Bonedancer nerf is insane.

Started 16 Apr 2019
by Ketoman
in Open Community Votes
The latest pet change is a flat 30-40% dmg to BD pets. Warmages went from hitting for 230-240 on level 50 mob(with 50% body debuff) to hitting for 150-160. Bd's were in no way overpowered and this has completely blindsided all the bd's on phoenix.
Tue 16 Apr 2019 6:16 PM by alusnova415
Recently focus pulling was nerfed 35-40%, Assassins poison was nerfed/adjusted , etc etc . These adjustments are needed, you ll be fine after the initial shock.

And this isn't a BD nerf it was a change to pets , so minstrel pets are also affected etc .
Tue 16 Apr 2019 7:24 PM by Ketoman
Apples and oranges. Weapon swap poisen nerf and focus pulling is not on the dmg scale nerf bd's are looking at right now. The nerf is MUCH harder then either of those and to compare them is dishonest.
Tue 16 Apr 2019 7:31 PM by Quik
Ketoman wrote:
Tue 16 Apr 2019 5:56 PM
The latest pet change is a flat 30-40% dmg to BD pets. Warmages went from hitting for 230-240 on level 50 mob(with 50% body debuff) to hitting for 150-160. Bd's were in no way overpowered and this has completely blindsided all the bd's on phoenix.

If you can sit there and honestly say BD's weren't OP you are either delusional or have never tried anything else.

BD's are arguably the single most OP class in the game against single mobs and players, and still OP against even a few adds.

I'm not saying I agree with how they implemented this, but to say BD's weren't OP is an outright falsity.

I have no issues with FIXES, and this was a fix, but this was something that should have been done in beta. Letting people play this class in its OP state is only going to cause hurt feelings to the people they slaughtered, only to be followed by people like Ketoman trying to come up with excuses why BD's shouldn't be the single most OP class the game has.

I am all for 1 class being the best at solo, but on top of being the nastiest solo class, BD is also highly sought after in groups because of DPS and durability and no need to heal them.
Tue 16 Apr 2019 8:58 PM by Dariussdars
alusnova415 wrote:
Tue 16 Apr 2019 6:16 PM
Recently focus pulling was nerfed 35-40%, Assassins poison was nerfed/adjusted , etc etc . These adjustments are needed, you ll be fine after the initial shock.

And this isn't a BD nerf it was a change to pets , so minstrel pets are also affected etc .

How many Minstrels are running with a green con pet?
Tue 16 Apr 2019 9:00 PM by Dariussdars
Quik wrote:
Tue 16 Apr 2019 7:31 PM
Ketoman wrote:

If you can sit there and honestly say BD's weren't OP you are either delusional or have never tried anything else.

BD's are arguably the single most OP class in the game against single mobs and players, and still OP against even a few adds.

I'm not saying I agree with how they implemented this, but to say BD's weren't OP is an outright falsity.

I have no issues with FIXES, and this was a fix, but this was something that should have been done in beta. Letting people play this class in its OP state is only going to cause hurt feelings to the people they slaughtered, only to be followed by people like Ketoman trying to come up with excuses why BD's shouldn't be the single most OP class the game has.

I am all for 1 class being the best at solo, but on top of being the nastiest solo class, BD is also highly sought after in groups because of DPS and durability and no need to heal them.

You actually think a BD is better in a 1 on 1 than a Necro that knows how to play the class? My 46+15 Dark BD nukes an abomination with his 179 delve DD for 200 or so. Abomination nukes me back for 400+.
Tue 16 Apr 2019 10:02 PM by Quik
Dariussdars wrote:
Tue 16 Apr 2019 9:00 PM
Quik wrote:
Ketoman wrote:

You actually think a BD is better in a 1 on 1 than a Necro that knows how to play the class? My 46+15 Dark BD nukes an abomination with his 179 delve DD for 200 or so. Abomination nukes me back for 400+.

