont stand a chance at certain rr, even tanks are doable

gitgut dude

We are talking about Archery specced rangers bcs everybody knows that melee ranger is good, but lastest patch/nerf aim to make archery spec viable, and yes bcs until now was like speccing a warrior 50 thrown

Gitgut
Tue 26 May 2020 11:13 AM by inoeth
DarkDavion wrote:
Tue 26 May 2020 10:42 AM
inoeth wrote:
DarkDavion wrote:

gitgut dude

We are talking about Archery specced rangers bcs everybody knows that melee ranger is good, but lastest patch/nerf aim to make archery spec viable, and yes bcs until now was like speccing a warrior 50 thrown

Gitgut

We are talking about thrown specced warriors bcs everybody knows that melee warrior is good, but lastest patch/nerf aim to make thrown spec viable, and yes bcs until now was like speccing a ranger 50 bow

Gitgut

you did not get it right? archery was good where it was, classic archers were just more like hybrids.... but ppl are so used to spec 50 bow from live that they refuse to spec something different from that and wonder why they suck. and what did we get? totally op bow, archer zergs... its not like there was no warning.

next there will be a change to friars making crush spec totally op because fuck it i want to play crush friar so bad and i cant believe crush spec sucks now, plz buff friars LOL
Tue 26 May 2020 11:25 AM by DarkDavion
inoeth wrote:
Tue 26 May 2020 11:13 AM
DarkDavion wrote:
Tue 26 May 2020 10:42 AM
inoeth wrote:

gitgut dude

Gitgut

We are talking about thrown specced warriors bcs everybody knows that melee warrior is good, but lastest patch/nerf aim to make thrown spec viable, and yes bcs until now was like speccing a ranger 50 bow

Gitgut

you did not get it right? archery was good where it was, classic archers were just more like hybrids.... but ppl are so used to spec 50 bow from live that they refuse to spec something different from that and wonder why they suck. and what did we get? totally op bow, archer zergs... its not like there was no warning.

next there will be a change to friars making crush spec totally op because fuck it i want to play crush friar so bad and i cant believe crush spec sucks now, plz buff friars LOL

Looks like u are complaing about the change itself so u must argue with Devs, bcs they are the ones who made the change, not me. BTW following your thought also the change that implements the snare shield style on scouts should be removed, it's not classic
Tue 26 May 2020 11:55 AM by daytonchambers
DarkDavion wrote:
What I am saying about rangers is if u want force them to not group and hit the same target (as I said greatly reducing dmg taken from the target hit by 2+archer) you must increase the archery dmg bcs ppl is grouping up cause after the nerf ranger bow spec alone isn't good enough.

This was said by many people before the initial archery buff. "Archery damage is weak herp derp that's why we gang up".

After the buff they didn't go solo, they continued to group and simply melted targets faster. Your idea has already been proven to not work.
Tue 26 May 2020 12:11 PM by bigne88
daytonchambers wrote:
Tue 26 May 2020 11:55 AM
DarkDavion wrote:
What I am saying about rangers is if u want force them to not group and hit the same target (as I said greatly reducing dmg taken from the target hit by 2+archer) you must increase the archery dmg bcs ppl is grouping up cause after the nerf ranger bow spec alone isn't good enough.

This was said by many people before the initial archery buff. "Archery damage is weak herp derp that's why we gang up".

After the buff they didn't go solo, they continued to group and simply melted targets faster. Your idea has already been proven to not work.

This is the sad true that we all knew was gonna happen, even devs.

Than you add mounts...daoc lost all the appeal for me.
Tue 26 May 2020 12:53 PM by DarkDavion
Wanna ppl stop add? Make the adder lose RP, but this will make a lot of ppl QQ bcs is anti-realm behavior not h a realm mate and so on.. They can fix it like are trying to do with stealther groups, just isn't that ez guys
Tue 26 May 2020 10:45 PM by gotwqqd
DarkDavion wrote:
Tue 26 May 2020 12:53 PM
Wanna ppl stop add? Make the adder lose RP, but this will make a lot of ppl QQ bcs is anti-realm behavior not h a realm mate and so on.. They can fix it like are trying to do with stealther groups, just isn't that ez guys

https://youtube.com/watch?v=WtNHuqHWefU
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to RvR or the latest topics