Re: Rework of the Small Man / Solo Incentive

The /smallman command would solve lots of frustration for who likes to smallman, without having to "trap them" inside a labirinth.
And the success of the current event (5v5) and the one before (3v3) shows that running in smallman is something that people likes too, other than allows different setups/classes..

It wouldn't really require much efforts/special things, i.e. something like this could work already:

/smallman toggle - register/unregister your group of 1,2,3,4,5 players on the smallman list
/smallman - shows any other registered smallman and their current zone, separated & ordered by group size

That would already let people know if there are other smallman running around, and where... so that they can at least try to find each other... or know if there is nobody out there.
The /smallman cleanfight could convince more smallman to actually toggle it (instead of just smallman without registring your group), but i would be already happy if there was the just command itself.

Maybe a rvr task that count how many registred groups you killed (while your group is registred) would incentivate more groups (/gvg too) to use such tools.
But again, this is not entirely necessary.
Troll - lvl 51
[Ercules ~ Bard]
[Caemma ~ Zerk]
[Gregorclegane ~ Arms]

Patch Notes: 2019-11-24 Sunday

new experimental /fairfight command for solos and small man up to 5 players, similar to the already existing /gvg command
- /fairfight toggle - toggle being listed as looking for fair fights
- /fairfight list - shows a list of people flagged as looking for fair fights
- solos only see other solos, groups see their group size +- 1
- you cannot toggle / list and you are not shown in the list if you were in a too large group within the last 10 minutes or any group at all in case of solo
Building your world since 2017

Uthred wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 3:32 pm

new experimental /fairfight command for solos and small man up to 5 players, similar to the already existing /gvg command
- you cannot toggle / list and you are not shown in the list if you were in a too large group within the last 10 minutes or any group at all in case of solo
Ahahah, oh my. :shock:
I can't believe it, seems like a joke, I literally wrote that post 20 minutes after the patch... and now I see the patch notes! :o

Thanks for it, that was fast! :mrgreen:
<3
Troll - lvl 51
[Ercules ~ Bard]
[Caemma ~ Zerk]
[Gregorclegane ~ Arms]

Uthred wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 3:32 pm

I would like to take the time to praise the Phoenix staff on this glorious Sunday.