I said it was arguably the single most [powerful class against single mobs AND players.

Necro is another class that insane in solo play, but in both PvE and PvP I can still argue BD's are more OP then necro's against single powerful mobs. I have both classes and I would be more comfortable soloing a deep purple mob with my BD then soloing with a necro, but that is my personal opinion.
Tue 16 Apr 2019 11:06 PM by k3mra
Dariussdars wrote:
Quik wrote:
Ketoman wrote:

You dont have spirit resi on your temp dont you?

Maybe your pet gets nuked for 400+ but a solo necro will never hit you without any Help for that much ... in a good day my lifetap hits for 300.. and still that are only 3 quick casts after that you are good to go and heal up since you can run as bd and just turn around every few seconds to ruppt with debuff or insta life leech. If the necro starts casting you can also turn around and nuke even more with some base nukes.

Dont get me wrong. Necro is a strong solo char but by far not that versatile as bd.
Tue 16 Apr 2019 11:15 PM by Dariussdars
k3mra wrote:
Tue 16 Apr 2019 11:06 PM
Dariussdars wrote:
Quik wrote:

Maybe your pet gets nuked for 400+ but a solo necro will never hit you without any Help for that much ... in a good day my lifetap hits for 300.. and still that are only 3 quick casts after that you are good to go and heal up since you can run as bd and just turn around every few seconds to ruppt with debuff or insta life leech. If the necro starts casting you can also turn around and nuke even more with some base nukes.

Dont get me wrong. Necro is a strong solo char but by far not that versatile as bd.

This was against Woodspryte, who prob has a ton of damage/crit RAs. Don't see too many other necros out there to compare damage with unfortunately.
Wed 17 Apr 2019 1:00 AM by teiloh
Ketoman wrote:

A level 53 Minstrel pet nukes the test dummy for 80-105, and doesn't cast as fast as a Warmage.
Wed 17 Apr 2019 1:06 AM by teiloh
Dariussdars wrote:
Tue 16 Apr 2019 8:58 PM
alusnova415 wrote:

Your green con pet does more DPS than anything a Minstrel can charm, even after the nerf.

https://i.imgur.com/yJjGE00.png
Wed 17 Apr 2019 1:24 AM by AngelRose
Please provide link with pet nerf information
Wed 17 Apr 2019 4:17 AM by stridberg
The change seems much more impacting on solo bonedancers than on group bonedancers, where, unless it's specifically a gimmick of your 3+ BD group setup to catch overextenders with a swarm of nukes, the pet damage wasn't relevant enough to justify any changes. If it's a fix to an unintended behavior then that's good anyway, but remember that balancing around solo play is a very questionable design choice considering it's an open RvR game.

As for solo BDs, I believe the darkness BD isn't even the strongest solo build. Imagine healer pets and PD values were to be live-like, everybody is going to wish for the darkness pets to come back instead so I'm not fully understanding why there is a need to complain.

Quik wrote:
BD is also highly sought after in groups because of DPS and durability and no need to heal them.

Your post turned really bad at this part. You're trying to make a statement about the class and then finished it with an argument that shows you don't really know what the class does, how it behaves in groups or what skillful group versus group pvp looks like.

Then I thought, maybe you're talking about PvE, which is an amusing argument to bring up about class balance in a purely PvP oriented game, but even then your statement doesn't hold true, and on top of that you were talking about players getting slaughtered. Just very conflicting in general.
Wed 17 Apr 2019 4:44 AM by teiloh
stridberg wrote:
Wed 17 Apr 2019 4:17 AM
The change seems much more impacting on solo bonedancers than on group bonedancers, where, unless it's specifically a gimmick of your 3+ BD group setup to catch overextenders with a swarm of nukes, the pet damage wasn't relevant enough to justify any changes. If it's a fix to an unintended behavior then that's good anyway, but remember that balancing around solo play is a very questionable design choice considering it's an open RvR game.

