Please remove the Open Community Votes section from the forums..

Started 23 May 2019
by Dramead
in Open Community Votes
Nothing that has changed on this server or nothing that has been nerfed . From what I can tell has been voted on by players .. No need to make it look like what we want matters. Reflex attack nerfed which was a great counter to assassins. Yet assassins were not nerfed at all and to be honest they have no real counter now. 100 threads asking for Hib to get a fast route/port to Emain where most all RvR action happens and nothing .. not even a reply to the hundreds of threads asking for it .. But reflex attack nerfed .. I did see 1 thread asking for that though

Anyway it is clear that this section of the forums is all but useless .. Please remove it .
Fri 24 May 2019 2:00 AM by Roto23
When did relax attack get nerfed?
Fri 24 May 2019 2:15 AM by Dramead
Roto23 wrote:
Fri 24 May 2019 2:00 AM
When did relax attack get nerfed?

Today.. lol
Fri 24 May 2019 2:18 AM by Roto23
I can't find the post on this change, can you link it?
Fri 24 May 2019 2:21 AM by Roto23
I found it. Lol that's not much of a nerf
Fri 24 May 2019 2:23 AM by Dramead
Roto23 wrote:
Fri 24 May 2019 2:21 AM

LOL oh yeah go play a friar and then come back and talk about how its not much of a nerf..
Fri 24 May 2019 2:26 AM by Roto23
Dramead wrote:
Fri 24 May 2019 2:23 AM
Roto23 wrote:

LOL oh yeah go play a friar and then come back and talk about how its not much of a nerf..

Oh, are you noticing a big difference? Like you lost a fight vs 3 stealthers?
Fri 24 May 2019 2:45 AM by Dramead
Roto23 wrote:
Fri 24 May 2019 2:26 AM
Dramead wrote:
Roto23 wrote:

You must be a stealther .. The point is that Refelx Attacks was the only reliable counter to an assassin . In a game of rock ,paper, scissors its important to not break the scissors...
Fri 24 May 2019 3:17 AM by Sektor
Dramead wrote:
Fri 24 May 2019 2:45 AM
Roto23 wrote:
Dramead wrote:

You must be a stealther .. The point is that Refelx Attacks was the only reliable counter to an assassin . In a game of rock ,paper, scissors its important to not break the scissors...

yea I just deleted the friar. If I wanted a healer I would have made a cleric.
Fri 24 May 2019 6:51 AM by Sepplord
lol ^^

Friars shit on assassin even completely without RA ^^
Not with RR2 VS RR6...that's your problem for jumping from fotm to fotm class. That can be a viable playstyle, but you really need to nolife then to get in playtime before the nerfs inc.
Sektor wrote:
Thu 23 May 2019 4:06 PM
I’ll save the points and go mop and aug dex. Should still rip assassins
That was your first reaction to it, you should have stuck to that instead of turning into whines

Dramead wrote: Nothing that has changed on this server or nothing that has been nerfed . From what I can tell has been voted on by players .. No need to make it look like what we want matters. Reflex attack nerfed which was a great counter to assassins. Yet assassins were not nerfed at all and to be honest they have no real counter now. 100 threads asking for Hib to get a fast route/port to Emain where most all RvR action happens and nothing .. not even a reply to the hundreds of threads asking for it .. But reflex attack nerfed .. I did see 1 thread asking for that though

Anyway it is clear that this section of the forums is all but useless .. Please remove it .

You had me in the first half, really did...then it became clear you are just biased whining. Read the patchnotes, assassin did get a nerf...a small one i admit, but you simply skipping it completely shows how well you research.

Friar also isn't the only class that regularly/easily beats assassins.
Fri 24 May 2019 1:14 PM by kratoxin
Dramead wrote:
Roto23 wrote:
Dramead wrote:

So you want to delete open community votes just because your Reflex Attack got a minor nerf? Wow... maybe this post should be deleted instead LOL someone got butt hurt because they can't deal damage when stunned anymore.. QQ
Sat 25 May 2019 4:43 PM by Dramead
kratoxin wrote:
Fri 24 May 2019 1:14 PM
Dramead wrote:
Roto23 wrote:

So you want to delete open community votes just because your Reflex Attack got a minor nerf? Wow... maybe this post should be deleted instead LOL someone got butt hurt because they can't deal damage when stunned anymore.. QQ

Ummm No.. I want to delete this section of the forums because it is worthless.. Our votes count for nothing .. RA was more of the example used . But please do point me toward the thread in THIS section of the forums where the community voted for the changes to RA .. or where the community voted for the changes to buffs . Or where we voted to change the 15 min bonus to 30 min and to make it work no matter where you are. FYI Hib still has no portal to Emain where 95% of all rvr action seems to happen.

Go look at my posts .. Not much to do with bias.. Just about issues effecting ( enter class name here ) or ( enter realm name here ) . Again this section is never used for what its name implies . So remove it ..
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Open Community Votes or the latest topics