Can't find anything on it, Hib emain ports?

Started 8 Jan 2019
by nixxo87
in Open Community Votes
Are they adding any QoL ports for hibs? Or are they stuck running 15 minutes to get zerged at amg.
Tue 8 Jan 2019 4:54 AM by Maxim
There will be no ports to frontier keeps. Our task system rotates between all three realms equally.
Tue 5 Feb 2019 2:42 AM by Frieza
im sure some will disagree but i actually think thats extremely fair.

Allows good keep changes and pushes people to put in effort
Sat 20 Apr 2019 12:06 PM by Remal
Maxim wrote:
Tue 8 Jan 2019 4:54 AM
There will be no ports to frontier keeps. Our task system rotates between all three realms equally.

The Tasks was changed, and now?
Wed 1 May 2019 7:37 PM by Radikus
Maxim wrote:

Can this be considered again? Especially late night PST when the server is at it's lowest population the task zones are empty and everyone is in Emain. This means that mid is typically pushed up to either alb pk or gate, letting almost no albs through into emain. Without the the hibs hitting them from behind to release the gate this really reduces any action anyone can get for solo/smallman. Very few or no hibs are hoofing it to emain without a bard, a port to the Bref/Emain border, or in that area would really really help spread the action in emain around to facilitate the smallman/solos.
Wed 1 May 2019 10:20 PM by djegu
I second that, playing late NA is painful these days, no action outside emain
Thu 2 May 2019 8:32 AM by Dindelion
Everyone going back to Emain / Hib land shows how well designed OF is amirite ...
Since OF is probably here to stay, Hib definitely needs a port in Emain. I'm pretty sure it's part of the reason Hib is so much underpop, you can't really run around solo, nobody wants to run for 10min to MAYBE reach Emain then die. I personally don't play my hib toon for that reason mainly. Basically if you're not grouped with a bard, hell awaits you.

I don't know how it is technically possible though, maybe we need the Cathal Valley "Emain" map from live which included a hib TP ? I don't know. But it's an obvious problem, which needs to be resolved fast IMO.
Thu 2 May 2019 9:25 AM by Uthred
Maxim wrote:

Plus we have the domination teleporters.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Open Community Votes or the latest topics