Petitionfor Hunter and Ranger

Started 23 May 2020
by aenne
in Suggestions
Dear GM, s, if you have already made the scout so powerful, give the Hunter AND Ranger an "I always win" ability !!! slam AND snare = i kill my enemy or i can run away !!!

Vote 1 = yes

now is a very big joke !!!
Sun 24 May 2020 4:16 AM by pollojack
I literally just killed a scout by outshooting him and I don't have rapid fire. I switched to mids 4.0 spd bow and made sure to melee him every time he came in to root. We were both RR5. Didn't use IP nor Purge.

Play better.
Sun 24 May 2020 1:30 PM by Pigleto
Right now having high archery is greater than dex. Maybe instead of going above 52 composite archery, they should have done something with dex. Meaning the higher your dex than the higher your damage. Hunters can solo and small man still. They are the top tier archer class right now. Rangers cannot spec decent melee anymore if they go more into bow. This is where rangers in further patches were given more spec points. As a ranger you have to either choose between archery or melee. Its real hard now to play a hybrid. And as a ranger you need to either snare your opponent off you or get that reactionary stun off and then kite and shoot again. This means that rangers are going to rely upon nightshades to be their meat shields for them because their melee skills are subpar now unless you are a full melee ranger. Scouts spec 50 bow, 45 shield, 35 stealth (rr5), and 15 in thrust; they have no melee skills. They are one trick ponies and unless there are multiples, they aren't hard to 1v1. stun, you purge, they snare, they kite, you pull your bow out and shoot and even throw your dog on them. Scouts and Rangers are grouping up because everyone wants to be all archery and so they need meat shields to hide behind because they can't melee. At least if you based bow damage off of dex, people would have to raise their pathfinding or beast craft to 40 and since archery is capped at 52 composite hypothetically speaking they wouldn't spec as high of bow maybe 35 bow again but then if you wanted to do more bow damage you'd choose a race with more dex and then you'd have to invest in more aug dex. I think on my hunter at one point I've had about 356 dex at one point but that was when I was a kobold. As a dwarf hunter I have 300 dex and my spec is 40 bow, 39 spear, 35 stealth, and 40 BC and really I feel as though I don't need any more dex as a hunter because aug dex 5 only gives me 322 dex and thats only 11 points of damage additional on my standard shot and 10 ra points are spent better in IP 5 or some other survivability tool.
Sun 24 May 2020 1:42 PM by Lollie
This shield style has been live for nearly 5 months, how come it's such an issue now?
Sun 24 May 2020 4:00 PM by caelio
aenne wrote: Dear GM, s, if you have already made the scout so powerful, give the Hunter AND Ranger an "I always win" ability !!! slam AND snare = i kill my enemy or i can run away !!!

Vote 1 = yes

now is a very big joke !!!

This game is too hard for u. sorry.
Sun 24 May 2020 9:24 PM by gotwqqd
Pigleto wrote:
Sun 24 May 2020 1:30 PM
Right now having high archery is greater than dex. Maybe instead of going above 52 composite archery, they should have done something with dex. Meaning the higher your dex than the higher your damage. Hunters can solo and small man still. They are the top tier archer class right now. Rangers cannot spec decent melee anymore if they go more into bow. This is where rangers in further patches were given more spec points. As a ranger you have to either choose between archery or melee. Its real hard now to play a hybrid. And as a ranger you need to either snare your opponent off you or get that reactionary stun off and then kite and shoot again. This means that rangers are going to rely upon nightshades to be their meat shields for them because their melee skills are subpar now unless you are a full melee ranger. Scouts spec 50 bow, 45 shield, 35 stealth (rr5), and 15 in thrust; they have no melee skills. They are one trick ponies and unless there are multiples, they aren't hard to 1v1. stun, you purge, they snare, they kite, you pull your bow out and shoot and even throw your dog on them. Scouts and Rangers are grouping up because everyone wants to be all archery and so they need meat shields to hide behind because they can't melee. At least if you based bow damage off of dex, people would have to raise their pathfinding or beast craft to 40 and since archery is capped at 52 composite hypothetically speaking they wouldn't spec as high of bow maybe 35 bow again but then if you wanted to do more bow damage you'd choose a race with more dex and then you'd have to invest in more aug dex. I think on my hunter at one point I've had about 356 dex at one point but that was when I was a kobold. As a dwarf hunter I have 300 dex and my spec is 40 bow, 39 spear, 35 stealth, and 40 BC and really I feel as though I don't need any more dex as a hunter because aug dex 5 only gives me 322 dex and thats only 11 points of damage additional on my standard shot and 10 ra points are spent better in IP 5 or some other survivability tool.
Why do you want bow line to be like stealth or envenom?
There should be a point to SPEC 50 and now there is.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Suggestions or the latest topics