Beta Launch Date

Started 27 May 2018
by Uthred
in Tavern
Hello everyone,

holy cow, what an adventure this Alpha has been. Slowly but surely more and more people are joining our server since our i50-Phase.
There are daily 3-4 groups running, some Smallmen and a lot of Solos fighting, ahhhh I mean testing the server. There are now 400 Alpha testers, and more are joining every day.
Our forum has almost 1000 users by now and we are happy to see the community growing as well.

If you want to join the fun too, you have to hurry because our former „closed“ Alpha is getting to an end.
Proudly and with a lot of anticipation and excitement, I'm here to announce the start of our Beta forJune, 23th 2018.

What will be the difference between Alpha and Beta?

- There will be launcher to connect with the server
- We will have factions working
- There will be Keeps, Guards, Raids and Realmpoints for taking and defending a Keep
- We will have some Quests (especially in Si) working, some of them customized and new
- Killtaks/Collection Tasks will be implemented
- Most mobs will have Spells
- Most items will have Charges/Procs
- Crafting will be working
- Many Bossmobs will be scripted and ready to fight you
- The housing zones will be waiting for you to move in
- There will be a new, additional way for gaining for high-end items (stay tuned for more)
- There will be a major change to relics (Bonuses & how to raid them (stay tuned for more))

Are you getting exited too?
I'll promise you, this summer will be hot and full of fun.

If you have any questions and/or want to join, just get connected via forum forum or discord.

Yours Sincerely, Uthred & the whole Phoenix-Team.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Tavern or the latest topics