So, what's next?

Started 22 Dec 2018
by Uthred
in Tavern
Beta is over. The last hour was a nice happening at the AMG in Emain with lots of friends and enemies. It was a worthy conclusion of the Beta.

If you are asking yourself what will happen next here is an overview about the three weeks till Phoenix goes live.

The server is now closed for the public and we will work on the last tasks to get Phoenix ready for launch. You are able to create an account if you haven’t done yet, but you will not be able to log in to the game. If you have any questions, feel free to use the forum or ask us via Discord.

On Friday, January 4th, 2019 at 6pm CET (i.e. 6pm in Berlin, noon in New York, 9am in San Francisco and 4am in Sydney) the stress test will start, and the server will be open for players.

During the stress test you will be able to test our service the last time before launch, reserve names for your toons and you will be even able to create guilds. For detailed info check our forum.
On Sunday, January 6th, 2019 at 11 pm CET (i.e. 11pm in Berlin, 5pm in New York, 2pm in San Francisco and 9am in Sydney) the stress test will end, and the server will be closed for the public.
Characters will remain, but all progress you made/gained this weekend will be wiped (as items, gold etc.) When you login at launch day, your characters will be there, but level 1 and with empty pockets.

After the stress test we will do the final preparation for launch.

We are very excited to see you again and to welcome our new players on Saturday, January 12th, 2019 at 12pm CET (i.e. noon in Berlin, 6am New York, 3am San Francisco and 10pm in Sydney) when Phoenix will finally go live.

For now, the whole Phoenix Team would like to say thank you for the great Beta and for all the work, reports, suggestions and feedback which helped us making Phoenix a better place for everyone. We wish all of you happy holidays and a great start into 2019.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Tavern or the latest topics