My cousin was banned for making my account.

Started 28 Jun 2019
by Serithin123
in Ask the Team
I'm trying to help my cousin. I had trouble making an account so he made one for me. I have been able to use it and I now have a 42 skald. My cousin is still unable to login due to the ban status. I asked my guild what to do and they suggested to speak to the devs. How can we get my cousin unbanned? Tybrus is my cousins account login. Thank you.
Fri 28 Jun 2019 5:43 PM by Kaseylol
Serithin123 wrote:
Fri 28 Jun 2019 5:40 PM
I'm trying to help my cousin. I had trouble making an account so he made one for me. I have been able to use it and I now have a 42 skald. My cousin is still unable to login due to the ban status. I asked my guild what to do and they suggested to speak to the devs. How can we get my cousin unbanned? Tybrus is my cousins account login. Thank you.

My brother plays with me frequently on the same IP and same realm. No bans here. It's far more likely you broke a rule or think you're more clever than you are.
Fri 28 Jun 2019 5:52 PM by Serithin123
Well that's simply not the case. And if the devs looked into that's what they would see.
Fri 28 Jun 2019 6:10 PM by Roto23
I smell a rat
Thu 4 Jul 2019 7:35 AM by Uthred
Contact a GM on discord or via PM on the forum.
Thu 4 Jul 2019 7:53 AM by Uthred
After looking this up, dont contact us on discord.

Your "cousin" is banned for radar. We dont want such people on the server.

See also this topic https://forum.playphoenix.online/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=9872&p=73256#p73256
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Ask the Team or the latest topics