combined forces

Started 15 Apr 2019
by Fooj Fujiyama
in Ask the Team
Can you make it so we can use combined forces shortly after combat? it makes you wait 1 minute to rebuff anytime there has been combat, it even carries over after death.
Mon 15 Apr 2019 2:57 PM by Expfighter
Fooj Fujiyama wrote:
Mon 15 Apr 2019 2:24 AM
Can you make it so we can use combined forces shortly after combat? it makes you wait 1 minute to rebuff anytime there has been combat, it even carries over after death.

you are beating a dead horse, i and others have been asking for this reduction for months

it is impossible in a keep siege to fight and try to buff, you have to stop attacking and hope a bard doesn't insta amnesia you to buff
Mon 15 Apr 2019 9:11 PM by Bobbahunter
I always carry an extra deck and con pit for those suituatins. I can still up my dps with dex pot. I understand the frustration and go through it too But there has to be a point where we stop. Or next It will be perms buffs for all? If anything lower the cost or remove the tears ingredient for something on the merchant. I never see anyone asking for 13 or 15 mins. It’s always double the time. Or take them away for all and only use in PVE.
Tue 29 Oct 2019 3:37 PM by Razur Ur
only nervly is 1 minute wait after release, plz reset timer after release from death.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Ask the Team or the latest topics