Will we get titles for PvP event?

Started 22 May 2019
by Ardri
in Ask the Team
Asking for a friend.
Fri 7 Jun 2019 12:30 AM by Ardri
Anyone remember about that 3v3 event zone? Yea, i do. I was told titles would be given. I think there's been 3 events since then and no titles. Bout to burn this mother down.
Fri 7 Jun 2019 9:03 AM by kvothe
They will be handed out right after Behemoth event reward
Fri 7 Jun 2019 3:39 PM by Ardri
kvothe wrote:
Fri 7 Jun 2019 9:03 AM

Yea, i hear event RPs are pretty much nothing. If that stays the same, no one will be there. And then right after that is NF event It's gonna be a barren wasteland.
Mon 10 Jun 2019 1:14 PM by Ardri
Ardri wrote:
Fri 7 Jun 2019 3:39 PM
kvothe wrote:
Fri 7 Jun 2019 9:03 AM

Yea, i hear event RPs are pretty much nothing. If that stays the same, no one will be there. And then right after that is NF event It's gonna be a barren wasteland.

Arena event has ended now. Was fun for a couple of hours, but completely flopped due to hardly any RPs at all and a 12hr realm timer to boot.

Let's see what NF event brings. Maybe it will bring the 3v3 event titles who knows.
Mon 10 Jun 2019 1:22 PM by klaggorn
I want my title for winning the 3v3 event
Mon 10 Jun 2019 2:08 PM by Boric
Arena event flopped because it shows again that most he population only cares about best way to get RP's while online and not 'even numbered fights'.

Plus the lower 1v1, 2v2 is dominated by classes and pairs that excel in small man combat so 75% of population passed.
Mon 10 Jun 2019 3:25 PM by vxr
Main complaint I heard was the lack of RPs. The lack of RPs caused less people to stick around. Less people caused the queue to take longer. This resulted in eventually no one left.

At one point I was /autoqueued and the action was really good / fast and I was getting 250 RPS a kill + bonus at the end (the most I noticed was 1500). Maybe it was a bug, but it felt reasonable. Later on I could only get RPs at the end of the tournament.
Wed 12 Jun 2019 5:30 PM by Caemma
The ""event"" was really poorly made and probably half of the players didn't even know of it's existence or mechanics.
Too bad, it could be a really good alternative to the usual zerg fest and rp farming that happens all around

Meh.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Ask the Team or the latest topics