Re: Personal Mounts

Forest sauvage, Upland and crau gorge is about to get a lot busier.
Huffy - Reaver FoA
Gildar wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:17 am
[
So take care of most of your ppl on (great part of them never write in forum) ... and not to gankers, that are a little (and louder) part of your players.

Expfighter wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 10:29 pm
Seems like I deleted all my toons at the right moment!

Caster Speed will be useless now
In all the time I played on this server I have never, NEVER heard someone saying "Oh yeah, let's take those caster instead, he has speed3.".

I doubt that this will change the value of speed 3 caster in any way.

Necromancer remaining on horse when you hit the pet is somewhat... stupid... pet passive and he won't ever lose speed...
Phoenix
Conneletha - Enchanter
Derval - Druid
Ainibhin - Champion
Adwaenyth - Nightshade

Legacy
Logres - Adwaenyth NS 11L2 / Derval Druid 8L0 / Eveliie Eld 7L1
Prydwen - Adwaenyth Banshee 8L0
and many more...

Runental wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 11:03 am
So instead to report a bug, you come over here and rage, because you think it's intended?
Seriously....
Well this was 1 specific thing brought up when this was first mentioned.

People knew this might be an issue and it wasn't corrected even though it was a known possibility, why wouldn't he bring it up again and as many times as needed?
It's a game and a game is meant to be enjoyed by everyone, not just a select few who want everyone to play their way!

For those of you who haven't done the mount quest yet. The prices of the horses are 5 plat once quest completed to 200plat. The armor/barding/saddle is way nutts.. I know this isnt live but atleast they made it so people could actually get a nice horse for 25plat. I feel bad for the new people starting to play. I think the prices need to be lowered. Some of us cant farm plat like others and sell items since the housing market hasn't been cleared out yet from all the non actives. Just a thought...

bfrtone1 wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 9:44 pm
Why are people crying a vote was made. the greater number won. When Devs decided to screw around and mess up stealthers when you girls were crying nobody asked for a vote then. So live with the outcome it happens get over it and play the game if you dont like it then quit like you always threaten to do when things dont go your way. Give me my horse.
For one, 51% and getting implemented is ridiculous for a new custom addition. Should take a page from OSRS and learn why they won't add brand new features unless an overwhelming majority (70-75%+ I believe) vote it in