Market merchant price entry

Started 2 May 2019
by dankcik09
in Open Community Votes
Clicking the arrows is tedious especially when entering a full bag of new items. Could there be an option to either have an entry field where we could enter the price or having +25 +50 +100 +250 +500 buttons. So that if I am listing crafted items at the same cost I could just click the buttons or enter the price with a *save option. Thanks for any consideration, my arthritis thanks you.
Fri 3 May 2019 11:59 AM by Lillebror
Its amazing its not already an option. its 2019!

I use coin exhange merchant for same reason when i pay ppl in coin
Mon 6 May 2019 6:55 PM by Perissh
dankcik09 wrote:
Thu 2 May 2019 10:29 PM
Clicking the arrows is tedious especially when entering a full bag of new items. Could there be an option to either have an entry field where we could enter the price or having +25 +50 +100 +250 +500 buttons. So that if I am listing crafted items at the same cost I could just click the buttons or enter the price with a *save option. Thanks for any consideration, my arthritis thanks you.

Isn't this what /setprice is for?
Mon 6 May 2019 9:45 PM by Halma
Perissh wrote:
Mon 6 May 2019 6:55 PM
dankcik09 wrote:
Thu 2 May 2019 10:29 PM

Isn't this what /setprice is for?
Well, this just came in. And it wasn't in when the thread was posted.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Open Community Votes or the latest topics