What about giving RP to die for a realm?

Started 8 Nov 2019
by parksaem
in Suggestions
It is desirable to give RP not only to kill enemies but also to fight for realms and die.
Of course, the payoff should be less than killing the enemy successfully, but I think this payoff will make people more active in the battle.
Increasing the number of RVR members will certainly be a good thing for those who have won a lot.
Fri 8 Nov 2019 4:34 AM by Azrael
erm wtf. you already get pariticipation for dying no reason to promote suiciding more
Fri 8 Nov 2019 7:59 AM by Sepplord
almost killing someone and then losing is frustrating, i see where you are coming from...

but i can't think of a system that would be more fair, and not completely abuseable.
In the end, if you ONLY play for RPs and not for the sake of playing the game itself, then that'S a problem in itself and it isn'T solved with handing out more and more free-RPs just for "existing"

PS: why is this in "open community votes" ? Suggestions surely would fit better
Fri 8 Nov 2019 9:00 AM by Topenga
parksaem wrote:
Fri 8 Nov 2019 2:32 AM
...also to fight for realms and die.

that is already in effect regarding the rvr tasks
Mon 18 Nov 2019 5:34 AM by pollojack
Sepplord wrote:
Fri 8 Nov 2019 7:59 AM
almost killing someone and then losing is frustrating, i see where you are coming from...

but i can't think of a system that would be more fair, and not completely abuseable.
In the end, if you ONLY play for RPs and not for the sake of playing the game itself, then that'S a problem in itself and it isn'T solved with handing out more and more free-RPs just for "existing"

PS: why is this in "open community votes" ? Suggestions surely would fit better

Most I believe are here for the combat. It is rare to get a good 1 on 1 fight. I have guarded fights of two opposing realms only to have the victor add me when I engage one of his realm mates. People aren't adding for the "fun" they are adding for the RPs. Make RPs easier to obtain and I predict less adding.
Mon 18 Nov 2019 10:58 PM by Fribrand
You should try being on an archer with under 35 bow...
I can not count the number of times I draw on someone and they die before i even get a shot off.
So, I get zero realm points
Half the time... I was the one who called in the enemy location.
Then I wonder why I called their location out.
Then I remember... I can not kill anyone solo.

Even with 35 bow... it happens sometimes.
Sun 15 Dec 2019 2:26 PM by borodino1812
Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his rps
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Suggestions or the latest topics