Why my thread "If the game cant handle shrooms.."..

Started 15 Apr 2019
by Menfany
in Ask the Team
got locked just because other player make false accusations... i never made in my thread.. and the reasons why i opened the thread and ive explained.. didnt even mentioned before the thread gets closed?

If you want more informations about my points of..

- Shrooms got placed on points the animists had no LoS..
- Shrooms cast through walls/doors

tell me... i can explain or/and bring screenshots for this.

Thx.
Mon 15 Apr 2019 6:00 PM by Amp_Phetamine
Root immunity isn't broken.

What you probably experienced was tangler root, followed by Ichor of the Deep (resets root immunity) followed by tangler root
Mon 15 Apr 2019 7:47 PM by stinsfire
Amp_Phetamine wrote:
Mon 15 Apr 2019 6:00 PM
Root immunity isn't broken.

What you probably experienced was tangler root, followed by Ichor of the Deep (resets root immunity) followed by tangler root

I am 100% sure I got rerooted by tangler pets in caledonia. And it was 100% the tangler root icon disappearing and reappearing a few seconds later. Maybe it is just very situational but I am - yes I will say it again - 100% sure I got instantly rerooted while fighting animists in caledonia. It was just a couple of times but everytime I was like: wtf is this shit.. I jist hit purge/the root just ran out and I am instantly rerooted. And no.. there was no ichor of the deep. It was the tangler icon disappearing and instantly getting rooted again. This was also a couple of weeks ago since I last experienced that.
Tue 16 Apr 2019 3:42 AM by SaintRon
Do tanglers even cast on you if you have immunity?
Tue 16 Apr 2019 6:31 AM by Sepplord
SaintRon wrote:
Tue 16 Apr 2019 3:42 AM
Do tanglers even cast on you if you have immunity?

according to uthreds test: no

and as much as i believe menfany makes a lot of ridicolous proposals/arguments, it is unfair to derail his thread AGAIN with the topic that got the last thread locked. He remade the thread to discuss the two points that are listed in the OP

- Shrooms got placed on points the animists had no LoS..
- Shrooms cast through walls/doors

@Menfany:
Just provide as many details as you can...screenshots never hurt. Videos are even better. No need to wait for confirmation that someone wants to see it. A thread with proof and data is always better than without
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Ask the Team or the latest topics