What setting / zone should the rest of the beta have?

Cathal Valley
Total votes: 100 (54%)
Normal Frontier
Total votes: 86 (46%)
Total votes: 186

Setting / Zone for the rest of the beta

PvP Zone is not an option, otherwise we as staff don't really care about opening CV or just having the standard frontier setting. Porter in the normal frontier are not an option. Extracing specific zones (like Agramon) is also not something that could happen in the short term.

The advantage of CV is that hibs will actually be there despite people in the i50 being too lazy for the run, especially in the non prime time.

Re: Setting / Zone for the rest of the beta

I prefere normal frontier but I understand hibs having an issue with having to run all the way from hpk (of like) but the other realm are releasing directly into emain.

Would you consider putting back the of porter system to travel to the other realm with a shorter timer that would be close to the time hibs take to come from DL to emain ?
Like 3-5 minutes ports ?

It should be noted that this porting system is there to help the defending realm, people releasing directly into the zone without 10 minutes timer could become an issue for big RvR event (I don't know if it will work like that when you go live)
Tritri, 50 Eldritch - 5Lx
Lilina, 50 Druid - 5Lx
Lilia, 50 Blademaster - 4Lx
< No Pain No Tartine >

if kept the release and hey iam back in emain you should consider giving the hib in emain a non raidable DC with porter inside like the mtk or atk. and in alb and mid Homeland vice versa. make the beno and bleed non raidable and portable for the Homeland and it is ok. otherwise it is only release and rezerg between mmg and amg in emain without hibs

Jan wrote:
Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:26 pm
if kept the release and hey iam back in emain you should consider giving the hib in emain a non raidable DC with porter inside like the mtk or atk. and in alb and mid Homeland vice versa. make the beno and bleed non raidable and portable for the Homeland and it is ok. otherwise it is only release and rezerg between mmg and amg in emain without hibs
Well no, this would kill RvR since we would only play on odin / emain / hadrian, we don't want that x)

Maybe if the server gets old and the population drop, but clearly not at the start
Tritri, 50 Eldritch - 5Lx
Lilina, 50 Druid - 5Lx
Lilia, 50 Blademaster - 4Lx
< No Pain No Tartine >

Jan wrote:
Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:26 pm
That's the only reason I chose CV. Want to keep ALL 3 realms involved..

Just give all realms port to the borderkeeps.

Mid has port to bled
Alb beno
Hib DC

Fairly simple fix to action.... can require borderkeeps for port and maybe even a population limit when it's not useable. Idk.

But running from DL to emain without speed 6 is aids.