Yahoo users are no longer allowed to play?

Started 14 Feb 2019
by Fribrand
in Ask the Team
I hate Google... They are EVIL.
They trade/sell/misuse all of our personal information.
Anyone who has a Google account is seriously foolish.

Yahoo is not all that great... but that is who I have.

I have pm'd with an Phoenix team member and everything seemed nice but they were not able to help me.
They asked questions and, I believe, recognize that the account I have is actually mine.
Much of my day has been wasted trying to figure out how to resolve this.
I can not waste any more time.

What I need from the team is a determination on whether or not we (Yahoo users) can play their game?
And if so, When.

Thx
Thu 14 Feb 2019 9:41 PM by Turtle006
Contact your email provider and tell them to stop throttling/cancelling emails from Phoenix? The issue is that Yahoo has blocked the emails, how do you expect the Phoenix team to fix that?
Thu 14 Feb 2019 9:43 PM by PingGuy
Getting unblocked from Yahoo is a pain in the butt. I'm going through the process right now for a company I work for. We did nothing other than changing ISP's and went from being able to deliver mail to not being able to deliver mail because we picked up an IP somebody must have spammed from before. To be fair, Yahoo was the easiest to get spammed by in the past, so I know why they are so strict now.

There are a ton of email options out there, pick one and just use it for this. Heck even Google is fine if you only use it for one thing and don't stay logged into it. With that said, Google is actually really great. They know everything about me, so their recommendations and predictions are always dead on. That bothers some people, so they can use another option, but it's really great once you get over the paranoia.
Thu 14 Feb 2019 9:56 PM by Ashok
/closed

Fribrand please stop complaining all over the forum about "we blocking users with Yahoo e-mail addresses". We do not.

The mail providers do block us, not vice versa.
A possible reason for this, that as of today the amount of mails send from our mail server "exploded" compared to previous behaviour due to the additional security verifications. Some providers consider this is spam-like behaviour and blacklisting it.

We're in touch with providers where possible to get it solved.

If you want to change your mail address, read:
https://forum.playphoenix.online/viewtopic.php?p=33775#p33775
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Ask the Team or the latest topics