Mastery of Pain clarification

Latest Patch Notes (April 4th):
-- without RAs critical damage is now 30% against players and 55% against npcs
-- Mastery of Pain and Wild Power and Falcon Eye now give a reduced crit chance but also increase the critical damage percent, 20% at level 9, same scaling as aom
Latest Patch Notes (April 6th):
- crit ras no longer increase the critical bonus %
- crit ras now scale like mastery of blocking, ending at 25% at level 9

I'm pretty dumb about this stuff, maybe someone could clarify how the patch from the 6th affects the patch from the 4th? Is it still worth it for a zerk to go MoP9?

Fljarr / Rhyllia / Djurll / Ruaggh / Yrrtha
Midgard - Blodugr

Re: Mastery of Pain clarification

in the first patch you could increase the crit chance and the crit dmg.
in the second patch they removed the increase of crit dmg and increase the crit chance.

well as a zerk after det9 you dont have much left than mopain, so imo its still worth even though it might be nerfed at this point
Horg

inoeth wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 6:03 am
in the second patch they removed the increase of crit dmg and increase the crit chance.

well as a zerk after det9 you dont have much left than mopain, so imo its still worth even though it might be nerfed at this point
And how scaling now the crit dmg? is this fix 10% til 30% crit dmg? this fucking crit changes fuck me up i dont understand this patch after patch -_-

Taniquetil wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 6:47 am
Damage: Always 30% (think bearmode for zerkers still 50%?) *Nothing beyond bearmode affects this any more

Chance to crit: Base 10% + RA points

RA scale is reduced. +2% at MoP1,+25% at MoP9
i thought this scaling how like aom? +max 20% crit chance + crit dmg? doing mop only now influence the crit chance but not the crit dmg?

Razur Ur wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 6:17 am
inoeth wrote:

And how scaling now the crit dmg? is this fix 10% til 30% crit dmg? this fucking crit changes fuck me up i dont understand this patch after patch -_-
scaling is like mastery of blocking: 2 4 6 9 12 15 18 21 25
so with mop9 you end up with 35% crit chance
Horg

inoeth wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 6:55 am
Razur Ur wrote:
inoeth wrote:

And the crit dmg? is all time fix 30%?

At this point they might as well get rid of crits and give everyone a flat 3% damage boost, since they hate the RNG so much. Over time it's equal to their new crit patch anyways.
The Drunken Ranger!-keeping Devs honest since 2012
Also playing a dual-wielding Saracen
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsY42S ... 7koW7oFZug

The Drunken Ranger’s Guide to Drunken Rangery
https://forum.playphoenix.online/viewto ... =23&t=2902

Razur Ur wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 6:57 am
inoeth wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 6:55 am
Razur Ur wrote:

And the crit dmg? is all time fix 30%?
yes fixed 30%
dont ever listen to cadebrennus, hes only talking BS all the time :D
Horg