As for solo BDs, I believe the darkness BD isn't even the strongest solo build. Imagine healer pets and PD values were to be live-like, everybody is going to wish for the darkness pets to come back instead so I'm not fully understanding why there is a need to complain.

Healers are supposed to be much stronger at this patch level, 3.2s cast, 120ish heals, uninterruptible.
Wed 17 Apr 2019 7:50 AM by Valaraukar
teiloh wrote:
Wed 17 Apr 2019 4:44 AM
stridberg wrote:
Wed 17 Apr 2019 4:17 AM

Healers are supposed to be much stronger at this patch level, 3.2s cast, 120ish heals, uninterruptible.

And I believe that that is an even major nerf to BD, faster uninterruptible heals means that a full supp BD will NEVER go down. I have a supp BD and had it on live about 15 years ago and I remember quite well that I could go solo, buffed, to milegates and no stealther would attack me unless they were 3 or more together. OP? Yes sure. Now I don't really know how good a supp. BD will be here because I hit 50 a few days ago, but I'm quite sure that with healer pets "nerf" (longer caster time and interruptible means almost no heals at all) it will be completely different than OG or live.
When I went to FZ for the first time here I was wondering why all BDs were going with caster pets and almost no one with healers, and then I understood... Now 2 spec lines out of 3 are nerfed maybe we'll see all full BA BDs, until also the dots will be nerfed (no need to nerf melee and ranged pets, they were born nerfed 😂.
I'm not saying if this patch is good or not, I haven't really had time to check it by myself, but the fact is that BD dark and supp specs are significantly weaker than they used to be.
Wed 17 Apr 2019 2:18 PM by cuuchulain79
Going forward from all the recent changes we have the staff (grue) saying, "Live behaviour is intended, except when it conflicts with our custom changes."

It would be nice to know if Supp line is getting tested and fixed, or if that line falls into 'custom change.'

In all honesty though, players don't really know what to expect...the staff can either nerf something and say, "Oh, we implemented it wrong" or "This is our custom setting." IDK...a handful f my friends who tried this server out are taking a break to see what happens down the road....letting Phoenix basically do the testing and implementation that should have happened before global RP earned was in the billions...

Anyway, I love DAoC and appreciate Phoenix's effort...I sincerely hope there is still a good population here when all of the 'fixes' are done.
Wed 17 Apr 2019 7:20 PM by moe_Jiller
cuuchulain79 wrote:
Wed 17 Apr 2019 2:18 PM
Going forward from all the recent changes we have the staff (grue) saying, "Live behaviour is intended, except when it conflicts with our custom changes."

It would be nice to know if Supp line is getting tested and fixed, or if that line falls into 'custom change.'

In all honesty though, players don't really know what to expect...the staff can either nerf something and say, "Oh, we implemented it wrong" or "This is our custom setting." IDK...a handful f my friends who tried this server out are taking a break to see what happens down the road....letting Phoenix basically do the testing and implementation that should have happened before global RP earned was in the billions...

Anyway, I love DAoC and appreciate Phoenix's effort...I sincerely hope there is still a good population here when all of the 'fixes' are done.

I see your point. It can be a blessing and a curse. Question is, do we really wanna go like uthgard and know Patch 1.65 is reliable for expectations (Disclaimer, no we dont, or we wouldnt play here) or what other alternatives come to mind?

About the existing RPs, again comparing to uthgard, do you think Phoenix shouldnt have opened and rather "polish" out for several more years (!) instead?

Im not attacking you I just dont see that or how they should do/should have done it differently.

People should just take a chill pill imo. This isnt WoW Arena, there is no money on the line and we dont even have a competitive circuit or anything. And even Blizzard will do what they want. If they wanna nerf something they will do it without letting you know 6 months let alone 6 hours prior.
Wed 17 Apr 2019 7:36 PM by Woodspryte
Dariussdars wrote:
Tue 16 Apr 2019 11:15 PM
k3mra wrote:
Tue 16 Apr 2019 11:06 PM
Dariussdars wrote:

This was against Woodspryte, who prob has a ton of damage/crit RAs. Don't see too many other necros out there to compare damage with unfortunately.

