Final infos before i50

Started 11 Oct 2018
by Uthred
in Tavern
Only a few days left till we start the last stage of our Beta, i50. For all those who didnt read it yet, on Saturday the 20th of October at 12pm CEST(i.e. noon in Berlin, 6am New York, 3am San Francisco and 7pm in Sydney) we will enable i50. There are still some things to do, but we would like to let you know about some things.

How to Connect
If you havent played on Phoenix yet, follow the 4 steps on our website.

Free Gear, Pots & Respecs
Those of you who are still playing the Beta, already know those merchants. Some days ago we deleted all the items except the xp items for different reasons and at the same time we placed the i50 free gear and pots merchants. When we deleted the items your personal bindstone was deleted too, but you can get a new one for free at the Royal Treasury Clerk. Those three merchants are all to find in your Mainborderkeep (Druim Ligen, Sauvage or Svasud). You will find there everything you need, all capped gear plus 100 charges pots and jewelry. If you want to craft while i50 the complete crafting armor-set is there for free too.

Level up Command
Visit any trainer and type /level to reach Level 50 or type /level <amount> to reach a certain Level. You will also get 1g per Level (50g when hitting Level 50). In every Borderkeep you will find a Master Trainer. Just rightclick him and you will get one million RPs (5L9).

Changes
All the changes listed below will be in when i50 is enabled.

RP
When starting i50 we will reduce the RP gain. A solokill (Lvl 50, RR1 vs RR1) will be worth 900 RPs plus Bonuses. Now it is ~1400 RPs. This is a reduction of roundabout 30-50%. We will also reduce the RPs earned from tasks.

The Realmpoints of all existing chars will be set to 0.

If you already have a toon before i50, you have to see the Master Trainer and he will give you automatically one million RPs (5L9).

XP
We will also increase the XP that is needed to reach Level 50. During the last weeks we put in a lot of extra XP but the XP per Level didnt change. Our goal is that a casual group of players reaches level 50 in 48h. Thats why we are going to adjust that a bit. All existing toons will need to see their trainer as most of them wont be Level 50 anymore after that change is in.
Additionally we will change the requirements for handing in xp items. It will only be possible to hand in 10 items per Level. This change will mostly affect Level 40+ toons.

Last but not least
Honestly, we dont know how long this last stage of the Beta will last. As soon as we are sure about a Launch-Date we will let you know. The only thing that i can promise you for now is, that we will announce the Date four weeks before Launch.
If you havent joined our Discord yet, feel free to do so. It will provide you with a lot of additional infos. Staff members and a total of more than 3000 players are there to help you. ---> https://discord.gg/VvxZKPa
Also check our Patch-Archive to see our daily changes. ---> https://playphoenix.online/viewforum.php?f=40
Visit our Wiki for an overview of QoLs, Quests and other useful infos. ---> http://playphoenix.wiki/

Thats it for now, hope to see you all on the 20th of October.

Uthred & the Phoenix Team.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Tavern or the latest topics