Duo advice

Started 30 Mar 2020
by ekmek
in Midgard
Hello, its been a long time since we last played daoc and apparently balance is somewhat different on this server. My friend insisted on playing mid and he will be playing either a skald or a spiritmaster, so which would be the best choice? thane+skald, savage+skald or sm+rm? I especially would like to play a rm but sm+rm (rc) doesn't sound viable to me, thanks in advance.
Mon 30 Mar 2020 3:27 PM by inoeth
healer+skald sham+skald could also be an option
Fri 3 Apr 2020 4:23 PM by howjaabah
As for your RM+SM, the RC spec can cold debuff and if you sub spec into darkness you’ll have decent baseline DD while the SM that specs into Darkness can also lifetap or baseline DD with cold while also having a castable mez.
Fri 3 Apr 2020 6:28 PM by protege
You want a skald in your duo, for sure to avoid groups / zergs / etc. Trust me, you will rage quit that duo if you don't have it.

Skald/SM
Skald/BD*
Skald/Healer
Skald/Thane

Work best, imho.

* A lot of DPS and utility in this duo. Great survivability as well.
Fri 3 Apr 2020 9:46 PM by Azuell
protege wrote:
Fri 3 Apr 2020 6:28 PM
You want a skald in your duo, for sure to avoid groups / zergs / etc. Trust me, you will rage quit that duo if you don't have it.

Skald/SM
Skald/BD*
Skald/Healer
Skald/Thane

Work best, imho.

* A lot of DPS and utility in this duo. Great survivability as well.

Skald/BD is definitely a solid duo. It's probably the toughest combo for our sorc/cleric duo in a 2v2. They just have so many instas to interrupt.

I disagree that you need a skald though. Obviously it's nice to have that speed but we do fine when our minstrel isn't on. You just have to play it a little safer and try to hide.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Midgard or the latest topics