I'm a bad baseline to compare Necros in general. I ran a spec that maximized buffs plus I ran Mastery of the Arcane 9, so I was the absolute tankiest a Necro could get without an outside buffer. My damage RAs were nothing crazy, at most level5s and a capped acuity buff.
Wed 17 Apr 2019 8:43 PM by Tool73
muahahaha, ench caster +caba pets casts got upgrade, untouched sm proccs and bd caster pets...BALANCE, hm?
Wed 17 Apr 2019 9:01 PM by Sepplord
Tool73 wrote:
Wed 17 Apr 2019 8:43 PM
muahahaha, ench caster +caba pets casts got upgrade, untouched sm proccs and bd caster pets...BALANCE, hm?

??? Could you make a sentence out of that, Please?
Wed 17 Apr 2019 10:24 PM by Stoertebecker
teiloh wrote:
Wed 17 Apr 2019 1:06 AM
Dariussdars wrote:
alusnova415 wrote:

Your green con pet does more DPS than anything a Minstrel can charm, even after the nerf.

It did more damage AFTER a 50% body debuff. Thats the sense of a debuff, or?
Wed 17 Apr 2019 10:55 PM by teiloh
Stoertebecker wrote:
Wed 17 Apr 2019 10:24 PM
teiloh wrote:
Dariussdars wrote:

Incorrect. It does more DPS BEFORE the damage debuff. After, it does far less DPS.

https://forum.playphoenix.online/viewtopic.php?p=55425#p55425
Thu 18 Apr 2019 6:09 AM by k3mra
Tool73 wrote:
Wed 17 Apr 2019 8:43 PM

If i got it right the pet mechanics are still very buged. And they will update it as soon as it is ready but it needs some more time.
Yes i heared yesterday from a cabby that his pet nukes harder as he does but dont think it will stay that way.
They are fixing it.
Every class seem to have its buggy op days where it shines. Let them get it and do something as long as it goes on.
.. DS was very funny yesterday and i was lucky to build a 81 utility bracer... maybe i can go to rvr again today or tomorrow ^^
Thu 18 Apr 2019 6:10 AM by Stoertebecker
teiloh wrote:
Wed 17 Apr 2019 10:55 PM
Stoertebecker wrote:
Wed 17 Apr 2019 10:24 PM
teiloh wrote:

Incorrect. It does more DPS BEFORE the damage debuff. After, it does far less DPS.

https://forum.playphoenix.online/viewtopic.php?p=55425#p55425

Each of the 3 Pets (the Dark BD usually runs with Commander + 2 Warmages) hits before the change on a templated toon between ~90 and ~150 damage.._before the debuff_.
The Commander usually did a bit less and was not affected by the body-debuff, he was tanky but easily cc`d like the rest of the pack. The BD has no pet-demezz and purge don`t demezz pets. Feel lucky that Bd`s don`t have formations, spacing and a pet-demezz. (wich he should on this heavily customized patch level)

I find it a bit amusing that ironically a minstrel is complaining about an other class that he can`t roflstomp into the ground.
But still a cool story tho.....
Thu 18 Apr 2019 7:19 AM by teiloh
Stoertebecker wrote:
Thu 18 Apr 2019 6:10 AM
Each of the 3 Pets (the Dark BD usually runs with Commander + 2 Warmages) hits before the change on a templated toon between ~90 and ~150 damage.._before the debuff_.
The Commander usually did a bit less and was not affected by the body-debuff, he was tanky but easily cc`d like the rest of the pack. The BD has no pet-demezz and purge don`t demezz pets. Feel lucky that Bd`s don`t have formations, spacing and a pet-demezz. (wich he should on this heavily customized patch level)

I find it a bit amusing that ironically a minstrel is complaining about an other class that he can`t roflstomp into the ground.

