Re: EV Teleport and Feather Reward Changes

Bloodyface wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:15 am
[...]
Good post, i just think there is a small flaw with your assesment of how easy it is to make gold regarding DS. DS doesn't really generate gold. As you said it generates feathers and items.
If more people start farming DS, it doesn't mean there will be loads of more gold in the economy. There will be more items and feathers, which should drive their prices down, which in the end would be a good thing for new/starting players

Currently feathers are expensive and hard to buy, despite them being so easily availalbe. Fighting near a keep/tower gives huge amounts of feathers and as you said DS also gives loads of feathers fast. Yet, i very rarely see people selling feathers, and if they do they are asking for very high prices compared to just a few weeks ago

Re: EV Teleport and Feather Reward Changes

Sepplord wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:52 pm
Bloodyface wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:15 am
[...]
Good post, i just think there is a small flaw with your assesment of how easy it is to make gold regarding DS. DS doesn't really generate gold. As you said it generates feathers and items.
If more people start farming DS, it doesn't mean there will be loads of more gold in the economy. There will be more items and feathers, which should drive their prices down, which in the end would be a good thing for new/starting players

Currently feathers are expensive and hard to buy, despite them being so easily availalbe. Fighting near a keep/tower gives huge amounts of feathers and as you said DS also gives loads of feathers fast. Yet, i very rarely see people selling feathers, and if they do they are asking for very high prices compared to just a few weeks ago
This was not in my intention in the post but you got a point there,could also stay like that and let feathers become cheaper. But I would like to see some balance between gold farming and feathers farming. Gold farming got a nerf so should feathers get imo to hold some price balance.