Bonus to RP longer you stay on same realm.

Started 24 May 2020
by Tubby
in Suggestions
Might be nice to have a RP% increase for staying on the same realm maybe 1% per week and a cap of 10%. So 10 weeks gives you maximum % increase might be nice for those loyal player to one realm rather than following the winning realm of the day.
Sun 24 May 2020 2:49 AM by Ruggz
Only way 10% would work, is if the realm hopper starts at -10% when they hop realm. Inceeasing 1% per RL day
Sun 24 May 2020 6:21 AM by Cadebrennus
This suggestion I can agree with.
Sun 24 May 2020 8:51 AM by Seelixh
Yes please! (^)< *loyalInconnuSpeaking*
Sun 24 May 2020 9:43 AM by Azrael
Only if you cut down other bonuses, no need for more wellfare rps.
Sun 24 May 2020 11:31 AM by Pao
Ruggz wrote:
Sun 24 May 2020 2:49 AM
Only way 10% would work, is if the realm hopper starts at -10% when they hop realm. Inceeasing 1% per RL day

I like this!
Sun 24 May 2020 7:48 PM by Tubby
Cadebrennus wrote:
Sun 24 May 2020 6:21 AM
This suggestion I can agree with.

Yay friends now
Sun 24 May 2020 7:48 PM by Tubby
Ruggz wrote:
Sun 24 May 2020 2:49 AM

I like this. Alot maybe if you jump its -5% and increases weekly to 10% so would take 15 weeks. Love that
Sun 24 May 2020 8:03 PM by Quik
I would go so far as to say you could even apply this to XP as well as RP's.

It isn't game breaking, but it gives a nice little incentive in a game where people like to squeeze every drop they can while lvling or RvRing.

I would say don't make it retroactive, and announce when it will start so people can decide if they want to focus on 1 realm for the bonus.
Sun 24 May 2020 8:14 PM by Tubby
Quik wrote:
Sun 24 May 2020 8:03 PM

It isn't game breaking, but it gives a nice little incentive in a game where people like to squeeze every drop they can while lvling or RvRing.

I would say don't make it retroactive, and announce when it will start so people can decide if they want to focus on 1 realm for the bonus.

alot of people liking this idea and i think incentives are important in games like this especially loyalty to one realm so maybe its somthing that could really happen
Sun 24 May 2020 8:35 PM by Quik
Tubby wrote:
Sun 24 May 2020 8:14 PM
Quik wrote:
Sun 24 May 2020 8:03 PM

alot of people liking this idea and i think incentives are important in games like this especially loyalty to one realm so maybe its somthing that could really happen

I am against penalizing people for wanting to play different realms, but I have no issues with giving non game breaking bonuses like this. I think it is a great idea.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Suggestions or the latest topics