Re: Save RvR revert archer changes.

bigne88 wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 11:11 am
Stealth should be removed in a private server of an old game with limited amount of population.
No need of solo edgy invisible people around.
Yes to more groupfriendly classes and people.
gvg should be removed in a private server of an old game with limited amount of population.
No need of gvg people around asking for no adds and disengaging as soon as a solo or another group adds and dictating the meta of which class is ok or not.

Noashakra wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 6:17 pm
bigne88 wrote:
Stealth should be removed in a private server of an old game with limited amount of population.
gvg should be removed in a private server of an old game with limited amount of population.
No need of gvg people around asking for no adds and disengaging as soon as a solo or another group adds and dictating the meta of which class is ok or not.
Salty af.

2 gvg groups fighting involves 16 players + adds.
This is what I call, a nice interaction.
Torondor ` Bard
Shoxx ` Warrior
Parsifall ` Minstrel
Blackastro ` Sorcerer

bigne88 wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 10:01 pm
Noashakra wrote:
bigne88 wrote:
Salty af.

Some don't see it that way, I was just showing you that your complaining could be turned against you because lots of people don't like your playstyle too

Tubby wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 5:27 pm

Not suprised you have a range and ns lol

And that means what, exactly? I was playing Hib so I know when the pop spiked. My sig also clearly says that I'm not playing any of those characters due to the overpop problem, as anyone can clearly see on the herald that those characters have been inactive for a while.

At least I have the balls to post what toons I play in game. Instead of lurking the forum, bitching and moaning and flinging personal attacks as an anonymous coward, like you.
Sheelbah, shiny new Hunter person
Plundrin DaBooty 50 raid warrior

Sheelba 50ranger, Babymetal 50hero, Mouser 50ns, Ningauble 50ment
All Hib toons frozen, thanks to FOTM relic surfers doubling the population and shitting on everything.

Noashakra wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 5:18 am
bigne88 wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 10:01 pm
Noashakra wrote:

Salty af.

Some don't see it that way, I was just showing you that your complaining could be turned against you because lots of people don't like your playstyle too
It is hard to debate the fact that an 8v8 fight involve 16 players.
I like something and you like something else. Nothing wrong with that...life is beautyfull because of the differences. But a mmorpg videogame, massive multyplayer online role play game, it means you should interact with others. Since daoc is not a sandbox, griefing shoukd be condamned. In my jonest, humble, meaningleas opinion.
Torondor ` Bard
Shoxx ` Warrior
Parsifall ` Minstrel
Blackastro ` Sorcerer

daytonchambers wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 12:32 pm
Tubby wrote:

And that means what, exactly? I was playing Hib so I know when the pop spiked. My sig also clearly says that I'm not playing any of those characters due to the overpop problem, as anyone can clearly see on the herald that those characters have been inactive for a while.

At least I have the balls to post what toons I play in game. Instead of lurking the forum, bitching and moaning and flinging personal attacks as an anonymous coward, like you.
Look at video section you will find me somewhere. Just dont care for this forum to make a signature or what ever you do lol

Tubby wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 1:11 am
daytonchambers wrote:
Tubby wrote:

Look at video section you will find me somewhere. Just dont care for this forum to make a signature or what ever you do lol
Or you could just respond in a single sentence.
The Drunken Ranger!-keeping Devs honest since 2012
Also playing a dual-wielding Saracen
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsY42S ... 7koW7oFZug

The Drunken Ranger’s Guide to Drunken Rangery
https://forum.playphoenix.online/viewto ... =23&t=2902

Tubby wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 1:11 am
daytonchambers wrote:
Tubby wrote:

So basically you're a person so apathetic and/or lazy that you cant be bothered to click a few times to make a signature, and at the same time are demanding that the devs change the game again to facilitate your style of play. Imagine my shock.

Tubby wrote: This is the issue only people that really love the changes is archers and assasins because all archers are bow spec you can just easily kill every single one. its terrible what they have done really lol

I'm not specced full bow on any of my archer characters. All of mine are hybrid, even my scout. Blatant assumptions about players isn't helping your case here.
Sheelbah, shiny new Hunter person
Plundrin DaBooty 50 raid warrior

Sheelba 50ranger, Babymetal 50hero, Mouser 50ns, Ningauble 50ment
All Hib toons frozen, thanks to FOTM relic surfers doubling the population and shitting on everything.