Lets be generous, and say its 90/3 and 120/2.5

30 and 48

That's close to the DPS of a level 54 Minstrel pet - each

No, BDs should not get a demezz and never should have. That's the Healer/SM's job.
Thu 18 Apr 2019 8:09 AM by Stoertebecker
teiloh wrote:
Thu 18 Apr 2019 7:19 AM
Stoertebecker wrote:

30 and 48

No, BDs should not get a demezz and never should have. That's the Healer/SM's job.

What else do you wanna have beside the ability to charm a red con pet, aoe mezz, insta stun, speed 5, sos and stealth?
If that isn`t enough to survie a bd and his pets nothing else will help you.

Last but not least it is really difficult to get a demezz from a healer or spiritmaster if you run solo.
It seems you have some serious how to play your class issues. Are you talking about group play or solo play, I`m not sure.....

In group play the bd casterpet damage isn`t a real problem, it is the rupt that a bd can cause. and solo he has no demezz.
Try again
Thu 18 Apr 2019 10:48 AM by Ceen
Stoertebecker wrote:
Thu 18 Apr 2019 8:09 AM
teiloh wrote:
Stoertebecker wrote:

30 and 48

What else do you wanna have beside the ability to charm a red con pet, aoe mezz, insta stun, speed 5, sos and stealth?

Last but not least it is really difficult to get a demezz from a healer or spiritmaster if you run solo.
It seems you have some serious how to play your class issues. Are you talking about group play or solo play, I`m not sure.....

In group play the bd casterpet damage isn`t a real problem, it is the rupt that a bd can cause. and solo he has no demezz.
Try again
If you pan your camera there is no way for a minstrel to mezz you
From a small men perspective a nerf to warmages is actually a BD buff because everyone will respec to heal pets
Atm 80 % of bd's run warmages in small men and solo even though the real killers are the healer pets. They out heal everything but people will tell you another story at the forums.
Thu 18 Apr 2019 11:12 AM by Stoertebecker
Ceen wrote:
Thu 18 Apr 2019 10:48 AM
Stoertebecker wrote:
teiloh wrote:

30 and 48

Try again
From a small men perspective a nerf to warmages is actually a BD buff because everyone will respec to heal pets
Atm 80 % of bd's run warmages in small men and solo even though the real killers are the healer pets. They out heal everything but people will tell you another story at the forums.

The heal pets...real killers? Maybe if you`re running solo and you`re fighting other solos or maybe ..if you`re good or the rr is high enough...a duo.

It looks a bit different in small men or group rvr. It´s more...burst the bd or cc him him and do him at last.
If you get more damage as your pets can heal or if they are mezzed you`re dead. Think 250-300 dam every 2s is more as the pets can heal.
Thu 18 Apr 2019 1:38 PM by CowboyFaern
Dariussdars wrote:
Quik wrote:
Ketoman wrote:

you can have 3 nuke pets, plus your nukes...out dmg necro
Thu 18 Apr 2019 1:42 PM by Amp_Phetamine
Stoertebecker wrote:
teiloh wrote:
Stoertebecker wrote:

30 and 48

Try again

That, by far, is not a viable argument as to why bonedancer's should get demezz. If you choose to solo, choose to do so knowing that you'll be deficient in certain aspects.
Thu 18 Apr 2019 3:00 PM by Stoertebecker
Amp_Phetamine wrote:
Thu 18 Apr 2019 1:42 PM
Stoertebecker wrote:
teiloh wrote:

30 and 48

Try again

That, by far, is not a viable argument as to why bonedancer's should get demezz. If you choose to solo, choose to do so knowing that you'll be deficient in certain aspects.

