Got some questions to some RA´s & mechanics

Started 16 Apr 2019
by Cuchulainn
in Ask the Team
Hello everybody,

i have got some questions to some RA mechanics on this server because i can´t find any infos. Ok here we go:

1.) Does Mastery of Arcane effect Buff potions/ Charges?
2.) Does Wild Minion effect Minstrel Pets? It used to be buggy.
3.) Do Mastery of Arms and Haste stack?
4.) Do Haste Charges (rings etc.) and Potion Haste stack?
5.) Is the correct formular for Stealth as Minstrel:
Assassin can see minstrel: 125 + [(your level - stealth level of enemy {cannot be negative}]) * 25] or
250 + [(your level - stealth level of enemy {cannot be negative}]) * 50]
6.) is the stable charming formula for minstrel something like: [Your Level* 0.66]+[Instruments*0.33]. So with 46+13 instrument i could charm a level 52 np?
7.) What is the difference between a MP Harp and 99% Harp. Does the Mezz last longer? Does the charm last longer? How much longer? (percent)
8.) Does minstrel need Acuity and what is the actual CAP for Acuity?
9. Does the 75 con/str overwrite the potion str/con buff which is lower?
10.) Does Empty Mind reduce CC? i think resists and AoM does.
11.) Why does Skald have Determination but Minstrel not.

I´m sorry these are a lot questions but i hope we can clear up some questions others might have,too.

Thank you!
Wed 17 Apr 2019 6:18 AM by Sepplord
Cuchulainn wrote:
Tue 16 Apr 2019 3:09 PM
3.) Do Mastery of Arms and Haste stack? yes
4.) Do Haste Charges (rings etc.) and Potion Haste stack? No, haste doesn't stack with itself. Celerity and Haste stack though
9. Does the 75 con/str overwrite the potion str/con buff which is lower? yes, the weaker buff is overwritten
10.) Does Empty Mind reduce CC? i think resists and AoM does. AoM does not lower CC here, i would assume neither does empty mind
11.) Why does Skald have Determination but Minstrel not. afaik because: skald is a fighter, minstrel is a rogue

unsure or completely without a clue on the other questions
Wed 17 Apr 2019 6:23 AM by Lillebror
Cuchulainn wrote:
Tue 16 Apr 2019 3:09 PM
Hello everybody,

i have got some questions to some RA mechanics on this server because i can´t find any infos. Ok here we go:

1.) Does Mastery of Arcane effect Buff potions/ Charges?
2.) Does Wild Minion effect Minstrel Pets? It used to be buggy.
3.) Do Mastery of Arms and Haste stack?
4.) Do Haste Charges (rings etc.) and Potion Haste stack?
5.) Is the correct formular for Stealth as Minstrel:
Assassin can see minstrel: 125 + [(your level - stealth level of enemy {cannot be negative}]) * 25] or
250 + [(your level - stealth level of enemy {cannot be negative}]) * 50]
6.) is the stable charming formula for minstrel something like: [Your Level* 0.66]+[Instruments*0.33]. So with 46+13 instrument i could charm a level 52 np?
7.) What is the difference between a MP Harp and 99% Harp. Does the Mezz last longer? Does the charm last longer? How much longer? (percent)
9. Does the 75 con/str overwrite the potion str/con buff which is lower?
10.) Does Empty Mind reduce CC? i think resists and AoM does.

I´m sorry these are a lot questions but i hope we can clear up some questions others might have,too.

Thank you!

3. I think so
4. No
5. I can answer on 5, you see all stealthers from 125 as rest of all the visuals. and you get spotted by assassins from roughly 500units (little less) and Archers sees you from little longer than you see them
6. As a rr5 i have 40-50% on red mobs, think you can hold a 52 with ease
7. dont worry about 99%, works just fine.
8. Acuity charge does nothing as far i know
9. stronger buffs overwrite combine forces pot
Wed 17 Apr 2019 6:25 AM by majky666
Minstrel is considered as stealther class. Stealthers doesn't have acces to det. Skald is considered as hybrid tank and have acces to determination.
Wed 17 Apr 2019 6:36 AM by Cuchulainn
Thx so far guys.

Are you sure Det is not for stealther because the Phoenix Charplan says an infiltrator can specc in Det and so can Ns/Sb. So why not Minstrel?

And to the Empty Mind question:
Patch notes from 2018-8-26 Sunday
avoidance of magic now affects cc spells

Can a GM/Dev help?

You create wonderful things but information is lacking. Some things are important to know.
Wed 17 Apr 2019 6:41 AM by Lillebror
majky666 wrote:
Wed 17 Apr 2019 6:25 AM
Minstrel is considered as stealther class. Stealthers doesn't have acces to det. Skald is considered as hybrid tank and have acces to determination.

Your wrong
Assassins have access to det (like they needed that too)
https://playphoenix.online/charplan/?class=Infiltrator&level=50&realmRank=30&view=ras
Wed 17 Apr 2019 6:52 AM by majky666
Lillebror wrote:
Wed 17 Apr 2019 6:41 AM
majky666 wrote:
Wed 17 Apr 2019 6:25 AM

Your wrong
Assassins have access to det (like they needed that too)
https://playphoenix.online/charplan/?class=Infiltrator&level=50&realmRank=30&view=ras

Thank you for correct me. I always thought stealthers doesn't have acces to det.
Wed 17 Apr 2019 11:26 AM by Lev
in fact all stealthers have Det except Minstrel.
that's why i considered a group scout with no stealth and Det at launch. looks good on paper, slam, snare, det, long ranged dmg, but I still only considered it for some second and startet on mid. :p

Minstral need acu or cha and of course the cap is 75
Wed 17 Apr 2019 1:40 PM by dudis
I guess they thought the minstrel charm makes them CC immune anyways, so why bother with Det
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Ask the Team or the latest topics