RvR event - Zergball (Saturday August 11th to Sunday August 12th)

Started 7 Aug 2018
by Galahad
in Tavern
Hear ye, hear ye!
Mysterious messengers have arrived to inform the heroes of the three realms to pick up arms and prepare for a battle like no other. Bring honor to your flag and shame to your enemies in the struggle over a legendary relic of incredible magical powers. Only by overcoming all odds and the sharp blades of your opponents will you claim victory in the first tournament of Zergball.
Be there or be square!

What is Zergball?
Zergball is the second event of our beta phase and will, once again, be held in Cathal Valley. In random intervals, a magical relic will spawn that you will be able to pick up and must then carry back to your home base to score a point. Sounds easy? Prepare to be surprised..!

Why should I care?
First of all, it’s a good excuse to show those filthy <insert most hated enemy realm here> who is boss! Also, as you score points, you will be granted an advantage in the war with the enemy realms (this will be part of our new RvR scoring system, which we will announce and explain separately).

When does it start and how do I join?
The event will start this coming Saturday, August 11th, at 12pm CEST (i.e. noon in Berlin, 6am New York, 3am San Francisco and 7pm in Sydney). It will last for exactly 36 hours – so don’t miss it! Teleporters will once again be available to bring you to the action.

[attachment=0]zergball.jpg[/attachment]
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Tavern or the latest topics