That wasn`t meant, in this context, as an argument why a BD should get a demezz for his pets. Reading in context not maxed?
Thu 18 Apr 2019 3:06 PM by Amp_Phetamine
Stoertebecker wrote:
Thu 18 Apr 2019 3:00 PM
Amp_Phetamine wrote:
Stoertebecker wrote:

Try again

That wasn`t meant, in this context, as an argument why a BD should get a demezz for his pets. Reading in context not maxed?

So then what was the point in even stating it aside from the blatantly obvious...
Thu 18 Apr 2019 3:13 PM by Stoertebecker
Amp_Phetamine wrote:
Thu 18 Apr 2019 3:06 PM
Stoertebecker wrote:
Amp_Phetamine wrote:

So then what was the point in even stating it aside from the blatantly obvious...

I had time and was a bit bored
Thu 18 Apr 2019 3:14 PM by Amp_Phetamine
Stoertebecker wrote:
Thu 18 Apr 2019 3:13 PM
Amp_Phetamine wrote:
Thu 18 Apr 2019 3:06 PM
Stoertebecker wrote:

I had time and was a bit bored

Fair enough
Thu 18 Apr 2019 8:27 PM by Dariussdars
CowboyFaern wrote:
Thu 18 Apr 2019 1:38 PM
Dariussdars wrote:
Quik wrote:

you can have 3 nuke pets, plus your nukes...out dmg necro

If a BD is running 3 mage pets, they are all grey con, and probably around level 25, and most likely post nerf nuke for 20 damage each. At least research the class and know what you are talking about.
Thu 18 Apr 2019 8:29 PM by Dariussdars
Ceen wrote:
Thu 18 Apr 2019 10:48 AM
Stoertebecker wrote:
teiloh wrote:

30 and 48

Try again

The healer pets that cast at 4 seconds, heal for like 60 hps, and are interruptible out heal everything? LOL.
Fri 19 Apr 2019 4:26 AM by Ceen
Dariussdars wrote:
Thu 18 Apr 2019 8:29 PM
The healer pets that cast at 4 seconds, heal for like 60 hps, and are interruptible out heal everything? LOL.

Not sure if serious. You should invest some feathers in respecs.
Fri 19 Apr 2019 9:34 AM by Dariussdars
Ceen wrote:
Fri 19 Apr 2019 4:26 AM
Dariussdars wrote:
Thu 18 Apr 2019 8:29 PM

Not sure if serious. You should invest some feathers in respecs.

Yeah, you are the only one who secretly knows that the healer pets in suppression cast really fast, can't be interrupted, and heal for like 200 per heal.

There is a reason no one plays a suppression BD in RvR on Phoenix.
Fri 19 Apr 2019 10:58 AM by Leandrys
60 hp, lol ok.
Fri 19 Apr 2019 2:03 PM by Stoertebecker
So many wrong information here, from BD players and players that never played a BD...unbelievable....

Nevermind, the change was way over the top.
No spec should be nerfed by 40% out of the sudden, nothing should be nerfed by 40% that made it through the beta tests and lasts than for 3,5 month.

You made them insta 50 and rr12+ and didn`t saw the damage of the caster pets (pets in general) coming? Cool story
Sat 20 Apr 2019 4:31 AM by dansari
Stoertebecker wrote:
Fri 19 Apr 2019 2:03 PM
So many wrong information here, from BD players and players that never played a BD...unbelievable....

No spec should be nerfed by 40% out of the sudden, nothing should be nerfed by 40% that made it through the beta tests and lasts than for 3,5 month.

