Re: Points of Interest - Ingame vote

Forlornhope wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:43 am
Sushi wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:14 pm
I think we need OF Again.. Was much more RVR Fun with OF !!
Stop this Dock Camping this is terribly...
Remember when 100 man zergs camped gates and high rr 8mans killed solos running out of the only portal keeps, pepridge farms remembers...
Make it past the 3-5 stealth albs at AMG to get a good vantage on solos coming out of APK. Enjoy Friars adding, Clerics Adding, Necros Adding, Scouts Adding.

I must agree. Please no on OF. Maybe make that the 3-8 man duel zone as that was all it was good for.

Cadebrennus wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:38 pm
Riac wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:34 pm
Crazyphader wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:26 pm
Yeah only one porter keep per realm ! Its a good idea.. like OF

Let the groups run again over the map :D
you must not remember the stealth zerg sitting right outside that keep. it was garbage.
I remember building groups with the primary purpose of hunting said stealth zergs. Good fun and easy RPs, even when facing superior numbers.
Oh man, I was with a hib stealth zerg that formed because albs wouldn't stop stealth zerging. Our 8 man camped AMG hard AND took out an actual visi 8 man. I saw them and was like shit, move move, and this one dude leeeeroys and perfs so we had to go all in. That one dude that got perfed was perfed like 4 times and dropped. Was hilarious. Completely unfair to the solo/small albs we killed though and only happened because OF is so poorly designed that a scout can add to half the fights that happen in OF by being on either side of AMG.

pollojack wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:11 am
Cadebrennus wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:38 pm
Riac wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:34 pm

you must not remember the stealth zerg sitting right outside that keep. it was garbage.
I remember building groups with the primary purpose of hunting said stealth zergs. Good fun and easy RPs, even when facing superior numbers.
Oh man, I was with a hib stealth zerg that formed because albs wouldn't stop stealth zerging. Our 8 man camped AMG hard AND took out an actual visi 8 man. I saw them and was like shit, move move, and this one dude leeeeroys and perfs so we had to go all in. That one dude that got perfed was perfed like 4 times and dropped. Was hilarious. Completely unfair to the solo/small albs we killed though and only happened because OF is so poorly designed that a scout can add to half the fights that happen in OF by being on either side of AMG.
Our technique was to get one or two stealthers in a single group with high MoS, rest all Visis (total group size 5-8) and just hunt down the stealthzergs that were literally 8-20 people strong. We did that because the stealthzergs would camp the box/rubble collection points and steamroll the solos and duos with their 8 to 20 stealthers.
The Drunken Ranger!-keeping Devs honest since 2012
Also playing a dual-wielding Saracen
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsY42S ... 7koW7oFZug

The Drunken Ranger’s Guide to Drunken Rangery
https://forum.playphoenix.online/viewto ... =23&t=2902

Can we add task ticks for fairfights between 8man, smallman and solo? Fairfight between 8man gets rp bonus, similar logic should work for smallman and solo and on top of that 30 minute task ticks for doing it, just like attack/defend systems work.

The voting has been closed now. Thanks to everyone who took part. The result is the following:

690 votes = 73, 56% "Look into alternatives"
248 votes = 26,44% "Keep it as is"

Result is pretty clear: The majority of the players is interested in having additional/new and/or reworked points of interest.

What is going to happen next?
Im going to close this thread now, so that the result of the voting is easy to find and wont be spammed away in a further discussion.
There is a new thread where you can write down any ideas or suggestions about new points of interest.

You can find the new thread here --> https://forum.playphoenix.online/viewto ... 19&t=12507
Building your world since 2017