Darkspire Rewards

Started 19 Jun 2019
by Quathan
in Ask the Team
What are the exact benefits of doing Darkspire full clears?

Besides the feathers and drops you get 1% exp increased account wide. But you also seem to get some increased stats inside Darkspire? How much and what are they?
Wed 19 Jun 2019 4:35 PM by Bobbahunter
Every clear your account gains +1 to stats until I believe +26 ( not positive) for inside Darkspire.
You open up the ability to buy Race respec. Starting Stats respec. I believe face respec?
Feathers are nice and some Rogs can reach over 100 utility.

I would like to see a Darkspire merchant maybe with some nice weapons and armor. The more clears you get the better item you can purchase? Besides the respec stuff.
Thu 20 Jun 2019 11:53 AM by dstrmberg
Bobbahunter wrote:
Wed 19 Jun 2019 4:35 PM
I would like to see a Darkspire merchant

Please do NOT add more PvE requirements for going RvR. If this exists it should be PvE bonuses only.
Thu 20 Jun 2019 12:03 PM by Topenga
A title once you did it 50 times...
Thu 20 Jun 2019 12:27 PM by Ashok
See the wiki for information on instance rewards: http://playphoenix.wiki/endgame-pve/

And there won't be an instance merchant for equipment. No reason to add one with all the equip available already for fast templates.
Thu 20 Jun 2019 4:45 PM by MacPrior
Bobbahunter wrote:
Wed 19 Jun 2019 4:35 PM
Every clear your account gains +1 to stats until I believe +26 ( not positive) for inside Darkspire.
You open up the ability to buy Race respec. Starting Stats respec. I believe face respec?
Feathers are nice and some Rogs can reach over 100 utility.

I would like to see a Darkspire merchant maybe with some nice weapons and armor. The more clears you get the better item you can purchase? Besides the respec stuff.

Race respec costs additional 100 000 (!) BP which is fully crap. The race respec could be interesting in low RR, if you have chosen the wrong race at the beginning. Otherwise is wumpe!

Feathers nice, yes, but with ROGs... did this DS already 10 times - drops were totaly bad. Only once got a item with 80+ Utility, but with absolutely useless combination on Bonuses, so, just sold to merchant for 5 gold.
The Phoenix Wiki says "RoGs up to 9 each run". It might be correct even, but they are too seldom OK.

And let me see, what I spended on time for this crap: 10 times are 0,5-1 hour each, each run we searched very long time for a team. Very often we stoped building group due to some class was not avaluble or if after 1-2 Hours anyone gone off.
So, for casual player, who plays just couple of hours each day its about one week....

Somehow... I hate this instance.
Thu 20 Jun 2019 5:25 PM by Sepplord
racerespeccs are only 50k BPs...

and if you run DS in 0,5-1hour the rewards are HUGE and nothing to complain about
Thu 20 Jun 2019 6:38 PM by ExcretusMaximus
MacPrior wrote:
Thu 20 Jun 2019 4:45 PM
Somehow... I hate this instance.

Good thing it's not in any way even remotely required.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Ask the Team or the latest topics