You made them insta 50 and rr12+ and didn`t saw the damage of the caster pets (pets in general) coming? Cool story

I'm optimistic that other pet changes are coming, based on what gruen said.
Fri 26 Apr 2019 4:49 PM by Vennedra
I want to be optimistic as well and in fact keep my BD at 49.5 until they announce something
Thu 2 May 2019 12:46 PM by Sharky04
bonedancers need a serious nerf to the insta life leech. They are the only mid caster present in rvr.
Thu 2 May 2019 6:09 PM by Warjon
Vennedra wrote:
Fri 26 Apr 2019 4:49 PM
I want to be optimistic as well and in fact keep my BD at 49.5 until they announce something

That is where I halted playing too! I might start again when this beta is over.
Thu 2 May 2019 6:34 PM by Tool73
Lets start now cry that ench and cab hits after a debuff for 600 damage, fian hits 500 on caster, assasin opener 600....a mid caster class was able too??? NERFNERFNERFNERF....mimimimimi albernia :-D
Wed 8 May 2019 12:01 PM by Stoertebecker
Noone crying about moc 5 Dark-SM`s and his insane intercept pet? Damn.....
Wed 8 May 2019 1:51 PM by Blitze
BDs are very very popular. SMs are not..
I’ve only fought 1 SM in servers existence.
Wed 8 May 2019 2:20 PM by Stoertebecker
Blitze wrote:
Wed 8 May 2019 1:51 PM
BDs are very very popular. SMs are not..
I’ve only fought 1 SM in servers existence.

Reeeeeeally? And i was totally blind running around for 4 month. Tell me something new....

Luck for you that they are not so popular, it`s a strong char in solo, duo, small.
Wed 8 May 2019 11:09 PM by teiloh
Tool73 wrote:
Thu 2 May 2019 6:34 PM
Lets start now cry that ench and cab hits after a debuff for 600 damage, fian hits 500 on caster, assasin opener 600....a mid caster class was able too??? NERFNERFNERFNERF....mimimimimi albernia :-D

Runemasters have a cold debuff, welcome to DAOC
Wed 8 May 2019 11:10 PM by teiloh
Stoertebecker wrote:

Buffed Minstrel pets took a 50-60% damage nerf, 50-60% absorb nerf, and around 6-7 other nerfs.

BD Dark pets still hit harder than they do on live.
They still hit harder than a Minstrel red pet.
Thu 9 May 2019 11:04 AM by Stoertebecker
teiloh wrote:
Wed 8 May 2019 11:10 PM
Stoertebecker wrote:

Buffed Minstrel pets took a 50-60% damage nerf, 50-60% absorb nerf, and around 6-7 other nerfs.

BD Dark pets still hit harder than they do on live.
They still hit harder than a Minstrel red pet.

Do you really want to compare a minstrel with a BD? Are you that simple minded?

If so i compare a minstrel with the only Midgard class that can charm a pet.....the Hunter. Your turn

Just because a class has one or more pets it isn`t comparable with other classes, ppl with a brain should know that.
Thu 9 May 2019 2:46 PM by teiloh
Mids strongest pet, interrupt class
What should be Albs strongest pet, also an interrupt class
Mon 13 May 2019 10:28 PM by Roks
Ketoman wrote:

lol
iirc BDs were bragging in region on how fast darkness spec BDs can melt oranges and even reds down. Effectively saying they can chain pull to level and farm.
Mon 13 May 2019 10:56 PM by Leandrys
Roks wrote:
Mon 13 May 2019 10:28 PM
Ketoman wrote:

lol
iirc BDs were bragging in region on how fast darkness spec BDs can melt oranges and even reds down. Effectively saying they can chain pull to level and farm.

Exactly, i was playing Mid at the time, lots of messages on /advice like :

"What best spec for BD pls ?"
"Dark, can chain red/orange, pets are insane"

All day long, and i've tested it myself, that was simply ridiculous, even without debuff it was easy to quickly destroy yellows cause of wild minion, with yellow debuffs it was somewhere around crazy, never tested the final spec because i quickly left Midwonderland but it was easy to guess what was to come for my BD with full spec. People themselves were telling each other Dark was hell of broken.

+ Let's not talk about TWF, i agree BD never should have received that RA in particular, but in its current state, this RA should never have been added to the server, it's just ridiculous, nobody should have this.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Open Community Votes or the latest topics