Ability to change post creation

Started 18 Mar 2019
by Bumbles
in Open Community Votes
Why is it that you could change the look of your character and your starting stats on the original version of the game but here it is locked? Makes ZERO sense. Changing the facial features/haircolor etc for many players is part of the game when a toon evolves. Starting stats are the same, there is no way to change your spec and have the ability to adjust your base 30 to go along with that. This really should be looked at.
Tue 19 Mar 2019 1:19 PM by Ardri
I believe they intend on changing this, but it just hasn't been fixed yet.
Tue 19 Mar 2019 7:36 PM by Budikah
Locking in starting stats really doesn't offer any value aside from screwing over people who made a mistake/didn't know any better when they made their character.
Tue 2 Apr 2019 7:13 PM by Greeklolz
Yes this pls. I’d love to be able to change the look of my characters from time to time. Stats would be cool too, I don’t see any reason to lock them, we’re all just trying to enjoy the game anyway.
Wed 3 Apr 2019 7:55 AM by Halma
It is not "locked" as far as I know. It's just not implemented. There more on the character creation screen which is not working (several class/race combinations or just the fact that cata classes are listed).
To fix the problem with messed up starting stats, race or appearance they will introduce this:
https://forum.playphoenix.online/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=7087
Fri 5 Apr 2019 1:21 PM by Ardri
Bumbles wrote:
Mon 18 Mar 2019 4:53 PM
Why is it that you could change the look of your character and your starting stats on the original version of the game but here it is locked? Makes ZERO sense. Changing the facial features/haircolor etc for many players is part of the game when a toon evolves. Starting stats are the same, there is no way to change your spec and have the ability to adjust your base 30 to go along with that. This really should be looked at.

It's in now. Devs are pretty awesome ya?

https://forum.playphoenix.online/viewtopic.php?f=2&p=51678&sid=2b1648203a2acc09ddc9c4c7a6fee6c1#p51678
Sun 7 Apr 2019 6:03 PM by Bumbles
While it's nice to have, they still made a PvE requirement for an ability that was always possible on the retail version. I have ZERO interest in doing any more PvE. Just some sadistic joke between GMs I suppose.
Sun 7 Apr 2019 9:18 PM by Greeklolz
Would appreciate it if the appearance stones also allowed you to alter your height as that is the only feature I’d like to change about my Champion. You already make us work for the stones which are a little pricey too if you ask me (for a feature that is supposed to be a QoL change it seems like it actually added to my already full plate of things to do. Maybe just let us change appearances freely and charge one of the in-game currencies for things that actually affect gameplay like starting stats and race change.
Mon 8 Apr 2019 2:59 PM by Halma
Bumbles wrote:
Sun 7 Apr 2019 6:03 PM
While it's nice to have, they still made a PvE requirement for an ability that was always possible on the retail version.

Starting stat respec came 2007 with 1.89.
But I agree that they're in my opinion a bit too costly.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Open Community Votes or the latest topics