Start of i50

Started 29 Sep 2018
by Uthred
in Tavern
Hello everyone,

it is been some time since we started the Beta. We were and we still are very impressed of the feedback, the love, the passion and all the time you spend on this server, even though you all know that everything will be deleted at the end of this Beta.

Thanks a lot everyone for your participation.

Speaking about the end of this Beta, we proudly and with a lot of love in our exhausted souls, would like to announce the official start of the last stage of our Beta.

On Saturday the 20th of October at 12pm CEST (i.e. noon in Berlin, 6am New York, 3am San Francisco and 7pm in Sydney) we will enable i50.

Everyone will get free gear with capped stats and everyone will get instant 5L9 too. We will hand out more detailed infos some days before the start of i50.

Stay tuned for more to come.
Sat 6 Oct 2018 2:13 PM by gruenesschaf
Today (Saturday the 6th) or Tomorrow (Sunday the 7th) we will place the i50 merchants, delete almost all existing items and apply the missing class restrictions to items (bmf, bane etc.).
There will be a bp refund for already reskinned items.
Class based reskin restrictions will also apply afterwards, that means only if your class can buy a given reskin can you also wear it.

The i50 merchants will provide all cap gear, potions and charge items.

It is likely that some useful items will be missing on the i50 merchant or that some reskin restrictions apply where they shouldn't apply, please report those cases.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Tavern or the latest topics