Re: GVG Cleanfight - Trustbased command - Read before usage

Cadebrennus wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:11 pm
Killaloth wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:06 pm
Cadebrennus wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:26 am
Why bother with a command to give bonus RPs to roaming 8mans? They already farm smallman and solos as it is for their "bonus" RPs.
Solo and smallman will be farmed less if fgs are busy having fun in EV.
If you believe that then I have a bridge or two for sale in San Francisco if you're interested.
Well at least some fgs will be in EV, if they are there then they can't be anywhere else. Perhaps poor groups will try to keep on farming soloer but poor groups can be killed easily by a decent smallman + some stealth adds.

Sometimes the issue is also that ppl don't want to regrp and try again and again to go out solo. I killed solo skalds again and again when in duo with a bard when it could have been easy to duo/trio with the other ppl at the keep.

OT but if you can't even be bothered to change port qsolo is not the best option and the stubborn soloers will keep getting farmed :D
Killaloth - BM very sexy

VORTI/DEIRA: Killaloth - Bluntmaster OFF

Past Shards:
Uthgard 1 - Hlin - Sham
Thidranki Classic: Troya - NS ; Troya - Healer

Killaloth wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:47 pm
Cadebrennus wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:11 pm
Killaloth wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:06 pm

Solo and smallman will be farmed less if fgs are busy having fun in EV.
If you believe that then I have a bridge or two for sale in San Francisco if you're interested.
Well at least some fgs will be in EV, if they are there then they can't be anywhere else. Perhaps poor groups will try to keep on farming soloer but poor groups can be killed easily by a decent smallman + some stealth adds.

Sometimes the issue is also that ppl don't want to regrp and try again and again to go out solo. I killed solo skalds again and again when in duo with a bard when it could have been easy to duo/trio with the other ppl at the keep.

OT but if you can't even be bothered to change port qsolo is not the best option and the stubborn soloers will keep getting farmed :D
Sadly this is true. On live classic I had to ditch the solo Merc and go with a stealther because Mythic wasn't doing anything about radar users. Adapt and overcome I guess :(
The Drunken Ranger!-keeping Devs honest since 2012
Also playing a dual-wielding Saracen
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsY42S ... 7koW7oFZug

The Drunken Ranger’s Guide to Drunken Rangery
https://forum.playphoenix.online/viewto ... =23&t=2902

gotwqqd wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:30 pm
Soon this game is going to be nothing but instances as the devs cater to all the crying about the elitists wailing about their precious 8v8 or 1v1 fights being added/ruined
i agree on this and gonna add also my opinion here:

havn't there been enough failed tests with 8v8 GVG on other freeshards? did it work out?! Yes.
How long?
Guys, if you havn't learn to play this game and deal with adds, perhaps it's time to.
If you kill the Fullgrp and manage also to kill the adds, that's the bonus. nothing more you should deserve in my point of view.
This is a nice and stable server, why can't you just enjoy it ?
I tell you what happen wth 8v8 GVG. it will die as soon as someone organize an unvincable 8 man grp.
I won't hit that zone once, grant you that. ( i am not even sure if i will hit 50 because of this unfriendly playstyle)

peace
Dunninger | Mentalist on the way to 50

Uthred wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:37 am
Pls stay on topic and stop insulting each other. And Stripperella, you joined the game just 3 days ago and i already had to delete 4 posts. You should really calm down a bit. Thx.
Sincerly uthred. righty, i am here for 3 days.[edit] i've just found the posts you deleted. thanks for that.
i would like to know where i insulted someone other than defending myself against irrational answers. (private mail uthred)
However. i want to quit this forum by now if you havn't noticed.

Time to pop the champange.
Bye
Dunninger | Mentalist on the way to 50

So how clean does the fight need to be? Like say we’re ina a 8v8 and a small man adds, the other group breaks off and allows us to clean up the trash, then we go back and re engage. To me I would say it was a clean fight as they allowed us to kill off the adds then get back to the 8v8. Now if they stayed on us and wiped us with the help of the adds I’d say no. I mean as long as both the groups agree is that enough or does it have to be a perfect scenario clean 8v8 only?