yeah the perma shield snare is working as intended
Thu 21 May 2020 3:07 PM by Stynkfyst28
Chihuahua wrote:
Thu 21 May 2020 9:58 AM
Stynkfyst28 wrote:
Thu 21 May 2020 7:15 AM
https://youtu.be/X-RF3nPKE_E

That is the least unbalanced thing here rofl. No one complains about how op bd's are. or the fact enchanters have perma snare pet that they also debuff for or mini's/skalds. stop complaining and enjoy the show. Rangers have it easy to.
Thu 21 May 2020 3:09 PM by Stynkfyst28
Chihuahua wrote:
Thu 21 May 2020 9:58 AM
Stynkfyst28 wrote:
Thu 21 May 2020 7:15 AM
https://youtu.be/X-RF3nPKE_E

Also plenty of ways to counter this snare. 1 can engage. 2 sins can apply cripple/disease and garrote cause us to be as rooted as they are even with out garrote. Also thanes ect with shields can engage with dd proc to interrupt our dmg than cast on us to get the advantage. Vw can interrupt than cast just don't fall for the los trap. Champions/skalds can interrupt if they space out their interrupts correctly. Any caster with quick cast NS or root can beat us. Most casters with a pet can beat us. Just have to think and not cry about it.
Thu 13 Aug 2020 4:56 PM by ughsmash
Had to stop the video to not vomit. This is such exploitative gameplay it is sick. The suggestions to counter this are laughable. “Two assassins garrote” ok, so counter 1 is to outnumber the scout. Counter 2 don’t fall for los trap.... so run away which is not a counter... remove this bs already. Literal no offense to the player because he is using the class mechanic, but you can see how much of a crutch this perma root is and it is gross.
Thu 27 Aug 2020 2:35 PM by Stynkfyst28
ughsmash wrote:
Thu 13 Aug 2020 4:56 PM
Had to stop the video to not vomit. This is such exploitative gameplay it is sick. The suggestions to counter this are laughable. “Two assassins garrote” ok, so counter 1 is to outnumber the scout. Counter 2 don’t fall for los trap.... so run away which is not a counter... remove this bs already. Literal no offense to the player because he is using the class mechanic, but you can see how much of a crutch this perma root is and it is gross.

Not saying it is not cheesy or a made up skill, But yes there is ways to counter it. Also there is a reason i stopped playing it super cheesy
Thu 27 Aug 2020 2:55 PM by Sepplord
so you stopped playing it super cheesy, because that was too cheesy?

To me that sounds like a confirmation that the style is broken
Thu 27 Aug 2020 2:56 PM by DinoTriz
lol that VW near the end kept taking the bait
Thu 27 Aug 2020 3:27 PM by Spiegal
Hilariously broken, what are the Devs thinking
Thu 27 Aug 2020 3:33 PM by DinoTriz
Spiegal wrote:
Thu 27 Aug 2020 3:27 PM

What's funny though is that Scouts are still very weak even with Stop.

Just goes to show you the state of where the class is.
Thu 27 Aug 2020 6:38 PM by imweasel
DinoTriz wrote:
Thu 27 Aug 2020 3:33 PM
Spiegal wrote:
Thu 27 Aug 2020 3:27 PM

What's funny though is that Scouts are still very weak even with Stop.

Just goes to show you the state of where the class is.

Anytime you see a class that first specs something/anything than their CLASS DEFINING skills (stealth/archery) and then spec'ing higher in that than their CLASS DEFINING skills, there's a problem there...
Thu 27 Aug 2020 9:29 PM by Stynkfyst28
Sepplord wrote:
Thu 27 Aug 2020 2:55 PM

to me it sounds like you are butt hurt and trying to twist what people say. Isaid i stopped playing the scout because the skill was cheesy. But to me sounds like you are nerd raging prob died from to many scouts?
Fri 28 Aug 2020 6:55 AM by Sepplord
Stynkfyst28 wrote:
Thu 27 Aug 2020 9:29 PM
Sepplord wrote:
Thu 27 Aug 2020 2:55 PM

to me it sounds like you are butt hurt and trying to twist what people say. Isaid i stopped playing the scout because the skill was cheesy. But to me sounds like you are nerd raging prob died from to many scouts?
i play a bonedancer in a 4or5man exclusively....i don't even remember when i died to a scout last time. There were probably also scouts in the FG alb-stealthers that tried to run from us last weekend, but i don't remember the root-style being the reason we did after a fun fight.

try again, or well don't. just following assumptions and going ad hominem won't lead anywhere good no matter how often you try.

i mean seriously, you just confirmed that the style is too cheesy, you completely stopped playing the class because of it....why do you attack me for saying the style is problematic? You levelled and templated that class and are now not using it because of that style, i would think you would agree with me that the style should be changed and something else given to scouts
Scouts still suck compared to the other archers, that doesn't mean that perma-root-style was a good addition to the game
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Videos or the latest topics